3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andreij Basatskij 11.06.20 09:02 pm

Impressions from the full game (Mars: War Logs)

Amazing game!!!Have not downloaded but full kick and the rest of the crazy joy!!!
And early instinctive and naturally very charming and an optional charm from all of ineffable delight!Judging by the reviews,the game sucks,nobody was able to run.The Russian language is not available but everything is in full growth try to omit this creation.at the deepest depth of the bottom of the world!!!
Importantly, the main thing we need urgently about AMB...to screw up!!!And to think about it and insinuating to look at so it we we do not on this profile!!!
I am thinking.the game the way you will be able each to take for a certain period of time,and I think she's quite an Amateur.This is my nepokobelimy opinion!!! And we need one win!!!And the price...
64 Comments
Sort by:
o
optimist68 11.06.20

Tell me in the controls menu does not change?

R
Ramirosls 11.06.20

Played the game for about half an hour, so I can not evaluate. First impression - the game is just still smells like Gothic, and the old classic - first and second. But it does not copy the Gothic, as the same first rice. The game is very enjoyable, of course it is not some special, new solutions, so it cannot be called a masterpiece, but for the first project of the new Studio 10 out of 10.

s
serial86 11.06.20

Zeullys
Yesterday a Russian localization for the STEAM

d
doctor75s 11.06.20

Can help. Run the game says to select brightness, and"OK" is not pressed. What to do?

k
k1nock 11.06.20

stumbled a subject to change MWL Key / FOV / Refresh Rate / Audio Param GUI:
http://forum.mars-warlogs.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=194
can anyone come in handy )

M
Mindless Self Indulgence 11.06.20

I wanted to paint, but I became lazy... the game only reached the location of the crater, and well, it nafig. I'd say the game is mediocre.

E
ERHater 11.06.20

The game is very much reminded of the first Gothic and its podestarile graphics and animation, and oldscalevalue, and prison plot. This is what attracts, although it is visible, what did the fans (or maybe it's the low budget).

L
Left4LifebyLight-Layt 11.06.20

So, I completed the game, and say that the rank of good game it lacked quite a bit.
The plot is not bad, in many places is standard, but I believe what is happening on the screen. And this is probably the first game in which I played, where *SPOILER!* I wanted to join in the end not to resist. *SPOILER!*

The fight will certainly disappoint...I played on the middle difficulty level, this is the level at which and dull, and kind of play with comfort. So, at boevki this does not apply. Rifts will become your best friend. And a nail gun too. Not to say that fighting is bad, but it has significant flaws...From technomancer I used the shock and occasionally a shield. Unit blows absoltno useless: Roy blocks only one hit, but we piled the whole crowd at the same time. How about blocking four blows? It is not, and so the unit is completely useless (don't believe I'm saying this).

Sound and music is not memorable. Music waste is stored, because will have to fight a lot.

To be good at the game profitable. And so not very expensive supplies from a dealer be cheaper by half, if you don't kill anybody. A kill and the precious Serum and so shaft.

Companions...Well, what you say about them? One I actually turned on the other end fouled... somehow normal, and nothing special. By the way, I recommend to carry a useless fighters, and the same person as GG...All in order to avoid unnecessary spoilers...

RPG-component pleased. There are plenty to choose from.

The game is good but addictive. For this it is a big plus.

My opinion: 7/10. The games I recommend. For entertainment will do.

K
Kazipuka 11.06.20

yesterday took the incentive litsuhu for only 200 R,the beginning like..

S
Samutoturbotrop 11.06.20

The Internet is not found, than completely different ending for resisting and General Fame, so I will post here under the spoiler.

For The General Glory
Quote from the diary:
Glory gave me the diary she had kept the Innocence... the Kid had to move away from here and now I will try to continue recording instead. I hope someday he will read this and forgive me because I saved him, signed a deal with the people who turned a blind eye to the murder of his parents.

