3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 11.06.20 09:21 pm

Technical problems (Freelancer)

The theme for the solution of technical problems with the game Freelancer.
73 Comments
Sort by:
g
gornostaiut3 11.06.20

heee....
Version of what do not know,but there instead of text boxes.
rusike not help

W
WWB_777 11.06.20

Look for a topic about fonts. There are all described in detail.

W
WWB_777 11.06.20

Look for a topic about fonts. There are all described in detail.

V
VanoGod 11.06.20

I do not know che do me for gon version like normal all the homies flying and have me a code between systems prygaesh camp restarts what to do???????help

K
Krest-666 11.06.20

To VanoGod:
I wrote in the top of the Comp rebooted I repeat here, although you can have another reason.

Tsytata: the Problem is not exactly in the game disc! Rebooted I have one, although my disk three of my pals put on without problems. I got this thing started where 11, before the races. Sinned on everything: overheating hard - put cooling, overheating of the percent - change cooler vidyuhi I was not helped (I have a Radeon 9550)... Tonight reinstalled Windows like anything, although I only lasted for two hyperwrt, but the evening test to continue...

M
Maksimka789 11.06.20

People help plz. Put a new video card ATI RADEON HD 2600 XT now the game hangs terribly.........prishet yet my vidyahu........what to do help.........very hunt to play. Thanks in advance.

N
Newbie007 11.06.20

people help pliz downloaded from the network game, installed, but when I run it gives the please insert the correct CD-ROM what to do pliz help

M
Maksimka789 11.06.20

Download Demo Version

N
Newbie007 11.06.20

thank you, helped

M
M.A.N.D.A.R.I.N. 11.06.20

It always helps

a
agent_Smit 11.06.20

TECHNICAL PROBLEM WITH THE GAME ON THE NETWORK

Faced with a stupid problem. Sometimes when playing in a network, the image freezes (but on the server, apparently, the ship continues to move). The computer stops responding. After the image is restored, the interrupt is necessarily repeated. If during the interruption to get out of Mila, then starts to blink the monitor (goes out for 1-2 seconds and turns on again). The power indicator goes off. Periodic blinking also blinks after any action (mouse click on an object, switching Windows).
Sometimes hangs at the stage of loading the server list.
Just saying: it's not the soundcard (checked by a Stalker, Code 4); is not the network (buddytv (when it works, in moments of hovering works exactly, because it was possible to open an Internet page) about several. Mbit/sec)
Server EG.

Anybody ever used anything like this?

M

Well I have had I don't know how to fix it

M
Maksimka789 11.06.20

Most likely glitches of the server.

a
agent_Smit 11.06.20

It was the video card. Changed first on the 7300 GS, then on the 4850 )

M

Perhaps

V
Vitaliy Areva 11.06.20

help! I need the installation file! does anyone have any?

O
Otmoro3 11.06.20

as with the lever play to fly ahota?

s
slavik99155 11.06.20

do not tell me what to sdelete?reinstalled the game,put the mod star gate,began to re-take and 7 missions in the story,sbivaet cruiser Leylandii and throws from from the game....

H
HEPELIKA 11.06.20

What to do?
When you pass the first two missions ... the cargo to Pittsburgh to take the base and destroy enemies .. there should be money to save up so she called and.. here I am saving and as soon as she calls the game folds and all.
And when it collapses the sound of the game goes .That is, as there talking and flying ,and when I try to deploy the type of game unfolded, but mouse cursor is not present on the desktop .. here.

D
DozaLetalis 11.06.20

try the easiest thing is to disable 3D sound in the game settings (clear the checkbox) , if does not help - take down the game and saves and reinstall.