3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cabal1988 17.10.19 08:38 pm

Amit or Sabal? (Far Cry 4)

Whom to choose? Like b of Sabal saved GG's life, and Amit wants to sell drugs.
It even makes a difference in the long run?
184 Comments
Sort by:
D
Default2 17.10.19

Will have to re-take))
Kill Amita, and then after sujecki and Saba find

P
PeNnYrOyAl 17.10.19

Here is the cut scene after completing the entire storyline for Amita. After displacement, to the town of Tirtha.
Spoilern-dependent killing of Pagan or Saba

N
NDLS 17.10.19

Athereos
he would have to find another)))

N
NDLS 17.10.19

M. O. N. A. X.
In the story, not someone else's monastery, Began at the end says. that Kirata was to go to Ajay.

L
Lord Malak 17.10.19

Looked VIDOS about Amit, well...the whole game thought of her as a total bitch, pass over the Saba, let's see what happens.

A
Axeleratortt 17.10.19

Lord Malak
If you find the movie after passing the whole game - record it please or tell me where it was) I Think many will thank you)

c
ctrax 17.10.19

played line Saba, after ending it can be found in the temple at the coronation, found, and killed, a violent criminal like Amit.

a
a1ex1989 17.10.19

rogue
Spoilera also took place all over the Saba,but then decided for Amit to play a few of the penultimate missions,he wanted to be that small girl against her will or whether the priestess Queen became.My last fortress of pagan was not captured,it is after the campaign on the radio said that the fortress is necessary to beat.I have captured,then need to go back to tīrtha work out the script in the video above.After the dialogue video,it goes from the bridge of the tirthas,and you're back with a gun.
I her skull was shot.
The difference of choice in my small that Amita shit that Cabal.....the only difference for small girls..what happened which is not clear.By the way if you kill Pagan the ashes of his mother not be put in the house to Lakshmana,if not to kill,then you can put the dust and kill pagan if the grenade launcher is.House of ashes is in the backyard of the Royal Palace,where from the table with the grub of pegana to go 5 seconds on foot. (and the game shows as if the Vert was flying).If you choose to immediately shoot pagana,during freeplay you will be back in the Palace,out into the backyard,but the dust already on they put
This is the best alternative ending in the beginning of the game in my opinion.

c
ctrax 17.10.19

As for me, Pagana why not to kill, with a positive pers in the game, despite the fact that, on the idea he's a villain.

A
Axeleratortt 17.10.19

Here at Saba video.

R
RAZIEL_ 17.10.19

help Amit,I hope that it will give a HS,then you can Sabalo to help :)

P
PeNnYrOyAl 17.10.19

rogue
Try to go to the town of Tirtha( kirata in the South, South-East), maybe you will like me

Z
Zinndate 388 17.10.19

It is a pity that you can not fight on the side of Pegana Mine. No Cabal, no Amit I have not the sympathy

a
ashleyalicia 17.10.19

Decided in this thread to be marked here's a link it shows all possible options http://www.playground.ru/redirect/virtualgameinfo.ru/news/kogo-luchshe-vyibrat-amitu-ili-sabala-gayd.html/ a video with the ending Zabala where he slices the throat in the eyes of the child watching on YouTube, so Amit for my opinion even the angel - although I must say someone like that

a
averyanov 17.10.19

What to do after completing the mission the hunter or the hunted in the Balance of power for Amita? After Eliminate enemies map empty, an active mission there. Where to go next?

V
VenomSRT 17.10.19

ashleyalicia
That is, in fact, all of the jobs that you are doing is useless and has no meaning. You see, to sit down for 15 minutes at the table early in the game is the best option.
In General, we can say that developed fudged the story and it is too weak. For some reason I remembered the story of Fallout NV, as an example through which you want to beat the game more than once.

S
Samutoturbotrop 17.10.19

Went for Saba, but the ending also disappointed. Amita at first seemed arrogant, opinionated C*chkoy with a Machiavelli complex. Then she was able to prove that is not shown, but it is. The same cabal at first was kind of normal, the missions in defiance of the Amit burned drugs and generally tried to help people. Yes, Amita thought about the future, but what future, if it is absolutely neglectful of his people and country after the war left only a handful of addicts? It's either Cabal (at the end will remain a poor country, but people slowly restore it, and religion among the local population strong) or Amit (a, at least damaged by war country, but almost completely devoid of human resources, and even selling dope to the right and to the left). Unfortunately, at the end of Sabal also slipped in the shit. Traditions and customs is good, but they should be in moderation. At least, Bhadra was clearly not pleased by the news of his impending coronation on the role of local deity. Well, how Sabal at the end cuts the throats of the people who supported Amita or Amita became the new Paganon Minh, forcibly taking away children from their parents and forcing people into servitude, you did not mention. Father he was a bastard, so whatever. There's still the first ending by Minh, where he in the end offers to have fun with guns, but it is essentially the same massacre as in other versions. So who would you support, no difference. In the end it is easier to kill and rule for himself, not relying on degenerate Buddhism travelled to Saba or miss - good - intentions - paved - way - you - know - where Amit.

a
ashleyalicia 17.10.19

VenomSRT
well, no this time they managed to move away from the cliche is a good ending and infinitely bad" - the game is gorgeous and the ending is magnificent and from Amita and from Saba - i.e. not a real happy Indian wedding

S
Samutoturbotrop 17.10.19

averyanov
The map should be a mission from other people. There are four mission types (when you hover the mouse on them it is written): story missions, mission Saba and Anita, simple mission (like Reggie and Yogi or American CIA) and secondary missions (gives Negro Logan or whatever his name is, he's an arms dealer). When I was missions of the first two types I was doing simple missions and after some time the story appeared. Or try to complete the first mission Logan's arms dealer. I somehow only after his mission was opened realized. In short - try to do a little more mission.

M
M.O.N.A.X. 17.10.19

Guys and tell me if all the shoot Amit and Saba when the first job ( when you have to make a choice) and Pagano when the end comes if ever come .. will Be the ruler of a Kirata or power to the people !!!! it would not be bad such an end to have. but still, the drugs do not recognize ----------- DOPE is death!!!!!!!! sell or sniff, leads to the same ----- TO the WOMAN with a scythe!