General Glory has kept his word and saved the Innocent from death. He was taken to a remote area. General planning an operation Green hope". He sends you with his right hand, Devotion to the site, to know what is technomancy so moved. It turned out that they found a huge pile of ancient artifacts. Arrived Resistance fighters. Had to disperse. After that, the General said that technomancy with produced new artefacts want to strike at the Resistance and asked to observe the battle and help the remaining resistance fighters to blame. Go on a secret meeting of the Resistance. Almost behind us there tumble tehnomont his comrades. Let's get them. The leader of the Resistance, fearing the great us runs. After returning we will have new assignment is to spy on the main dowser Mind. The General wants to understand what the hell his friend started to turn some tricks with the rest of technomate. It turned out that the conversation was about some experiments. Left to return to the General and report, but got in the way of the detachment headed by Marco, the leader of the Resistance, too, was spying on lithozem order to slit his throat. He saw us and decided that now we again joined technomancer and could think of nothing better than to attack. But we got there first. Further tips General make their way into the complex Lines of the Shadow and we learn the same truth. The dowser's Mind and his technomancy experiments on political prisoners Aurora. Leave them under glad.the rays of the sun, forced to eat meat of Doormats, drink radioactive water and fuck dogs mutants. You, of course, all the free, while killing a giant boss worm and the higher technomate, who is the brother of Devotion. However, it is possible and to spare. Finally, the last battle. The General and the selected kompanyonam (and can not) be in the Holy of holies - the Source tower is a prison for technomantic, a Golden cage. To break through the crowd of guards and finally be in the study of the Mind. He confessed, why he needed experiments. He is a mutant, like Doormats, but still looks human. In his desire to save Aurora from this terrible disease, which has left a lot of Doormats in, he went crazy. Well, the government, of course. After his candid confession, the General kills the Mind and wants to kill Roy, because he saw everything, all over the course and understands. General from the beginning needed the power over the Guild. But before you go to the Source, Roy handed over the diary she had kept the surprise for his girlfriend prostitute. And if with it something happens, I know what a good and honest was General. So the parties came to a mutual agreement. Roy went to seek a thing, technomancy Mary remains at large, Devotion, gritting his teeth remains to serve the General. The General begins the mass purges, in connection with Aurora gradually transformed into Abundance - a paramilitary structure in a hierarchical system. Technomancy now locked in a tower under lock and key. The end.

For Resistance
Resistance plan to rescue Innocence did not help - the boy was shot. The leader of the Resistance - Marcus, asks Roy to help blow up the building site with the artifacts that they have not got technomancer. Then repel the attacks of technomantic at a gathering of resistance fighters, and we are given a new assignment - to find out who's been leaking info on the Resistance technomancer. In other words, who mole. sneak into the headquarters of technomantic and figure out what mole this is Jerry Constancy, one of the resisters. Technomancy kidnapped and threatened to torture his wife and family when he agrees to supply them with the info. But Marcus is such a betrayal can not forgive, and kills Jerry. After that, Roy goes to the Line of the Shadow. All that is described under the spoiler above is repeated, the battle with the worm and head of technomania. This time my companions were not of Devotion, so that the option spare of technomancy was not. Well, the release of prisoners to the sound of trumpets, of course. Small detail - once you give the key to the cage the prisoner, he will tell you that with him in the chamber were a Sam, a friend of Marco. He left the Resistance long time ago, but brought Marco with the Guild Abundance. Marco decided that Abundance can help them to overthrow technomantic and their government, and that this Guild will help the Resistance to set free depmokraticheskoe the government. The arguments that Abundance after the capture of the Aurora just set your mode and will sneeze on the rebels, Marco didn't work. There is a choice - to kill Marco for his betrayal of the ideas of Resistance or agree with its purpose.

