3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander9595 11.06.20 09:19 pm

The strongest class (Mass Effect 3)

All played a little. And I have 2 finalists left. It engineer and adept, and now can not determine who is stronger of them. Who do you think is stronger of all possible?
155 Comments
Sort by:
h
hamingu 11.06.20

You ask a right questions.

M
Master Ken 11.06.20

I like the adept, but the engineer (shatterer of shields and barriers and drone-caster) with biotic devastation (need loyalty Caden), with the Penny for the company with its 100% high-speed singularity, the rapid destruction of the pot-bellied little things (singularity and devastation - fuck-broads and a handful of not) and large (deformation and devastation - again Bang-Bang) and VEGA as a tank striking force, option is better.

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 11.06.20

1) Scout ~ 1 bullet = 1 dead
2) the gatekeeper (armor class)

s
spellcustomer 11.06.20

Scout. In 1, in 2, in 3 IU is the favorite class.

B
Betgor 11.06.20

Always played the soldier, not complaining, but in multi it is better for the watch))

o
osdf 11.06.20

support Soldiers with the most combat class -- and what Cho is thinking if the partners and their skills on as they say, any kind and color.....and to change the class well, the exploration can be .....and the rest ---pure cartoon to play if....

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 11.06.20

Scout is much more fun to play than soldier, IMHO...

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 11.06.20

Scout diverse perspec + rifle Widow General Theme!!!

E
Eriori 11.06.20

Engineer , kills shields quickly kills the armor , the drone as a weapon of mass destruction and zadrachivaniya )), fast recharge skills. Well, very tenacious.
One bullet = one kill
Yeah, without secondary weapons, on the contrary.

R
RGC 11.06.20

at the level of madness even scout sucking, almost anyone 1 bullet=1 dead body does not work. right now, the second part in the madness going through,this is really crazy. the third one is easy

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 11.06.20

RGC
Suck who hands out the ***s...

o
osdf 11.06.20

well, the madness is not madness at first, but cryo or deformation of the shoot and tried to combine the penny well, let's say Tali or Suzie(sometimes cooler comes out)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.06.20

Scout or Attack, both playing on insanity with no problems.

G
Gamer959X 11.06.20

Scout in all parts of the

E
Eriori 11.06.20

If you take the single the more ing,he against all the means.

For example, if divorced will surround a bunch of stuff , then it is death because everyone will have time to shoot ( and inappropriately says they say they save his hands , or I'm in stealth run) these things at a high level of complexity is not always rolled).

I
Ihalaynen 11.06.20

Eryri
XS, I nirazu nebylo such that someone was surrounded by madness. In shelters the main thing is not to hide, they will breed does not need, just to recharge, and then not always.

A
Adept Monolita 11.06.20

Sentinel.
Overload+and throw another bun.
Bonus warp ammo.
Kompashka:Garrus and Liara.
I am invincible!!! XD

A
ApAChEzZ 11.06.20

And in single and multi chase just divorced. And alone of showlow better to take black widow and fully pumped +perks on Demag and deceleration. The only negative infiltrator that always have ammo to look for, and do not kill the IMBA even in the madness. Personally, I DOH for the entire company a couple of times, and then only because tupil sensitive, and so...

K
KostaRPK 11.06.20

All for his good.

R
RGC 11.06.20

hardblade13
switch with easy on inseyn and all will understand, or learn to read. or think. something from this should definitely help
Urdnot Rex
pump? I have a level 60, I'm just saying that 1 bullet, 1 dead is not working now, in this respect, sucking. but in General pretty easy. here is the second part in the madness is a lot harder