3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cabal1988 17.10.19 08:38 pm

Amit or Sabal? (Far Cry 4)

Whom to choose? Like b of Sabal saved GG's life, and Amit wants to sell drugs.
It even makes a difference in the long run?
184 Comments
Sort by:
M
M.O.N.A.X. 17.10.19

Bomber
Much can be privatise take the helicopter to the tower on the chopper so as not to waste time if you want to quickly pass the Outpost is also possible with turntables it is necessary to take in the Arsenal to have m-79 grenade launcher is a single pass of course the LP sound but quickly, posters can not bother the mask just shoot do not figure them to crawl Yes when they dive in the river to throw C-4 , and in the house it is better to throw a grenade . well, at the expense of letters is not for everybody , and yet imagine you need a skin of a predator just not figure can run around the woods Prieto on the area where it is approximately the usual and throw a decoy he will come running , and maybe someone else )))))) here you will fill and hide the lure so at least indefinitely blame you --- while the bullets is not over !!!

6yP6oH 17.10.19

Do not take sides. Soberly considering the choice of job and all. But while the logic is on the side of Zabala. To cut Shay has not yet reached, and why not? Amita dictatorship no better than the looks. In fact, a squirrel in a wheel. The king is dead, long live the king.
Do not forget to spit on all and calmly to put the ashes on the altar. And the job of these two ghouls to move to the list side.

By the way, During the selection of the task Sabal or Saba can be easy to take on and poke an arrow into the head of one of them. However, the game will say Game over... One of the key bodies was the body... They are, unfortunately, involved in the cut scenes, side quests.

By the way, hence the question!
If you go the main line, to kill both and then start the job women from the arena, there is the mission of capturing amerikashki, and in the cut scene after the job we find and Amit and Saba. What will happen then? Or we don't get to go through the story without going through the arena, well, that is the job of the aunt of the arena.

S
SOVAFilin 17.10.19

First ball of Amit-BUT as soon as I heard about the drugs that supposedly make them good? and she wanted to spit that other countries from this scourge to gasp that became for Zabala.
Then just in order to see what kind of missions will go differently.

E
EvENGED 17.10.19

Yet for Amita if there is interest - then Saba will play

d
denikkOS 17.10.19

Oh nafig this Amit...

a
ashleyalicia 17.10.19

denikkOS
As said, Pagan Min who prefer that - who the Lotus Amita and someone's chin Saba all there is to it!!!

R
Ramzes181276 17.10.19

All read. Along the way they both pretzel ones.
Conversation impression: Cabal - Kibalchish and Amit - suspiciously unclear.
Copied the profile separately before a choice. Choose Amita, drugs and others like them. Will hit it hard. Just as the theme of the game. A glimmer of hope - and suddenly work magic script (after all, the Zither was krasotulka):)))
And for Kibalchish then...

S
ShadowM88 17.10.19

passed the game.ohrinel,Amit and Sabal still those creatures are

A
Avrasta 17.10.19

Well, at least both of them are assholes, Sabal at the beginning of a more sane and thought out. Besides 1. He saved Ajay from prison ( a week looking for, do not allow to freeze), 2. Suggested that the truck has the soldiers and the grain convoy to intercept.

So I for Zabala. But as the power of his ruin, until the government itself will not allow. Let sit in the monastery and praying. It thanks Ajay for the help. And Amita kill after it will show itself a creature, and there narkokarteli it will die.

That's how it is. :)

a
ashleyalicia 17.10.19

Avrasta
ie you chose bold hair and podborodok Zabala is Lotus Amita and the choice in the game was (according to Freud) - the words of Pagan Mine

A
Avrasta 17.10.19

ashleyalicia
BPE - especially not given. It is written: - kill after she shows himself a creature. But it could all be different. But then would still be killed, this world is too small for the two of us.

M
M.O.N.A.X. 17.10.19

Avrasta
:Cruel!!!! Lastly, before you wet will you at least TR**or HER !!!

A
Avrasta 17.10.19

Both of you two have a lot of attention frigid girl with a broken character. I suppose if you had at least a small part of the charisma and power that is at Ajay, the question gave gave in front of you would not be standing. :)

M
MKUltra 17.10.19

On the circumstances. Whose actions seem more reasonable and to choose.

e
electro07 17.10.19

simmerr
similarly, but in the end chose Saba because I wanted to protect the temple. Neither Amit nor Zabala to kill is not, as the Mins. All happy, all healthy :)

P
Pelmen dobra 17.10.19

Why there is no option to send those two fucking revolutionaries yuh and play for Pagano.

F
Falky 17.10.19

But the plot is generally empty, choose the side of these, and then to find out that both face each other. And Pagan it turns out very good (except Ajay). As is known in the alternative ending, Mohan killed Lakshmana, here Min and hated the Golden Path and kill Mohan, all the cases. Nurse with Ajay dumped in the United States, and asked to be buried next to LAKSHMANA, her daughter from Pagan and not near Mohana, well, you understand.

It turns out that the best there was Pagan, I can't believe now just.

C
Curatorr 17.10.19

Cabal: You are the son of Mohan
Cabal: Mohan would be proud of you
Cabal: In you the blood of Mohan
Cabal: father would be proud of you
Cabal: Mohan created the Golden path
Cabal: Mohan Mohan Mohan
Cabal: Fap fap fap

F
Falky 17.10.19

Bass Alt
You forgot I respected Mohan and Mohan was to me almost like a father

p
podokonnik 17.10.19

Manhunt1908
I Chose Amita. Think will give...
-------------

Thought so too, but sterva cheated, not given. Just some hints, like just the two of us... We... Get it, the second time will go for Saba, but, of course, not because he can give))), but in spite of this Mamita. Let it go sucks monkeys.