3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeoStalker 11.06.20 08:57 pm

Your achievements in Gothic II/Gothic II: night of the Raven (Gothic 2)

Let's write in this thread, the approximate or exact (who remembers) achievements GG at the end of the game, how much money you managed to accumulate, the time it took to complete the game. About like this:

Affiliation:
Level:
Power:
Agility:
Mana:
Capital:
Time:

PS and Sundry, you can write skills :)
107 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkWarlock 11.06.20

Munchkin... topconf!

L
Lord Hagen 11.06.20

Kazel
where you do so many monsters have? I'm all made - in minentale any wild animal in horinise and yarkendare too, but the maximum that enough is 60. to 3700 life? for each level give 12 points of life.. max 89х12=1068.. well, let tablets, there are all sorts of rings, etc. well, a maximum of 1400-1500.. but to 3700. don't believe

50 cent in GTA 11.06.20

I fucking can't remember a conductive nainika your.But again play for the militia.
The first Chapter.
Level:-8.
Power:-59.
Agility:-34.
Mana:-80.
Life-Not of CD.(later credited.
Money:-...150000.
Oderus.-30.
Duroc-30.

N
NeoStalker 11.06.20

Oh a warlock...you do not understand the charms of munchkinism... As a Munchkin in the first category, say...

Loop, and I did about this mentioned? ;)

D
DarkWarlock 11.06.20

I don't understand the charm of bugs...

50 cent in GTA 11.06.20

I have not used bugs Darkmalloc.I honestly have days and nights in front of a free beer and Valancius have one Cup in about 10 days...

D
DarkWarlock 11.06.20

I didn't mean... I'm talking about coins, skeleton mages, and others with drinks, tablets, etc...

N
NeoStalker 11.06.20

Loop
Specification of the role-playing system of Gothic - can be neglected. Through the logical system glubokomyslennoy activities of the mind wasnae myself that at 0% I meant 10%... not worth the bother :))

The warlock
Coin is buhousers - I agree... but the mining experience by killing the summoned skeletons, fair way to raise your level.

PS And what kind of bug with the tablets? ;)

D
DarkWarlock 11.06.20

The magician essentially mana should end... so bug...

Sometimes, a tablet or a drink in the hand after using it.. the second time to eat...

G
GhostStalker 11.06.20

Affiliation: dragon Hunter
Level: 50(+?)
Power: 167
Agility:70
Mana: 120
Capital: 30000(+-)
Time: 100h
Skills: all hunting, the blacksmith, and all the rest, except acrobatics

[
[_] 11.06.20

But you can put the not so outstanding achievements?

2faces 11.06.20

40+
power 196 (with the tablets)
dexterity 118 (with the tablets)
health 650+
mana 60 ))))))
66 one-handed (with the tablets)
101 two-handed (with the tablets)
crossbow 74 (with the tablets)
bow 52 (with the tablets)
full forging
and.... truncated )))

gold to ouya....

M
Maska-Z 11.06.20

this Oud is not the first topic where you brag about your achievements. So my achievements in the game Gothic 2 (and the addon night of the Raven) left somewhere... on other pages of the forum.

E
ERHater 11.06.20

Hunter...
Level 58
Power 199
Agility 160
About 100 mana
Health 1200
More money than necessary
The passage of time 110 hours (crazy!)
But the skills to develop not have time :(
Crossbow 78 %
1H and 2H slightly more than 50%
All hunting, something from alchemy

V
Velzevul 11.06.20

Hi all ! Welcome me back ;) Of the old one Alexxx left :(

About measurements pussy (who has more;))

IMHO you can compare honestly pumped to the Persians without using a hint and bugs, for example:

- bug with beverages, known for a long time, personally I have discouraged to play and I started over. As follows: enter about 5-6 level (so little smell or the flies are not killed quickly), first found or cooked bottle of permanent action (any, mana, agility, strength, life), in the settings put to drink on a hot button or use the outdoor equipment, and voila, fit to fly and begin to drink during its attack, the animation is interrupted, the bottle in the inventory is placed, and the effect is, you can drink to infinity, then you just will be a lot :) VERY MUCH :) The ugly and unfair bug, after a couple of hours, you are at level 6-7, with bare hands clean the whole map :) Interest 0 !!!! Definitely in the sucks such players.
- bug with Mika and court Aquila, works in all versions, in Raven even more experience give. Relevant in the early game. Is the Micke message about the attack at the yard Aquila.
- not even a bug, but a flaw, the sale of the coins. In General fufel.
- a rare bug with putting on rings, belts and other things, is rare, is that the bonuses remain after removing things. Things you can remove and wear to greening. All the stats are growing and growing. But the bug is rare and usually it's different for everyone, it happens once more.

In General, a well-known fact, depends on the faction to which prisoedinjaites and about running quests, but by the end of the first Chapter, Stripping the entire map and completing all quests except connects to the Guild, you can gain about 19 level. If you join and do the part of Guild quests, then 4, max 5 levels. But most often the limit is 23 - 24 level, not 30% as some :)

V
Velzevul 11.06.20

If you want to write.
1. Eat apples, they are endless (25 apples=1сила)

This is all nonsense, apples are not infinite. The game has 250 apples (can certainly the memory to fail) and a lot of them is from citizens in my pocket, you can pick up or cheat or beat fine or to beat+scroll. But scrolls is not enough at all ;)

D
Dark paladin 11.06.20

Woodwort
------------------
I could not resist, the person which thinks he knows Gothic, does not know that the apples in the game are endless.

Is - beat - this cheat? Beat is not prohibited and what is not prohibited is allowed.

50 cent in GTA 11.06.20

Wood, Rupert indefinitely to buy.

N
NeoStalker 11.06.20

Yes, but we're here the Night of the Raven considered, there is no established blackbeetles Rupert founded the cheese Empire ;)))

I could not resist, the person which thinks he knows Gothic, does not know that the apples in the game are endless.

Right idea pall... Far beyond the examples do not have to walk, Pepe and Sentenza as outstanding representatives of the race of frontonasal

M
Maska-Z 11.06.20

A regiment of mages arrived. The game just finished. ;)

Game addon night of the Raven Gothic 2 has completed with the following data:

level 46
MAG 6 round
learning points 45 (free)
strength 62
dexterity 130
351 mana (real), 411 (total) (add points - staff Zaubertab=+20 amulet of the priests, 2 rings of Priests)
life 794

odnorodnykh 52
the two-handed sword 30
bow 54
crossbow 30

trained:
stalk
opening lock
pocket theft
the creation of the runes
alchemy (all drinks mana, elixir of the spirit, the recipe for pure mana)
blacksmithing
butchering animals
the language of the builders.

I can even write what runes created by me, but I guess it will already be too ;))

As for gold - well, somewhere in the region of 14 thousand-plus (in the inventory), not counting any iron and wood trash left from the enemies in the halls Irdorata. Wanted all this stuff to sell at the end of the game, but such options from sellers on the ship's already gone.

Bleeding onion and odnorodnykh 30, dexterity, mana.
Not studied two-handed sword, crossbow, force absolute.

The game would end at level 44, if I knew that my fleece Wave of death (20 RL) on the island is not required.

The dragon-undead was spent about 20-23 pieces of demons.

This time I had a very good game for a mage, the best of all time.