3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wedlor 11.06.20 09:03 pm

What besides the shooter? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

I look vidyushki on the game and don't understand what the game will be in addition to the shooter? The buildup, the collection of clothes? Or nested set of missions that you can go with LPG as in divine?
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Po63om6e 11.06.20

This kind of var, region 4, only with the coolest helicopters, skydiving with a parachute and the ability with bots to pass the mission. There's a huge map, customization and variation of weapons is very impressive.

Z
ZeFeRKo 11.06.20

Wedlor
coop missions and travel around the map in a quantity of 1-4 people, drop things there, at least for now, I don't know what to do after completing all the missions, something to entertain

F
FsTanDar 11.06.20

Stealth most likely will need to acrivate weapons and clothing for the experience.

W
Wedlor 11.06.20

Po63om6e
Well, that is the end-game content looks like find mutch more fun, which will be visible to anyone\3 players.
Hmm... then the game will die faster than get.

Ah, Yes, forgot about DLS is that the cost of the game 2 times raise a couple of missions with the caps saucy

Z
ZeFeRKo 11.06.20

Wedlor
well, one figure while was discount season pass can be had for 200p to take

P
Po63om6e 11.06.20

Wedlor
your knowledge of the game and probably limited by caps. PECALOSA.

W
Wedlor 11.06.20

Po63om6e
Well, still to clarify, what is the development in the game. I just about it want to know.

A
Anglerfish 11.06.20

Wedlor
And there's definitely some development should be? Since when do all games have to be RPG elements?
Should be comfortable and perfect game mechanics, so that every time a pleasure to play there. Maybe drop the difficulty level and you will develop your conditional skill.

W
Wedlor 11.06.20

Anglerfish
Well, that is the end-game content will be dull, right? Then the monotony is guaranteed.

A
Anglerfish 11.06.20

Wedlor
What other end game content? She was announced as a MMORPG, or what? It's not Division zhezh.

P
Po63om6e 11.06.20

Wedlor
The phrase MMORPG familiar to you? Google, read the letter. Learn. (lessons etc.)

R
Richards 11.06.20

While only speculation and rollers with coop, as there is in the single unknown, and it is likely to be.

W
Wedlor 11.06.20

Anglerfish
Po63om6e
Chota you contradict yourself, experts.

Z
ZeFeRKo 11.06.20

Richard
as I understood from the text information (the rollers don't want to see, to spoil your fun) the group always consists of 4 people, it be the players or if not, which bots will obey the orders and try to follow your type of pass stealth there or with a machine gun on the edge, and you can bind them to some place and go in solo to go, so if you play online no matter how many people came for the beginning of the mission, others are generally on the other end of the map to be a limited distance