3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abibas for us 11.06.20 09:15 pm

Discussing the ending (spoiler alert!) (Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine)

How do you think what happened after the battle with numerator?recognize whether Titus a heretic or he will stand on the side of chaos to survive?after all, he was in contact with Wacom and the phrase at the endWhen you prisoedenitsa to us Brotherare pushing for meditation
108 Comments
Sort by:
O
OleTurok 11.06.20

I think that he will not be on the side Хаоса1! Unless of course the Inquisition it will not be forced to do it!

A
Abibas for us 11.06.20

honestly did not expect this red bastard like this..because Titus saved him,and it would be better he tore the orcs and his head hung on a banner Barbossa

M
Mr.Adams 11.06.20

Abibas I agree leandre stupid punk blindly interpret the code.
And when a topic tit not stand on the side of Chaos and it's going to torture the Inquisition is long very long, he will be in prison and it would save the World and Sidoni most likely he survived.

k
k0tas 11.06.20

Abibas for us
that Yes, the Sergeant who was behind him-killed, as always...

T
Totenkopf21 11.06.20

When I played there was a feeling of deja vu. Titus reminded of Uriel Ventris, and the ending is well, just Uspevaya Soul. And about the ending of the second part of the plan to release.

N
Nikika Popov 11.06.20

Peredat on the side of chaos and kicked the Inquisition,that's it.

T
TheNik 11.06.20

against the Inquisition, not interested, wanted to meet more of the Tyranid ,but bummer, only orcs and chaos, waiting to see Eldar as I first heard about warp, also a bummer =(

S
Slave_Zero 11.06.20

Mr.Adams
Sidoni was killed Numerator better Leander instead soaked this shit pisses me off since the beginning of the game.

L
Loken 11.06.20

Something leandre stupid. Reported to be in his order on suspicion, for the return of Titus would have scanned bibliei. And then decide whether it is the seed of chaos or not. And so passed inkvizicii. Leander soap ))

F
First_Aid_Kit 11.06.20

Do not forget that leandre is still Green,and that is noob.
And the right Word always does.
PS Noob Saibot Wins

D
Dark Seraphim 74 11.06.20

went through, the ending is as always pushing for the continuation
probably the only more interesting to play for the grey knights than Ultramarines. IMHO
O5 same but grey knights are in my opinion the Ordo Malleus,=> the Inquisition

D

by the way, there are options other endings, well, or do they even exist?

s
sn0rk95 11.06.20

No, because no choice we are in the game are not doing so and only one ending.

D
DarkWL 11.06.20

No, because no choice we are in the game are not doing so and only one ending.
here here and what about continue are likely to be DLC

D

by the way what will happen if all the skulls you find?

C
CockroacH21rus 11.06.20

Dark Seraphim 74
also asked such a question...

T
Totenkopf21 11.06.20

Get achievement, the librarian of macragge or something like this. I was particularly pleased with our location (I will not say that it is very bad but still) - namely some of its highlights: code asters, Gulliman me well, and the master machine. Now the game itself: why kadantsev not purple eyes? And why believe all the demons in the first Draganu which was possessed by a demon and then Numerato that device is the energy of the warp? Because the Ultramarines are correct.

Y
Yury95 11.06.20

People. I cried at the end! For what this beast leandre Titus zdal!? Oh... 100% it will continue!
PS! Sergeant Sidoni be ALIVE! You heard what Titus said, like waiting for doctors and I will go to avenge Sidonia all! Kicked to give for the EMPEROR!
ZYY! 1000% the hint of a sequel and TITUS do not STAND on the side of chaos

Z
Zomb1k 11.06.20

If you had to choose, I'll be Hasitem and tear of venturenet from that jerk that called the inquisitors.

J
JOKERIVAN 11.06.20

JasonXXX59rus
Titus said that we should wait for Apothecary which will collect the gene seed Sidonia,which means that he's dead....