3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolik0550 11.06.20 09:05 pm

Overheating of the PC. What is overheating?Please help.

In General, the computer shuts down with a little work under load.Then trying to turn on and off again several times and then turn on(obviously when it's something cool).

Iron.

157 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

Not. None brother gave as he took a gtx770.I plan a computer upgrade,but the current exchange rate is ruining everything.

m
mvictory 11.06.20

lokkie
I have been repairing.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Kolik0550 wrote:
Why no casing?All as out of the box.
Back on Board thermal cover should be.. antiagregantny antipireny. )
Looked pictures, the shortage on it. 260 in this regard Portumna was.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

mvictory
Tester is the identity of the oscilloscope. Only digital, and specialized, with the ATX connector for the PSU.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

I have a one to one.What is missing I do not understand?

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Kolik0550 wrote:
I have a one to one.What is missing I do not understand?
Yes, everything is enough. It turns out, this is. I'm telling you, ГТХ260 Portumna was. Her cover was circular, and the front and back. When disassembled, casing removed, it is in as new was.

UPS that is you or not?

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

lokkie wrote:
I have already written ГТХ960, though the screw one is in tenure. But two SD-Rums. 600V is enough, even plenty.
Me too,but it turns out not enough(

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

no battery backup no

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Kolik0550 wrote:
Me too,but it turns out not enough(
You first check the PSU. )

Kolik0550 wrote:
no battery backup no
Vooot.. yeah. )
I have this problem started when clamped money for a new UPS. In the end I this resulted in the UPS 10. )
Here UPS is necessary to take unambiguously, first and foremost, before buying a computer.
Maybe you have BP and covered from surges lapidicola.
As they say the avaricious pays twice. ;)

K
Kirlusha 11.06.20

The men briefly ran on the subject...
What may have missed in the answers, please do not cuss if that, but...
He was engaged in repair computers, and I had a similar case, the cause of which was K. Z. motherboard on the casing of the computer...
Well, purely as an option...?

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

Why cover it I do not understand? He both worked and works to this day. He stupidly does not pull new video card, well, not designed for it. And how to say pull. I wrote above that only cut down on hot days.At the expense of the UPS. We used to have in the village the ancient transformer was that it was 180V and blinked Mama do not cry. From any grinder, etc. light blinked. Now put a new substation and electricity all the rules.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

Fault he would after the shutdown started. And here starts the 4-5sec and again cut down, then 10 seconds and dies then comes to the OS and can be cut down, maybe not. In short, until cool, then he is hot.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Kirlusha wrote:
the cause of which was K. Z. motherboard on the casing of the computer...
The mother may be. I have a mother, too, was short, new, only from the PSU screw. )

Kolik0550 wrote:
I wrote above that only cut down on hot days.
Well previously well, everything was fine, right? )
I have 260й stood 550V unit that went belly-up.. it was enough.
And enough it stopped when it burnt.
You don't think, but check the PSU first. And then her mother. Then the BIOS. In reverse order, but the PSU in the first place.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

And off not have a spontaneous nature. But only under full load after 5 minutes.Playing WOT after a few fights-30-60min.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

lokkie
Everything was fine until you replace the graphics card.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

I see you BP to buy Hosh. ))
How do I put the normal fan, table, side. Cooling to be missed. Just how it all will end? )

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

On the contrary. I write what BP lacks and replacement suggests itself. Rather, the work of this is possible with good cooling. Just how long can he limit still will work.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

We also found out that my 36A may issue, and it is necessary 40.I did not realize 6 years ago, that will need as much amps.

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Kolik0550 wrote:
We also found out that my 36A may issue, and it is necessary 40.
And where is the amps. Well, would you have it not work in the Express x16 2.0 and x16 1.1 Express. At least in Express 8.1.1.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

Probably will put a question: https://www.ulmart.ru/goods/3851672#tab-properties is a good and promising choice?