3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 11.06.20 09:04 pm

Infinite loading (Need for Speed (2015))

Good day, Comrades. The problem is that after the menu I click play and in the end, it takes... Um ... Eternity. is it really so? Or am I just too netability? Help
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoXtrot777 11.06.20

Depends on the configuration of comp. The problem may be in slow or congested Internet or the old disk.

W
WWQ 11.06.20

Has happened a couple of times, was treated by restarting the game.

J
Jiolira 11.06.20

Personally I passed after played a little longer

M
MrTwister62 11.06.20

Here I also have this problem, after loading a menu, press play, the progress bar goes all.... only change the lettering on the controller))

D
DooM_slash 11.06.20

Installation of games on an old, slow hard drive leads to long downloads, disappearing textures in the game.
The transfer of the game on the SSD drive solves the problem.

v
vladyan2005 11.06.20

Guys need help after getting the ka out of the garage in nfs long download

N
Nikita H74 11.06.20

Guys just on the topic ... I have it standing on a RAID 0 of 4SSD (1600килобит read the record ) after the stupid HDD is missing friezes lags and so on ,
but after the main menu, the first loading in the game for I 1\3 stripes hear that the game is loaded as if the game itself spelled out earlier are not included. Despite the fact that the load on the GPU SLI 30% on the tire in the same VRAM 2.5 g spent , CPU 15% , RAM 8G loading system (5g) (all I have 32g) .
In short all quickly loaded and she doesn't want , probably crooked, the game was made .
In the system i7-6700K , sli GTX 1070 , 32ram , 4x ssd raid 0 , ssd , hdd