3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cabal1988 17.10.19 08:38 pm

Amit or Sabal? (Far Cry 4)

Whom to choose? Like b of Sabal saved GG's life, and Amit wants to sell drugs.
It even makes a difference in the long run?
184 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 17.10.19

But if I first the job has been done for this person, it's not the fact that only it is possible? And PSP I to play for her.

l
longerr2007 17.10.19

THURISAZ
2 more times will have a choice, so go for it.

i
igor belyy 17.10.19

Choose Zabala. Normal guy, living by the rules. And Amit usual partridge bitchy. But I left her alive

i
igor belyy 17.10.19

Falky
The plot is simple but executed in the game to cheer. With the unexpected solutions. To me, he better linear plot of the 3rd part

F
Falky 17.10.19

igor white
As anyone thought, I do not impose my opinion.

S
ShadowM88 17.10.19

igor white
in the 3rd plot was stronger

i
ifgraf 17.10.19

why not show the consequences of your choice in the end, as in the stars. I chose Amita and Pagan killed

i
ifgraf 17.10.19

ShadowM88
what?

A
ArchangelLIS 17.10.19

RAZIEL_
I think the same will? :-))

S
Stalker_Nemezis 17.10.19

Guys, no one saves left right before speaking with Minh? Want something,
Sailerstube he lived

T
Tip Takoy 17.10.19

I chose Saba because Amit wants to sell drugs to break the Church in General she is an anarchist))

i
igor belyy 17.10.19

ShadowM88
go look for friends on the island of jerk for 5 minutes to become Rimbaud. listen to the nonsense that carries You loser. and kill the main villain, a drug Lord who do not participate in the game took.
straight after the Oscar-winning story)

o
optimist654 17.10.19

Passed over Saba, Amit left alive. Sabal makes gg to do anything covered in this father gg, like your dad would be proud if you did it. Also Sabal - simple religious fanatic, when I saw what he did late in the game, just put a bullet in the forehead. And Pagan said Now you Kirata king, so I banged Zabala, because the king is me and not him)00

p
propeller-faust 17.10.19

Amit adheres to the European ideological policy prinebregat specifically local culture. Sabel also focuses primarily on the tradition of the indigenous people of Kirata, his foundations, etc. Conclusion: Sabal taxis

d
dima12777 17.10.19

Passed over the Amit, in the hope that standards would be Chica... but the end of the game was visible even on drugs from Yuma when they come to kill her, Ajay has glitches and phrases those that were in the video above, ending with Amita. I realized that she's a bitch, but she saved (or not saved in the end) Bhadra from Saba and his cruelty... in the beginning, these 2 leader with the first letter P was a direct bozhimi dandelions ml we are good and Pagan kind of guy is bad and should be killed... PAGAN HERE the BEST!!!!))) It is no harm done to Ajay and he's right that Ajay crazy mail all going on about these two geeks. He also (for those who don't know) at the end told that Mohan killed the sister of Ajay, and Ajay's mother killed Mohan for this, and Kyrat was under the rule of Pagan (so like, don't remember)... so to kill Pagan didn't see the point and gave it to safely fly in a helicopter and see the END. but I'm capturing all outposts, bell towers and fortresses still not seen the end of that video... waiting for when this a*PFA will call and will gladly put a bullet through her skull :)

i
igor belyy 17.10.19

dima12777
and you don't have to wait for her call) it can be found in the village some

d
dima12777 17.10.19

igor white
ie, she became a normal bot now?
and Kyrat was who in the end belong to Ajay (after Pagana what he is bringing Kyrat to him) or Amit?

P
Playful Grabber 17.10.19

Killed and Saba,and Amit,lol

i
igor belyy 17.10.19

dima12777
there Amit.

i
igor belyy 17.10.19

dima12777
the idea Ajay, because Pagan he gave it. and Amit/ cabal of just the Golden path lead to the same