3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WizarDiO 11.06.20 08:59 pm

don't see a friend from Europe. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good to all. Tell me is the server different? I have a friend in Europe. Version European or amerikanska. 30 level 47 in the tor. I have 30 level 9 in the tor. Come to one point in the tor and can't see each other. Not entering into one group as you can see?
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
WizarDiO 11.06.20

Dok Rolf
Then 5сть team should be naprimer 256? Or 200?

V
V1nTeR_ 11.06.20

WizarDiO
In order to see him, you and him must be on a single server. Levels and gear do not. To see it, you need to log in with it in the same group in order to have it loaded in your session, or you in his.

v
vladik865 11.06.20

WizarDiO
Servak of course different, there's not a single server)
To see each other should be invited to join one group, generally the problem is to join a group?

s
sangen 11.06.20

If equipment different level then you will not see the tor, to hear you when in a group. And of course one server and voila look at other as you want.

Z
Zewer 11.06.20

WizarDiO
Division works through cross server + for ilvl armor

K
KOsMILE 11.06.20

No matter where you are. With 80% probability you'll always be on different servers. To get on one server, then you need to join to his group. And then you will be on exactly one server. If you need something to beta test or just want to shoot against each other, just come out of the group and all. You will be on one serv, but not in the group.