In the first case, you kill him and immediately moved to the final location of the Source. You're Judith, the girl from the resistance. Also you can take someone else, it has no effect. When they reached the office of Mind, we find there the General with the gun and the main body of the Dowser. General throws the gun and delivers a monologue on the topic, what if the Reason was judged the credibility of the Guild would be blown, would that affect the policies and blah-blah-blah. We have a choice - to kill the General without a trial right here and now or prosecute. The difference in the end, no, but a couple of replicas of the dialogues to her. In the end, Judith is now watching the Resistance, and the Resistance, in turn, fully controls technomantic. Mary is technomancy returned to them. Bounty hunter Tenacity (if you spared him during the game) joined the Resistance and worked there some sort of cleaner traitors. Now Aurora free, but still need to install the normal, not corrupt government. Abundance is already sharpening his teeth on the tidbits of the Guild. And Roy... Roy need to see what all happens.

In the second case, you save Marco's life. But this option is even worse. The final mission is a close copy of the previous one, except that if you kill Marco in the previous choice, Judith will offer to save the life of the General and judge him and Roy to kill. In this choice Marco is alive and now he will insist on killing the General and Roy will take on the role of good Samaritan. But the choice is made. If to kill the General - Roy will remain in Resistance and will continue to live in the city. If not, Marco kicked Roy out of Resistance and he'll go look for another city. Roy fears that Marco is likely to become the new tyrant, the benefit of the makings he's got, Mary wanted to go to technomancer, but Roy persuaded her and she was left to live with him. Abundance is already sharpening his teeth on the tidbits of the Guild. Against Judith and Perseverance, nothing has changed.

In principle, I agree with an authoritative opinion Bradore Escobar on the choice of the parties. The rebels are just sick in the head, and their revolution will just result in a new war, when other corporations prochukhan that technomancy protecting Aurora. This, of course, under the condition that Marco won't become a new tyrant. At the same time, General are no better - seizes power for himself and not for the sake of some of the people there. Because in addition to the cancellation of technomantic, under his dominion, nothing will change.

Although, if you still choose the good ending, then certainly all be spared, to join Marco, to find out that he is a traitor and kill him, because only this ending completely destroys the entire corrupt power elite and gives full control over technomate. IMHO.

F
Flow4Master 11.06.20

Maybe someone else remembers how to pass quests Tumultuous relationship and Spin who loved me. Where you need to find out more about Mary and Devotion? Need crusade chtoli great reputation to have?

M
Marongo 11.06.20

Flow4Master
by the way, also have a question about these quests...are interested in the good reputation

M
Marongo 11.06.20

Flow4Master
has been through a similar quest with a good reputation..but not for these two, with Judy in the Resistance - Good woman, so the first and Mary was left unfinished (need to pass).

the game basically liked it , but something a little hardcore, especially at the beginning

Y
Yllia 11.06.20

Marongo
How you managed to get a good reputation? I was tormented by curiosity.

K
Kira.GX 11.06.20

I have had a bad reputation, tried all that is possible, but there is such a thing, And Mary and Judy got to Bang at a time) It's like ME, you need to communicate with them and run, then everything will turn out, so you can poke and Devotion. Liked the game it is a pity that short.

M
Marongo 11.06.20

Yllia
tasks and agreed in everything..Oh, the main thing I serum sucked out of enemies...only 1 time I tried)
Kira.GX
as for the queue? if one strictly banging, the second quest disappears from the list...Mary strictly banging only at the beginning almost like meet, but this is not a quest, and the choice in the story.

K
Kira.GX 11.06.20

Marongo
I do not did not disappear) I don't know how it happened, but it turned out like that, no choice have to wait for it so she said she wants to do with you, not by compulsion but out of love so she has the brains fell into place she became human not just a doll with an injury from the past here, the game forks storylines very much.And the quest with it, it is not necessary chpokat immediately and then give her the quest, to know better Mary

D
DENTASS 11.06.20

The game is not bad.But most of it is quest, not RPG.Very disappointed.

M
Marongo 11.06.20

DENTASS
where in this quest?) haven't seen any riddles...
Kira.GX
quest with Mary I had, but she did not offer..probably because fucking first)

B
BioGen 11.06.20

Something in this game, though monotonous and poorly implemented but still has its own charm.I liked the game.