3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andreij Basatskij 11.06.20 09:02 pm

Impressions from the full game (Mars: War Logs)

Amazing game!!!Have not downloaded but full kick and the rest of the crazy joy!!!
And early instinctive and naturally very charming and an optional charm from all of ineffable delight!Judging by the reviews,the game sucks,nobody was able to run.The Russian language is not available but everything is in full growth try to omit this creation.at the deepest depth of the bottom of the world!!!
Importantly, the main thing we need urgently about AMB...to screw up!!!And to think about it and insinuating to look at so it we we do not on this profile!!!
I am thinking.the game the way you will be able each to take for a certain period of time,and I think she's quite an Amateur.This is my nepokobelimy opinion!!! And we need one win!!!And the price...
64 Comments
Sort by:
g
gliga142 11.06.20

One of the best games in recent times , on such games and now hold the RPG genre , where the choice does not just affect the armor but the plot completely , especially the ending with explanations.
First time played for Miller with bombs and guestimate without magic and the game was simple enough , and now played for technomania - play is much more difficult because of ill-conceived mechanics , but if you adjust tehnomont can be stronger than the usual Miller even though bombs and gvozdenac.However, here and there suggest to play on normal , if you put it above collapses and so the fragile balance of the Damage\HP and at some points the game becomes a chore ..
Both times passed for the militia because they believe that to do so would main years , except that the second time chose a girl Judy - after all they created the image of a really strong woman.And also slammed the leader of the militia - because that's because these frames does not change anything ..
In General about the game can be a lot to say and the fact that the dialogue is not visually pretty , but very atmospheric and realistic.The fact that the gameplay of the curve ,but without cluttering up unnecessary capabilities and, in principle, after a couple hours it becomes very comfortable - like in the first Gothic.The fact that the plot, though simple - especially the dialogs , but the subcontext is very deep..If all to generalize we can say that the game is not for everyone ..

Personally from me 10 from 10
Expect to continue :)

P
PazGen 11.06.20

People like in this game to make a screenshot? If you try to do this in a standard way stupid is a screenshot of the desktop, not the game.

p
pridurock1 04.10.20

PazGen
bundy

N
NuKoLb 28.10.21

how to make more subtitles if you play 4k? otherwise all the letters are very small