3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolik0550 11.06.20 09:05 pm

Overheating of the PC. What is overheating?Please help.

In General, the computer shuts down with a little work under load.Then trying to turn on and off again several times and then turn on(obviously when it's something cool).

Iron.

157 Comments
Sort by:
m
morevdriver 11.06.20

Check in the BIOS power any where red is not lit. I have yesterday the problem was. Had the block changed.

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

write on the forums from PSU on the 12v line 18 APM Mahlow will be for this vidyuhi. buy a more powerful one or take a neighbor out there to try, there are people who 2 block mesh.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

with a minimum voltage of 12V and a current of 40 Ampere - where it says find?

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

For normal operation of the system c GeForce GTX285 recommended power 550W PSU with the amperage on the 12V channels 40 And

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

cha +12v4 = 18a

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

in simple she will not eat but under load your PSU will work for it)

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 11.06.20

Kolik0550
You have from what is written on the PSU, 4 lines +12V at 18A. Of them 2 lines on the CPU, one for motherboard and one graphics card. Even if we assume that the map is 2 lines, then 18+18=36, but not the 40 needed for this map. I would take the map of the middle price segment, 660\BU 660ti and soared, still in power would win. And then there's the BP will have to invest.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

I didn't take it.She told me nothing went.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 11.06.20

Kolik0550
Then or on sale for pennies, or to change the PSU. Although for the money the right PSU you can more or less modern BU take a card from the middle segment, which will be more powerful and will work with this PSU.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

The idea is Yes, the map is two lines at 18A and 36A.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 11.06.20

Kolik0550
Little

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

BP can be switched off?

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Cast away the screw and all that is stuck, put one bar of RAM and a video card.. run it-the BIOS needs to boot from. If not loaded, or it means BP or percent. Percent is unlikely. Usually in such cases, BP - 60%, video card -40%, and the percent - 0,000001%.
Something that turns and runs doesn't mean anything. BP is checked with a tester via the ATX connector. It just shows the violation of the voltage.
Video card produces artifacts. Or, error code 43 when you first start the system. After the reboot, the error may disappear, but it means nothing. Can live even if not to strain, but 3D is not working.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Mother Gigabyte.. hmm. BIOS overthrown? If off then you need to put the settings as it was from the factory.. the gigs go with auto overclocking in percent and memory. For example, I have memory turbo mode is the default after a reset, the percent 10.5 autorange. Percent dragging default settings, but the memory turbo mode are pulling each.. eventually BSOD about 20 minutes after launch, if the settings and leave the default. )
In General look, but first check the PSU.

f
fatallezzz 11.06.20

Kolik0550 wrote:
In General, the computer shuts down with a little work under load.Then trying to turn on and off again several times and then turn on(obviously when it's something cool).
The review ran on your topic, the situation is complicated, most likely BP, and to say anything too. However will contribute, because you've faced a similar problem.

The computer after use, tightly hung and rebooted itself. Long could not understand why, because the temperature was not high anywhere (the power supply especially is not heated too). In the end the problem was solved by the method to disassemble everything to get it out of the case and to collect back perepolkin each cable. According to the results of such a maneuver, I found this. The problem was in the RAM. I have 4 straps, two on one gig and two 2 gig. So I mixed a couple and put in the related connectors bar with different volume, moreover, the frequency they, too, were different, it caused a crash. So the advice is this: try to pull out the RAM, change the strap places to experiment with connectors.

If it's really overheating, as an option through SpeedFan alternately to turn off the cooler on the processor and its, respectively. If the problem is in one of these elements, with disabled cooler reset squeeze the system much earlier than with spinning. (the graphics card is hardly guilty of what is happening. The last firewood of NVIDIA included a feature which resets the frequency of the Board when the temperature rises above a certain level. You lose in FPS (and abruptly), but the Board cools down, saving yourself from catharsis.

try to rearrange PSU wires, if there are free, use them instead of those used now, can be anywhere just contact from time poddleville already, and at high temperatures che thread expands and moves away.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

Cast away the screw and all that is stuck, put one bar of RAM and a video card.. run it-the BIOS needs to boot from. If not loaded, or it means BP or percent. Percent is unlikely. Usually in such cases, BP - 60%, video card -40%, and the percent - 0,000001%.
Something that turns and runs doesn't mean anything. BP is checked with a tester via the ATX connector. It just shows the violation of the voltage.
Video card produces artifacts. Or, error code 43 when you first start the system. After the reboot, the error may disappear, but it means nothing. Can live even if not to strain, but 3D is not working.

What is all this?When everything is working.Play turns even a hour, maybe more, maybe less.Some days everything rules.It cut down on hot days like today.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

fatallezzz you can try, but alarming that it dies under load, without load day works and all the rules

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

Under stress to understand the stress test 100% load of all that is, through SCR.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

What is all this?When everything is working.Play turns even a hour, maybe more, maybe less.Some days everything rules.It cut down on hot days like today.
I have so BP worked for a year. In the end, I changed time mother, the screw, video card. When checked with a tester, it was no wonder why.
The radiator on the North bridge must not bask he must be barely warm at any load. Percent your not supposed to warm up. I have Kore 2 Е8600, idle temp 40gr, under load 54гр. Are your figures should be about the same, maybe a little higher.
The spy is the PSU, because everything seems to work, but voltage is not the same. The mother still can. And configure the BIOS.

-
-SK.art- 11.06.20

Kolik0550
download normal Hades (not trial-vrsio), I need to see 12V line sags under load. There is a possibility that the PSU is not pulling the card.