3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HWAII 11.06.20 09:22 pm

Can't take any statues Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

choose the job from the statue, start a dialogue with Triss, talking about her. She says let's go rascaldom. I only have one otet number 1.Goodbye and all. Accordingly, when you click, Geralt says that now once come late, and such a reaction to all the figures. He frost campaign)
18 Comments
Sort by:
z
zzz111zzz 11.06.20

Alexey Arkhangelsk
Herald

z
zzz111zzz 11.06.20

Alexey Arkhangelsk
Long you changed And what if I say the Name written with a capital letter
this is not a bug, the name Geralt is in no Russian
This name

G
GhostKasio 11.06.20

Also faced with this problem) I wonder how to solve this problem)

n
nominar 11.06.20

GhostKasio
The problem is that the inventory of these statues no, the problem was fixed with the debug console again,by adding them to your inventory

G
GhostKasio 11.06.20

nominar
thanks for the advice) figurines I had in inventory.the problem I have coped.a little further along the story went and all the rules)

k
kan3000 11.06.20

Wool on different forums. This is a known bug with the quest"the Statue of a soldier. Found a statuette (she's in the backpack), showed a figurine of Triss when they actively had a different job with Triss in the end, she was taken to some room, to dispel the statue and then it all ended and continued another quest. After this bug, to show the statue is not obtained (disappears from the dialogue this writing). Subjob show a figurine of Triss pomutilos red, but the quest and was left hanging unfulfilled. Fully passed the game, Triss is gone, but the quest remained.

D
Dv_4uTER 11.06.20

How many quests from the enchanted ?

I
ILIA_1992 11.06.20

nominar

And which command to type in console ? English version to enter .
Added via console these figurines . Although they have me so was wrong .

i
iHomie 11.06.20

nominar
Tell me the command that should be entered in the console to have these figurines to add.

A
Andrean0 11.06.20

Anyone know the story of Triss leaves of Novigrad, the statues are no longer who will have to spell?

m
maxmuchitel 11.06.20

Andrean0
Thought so too, and the quest ended immediately when the statues raised, but further on the subject of Triss will still call for help without the participation of the Witcher. There, you can continue this quest to nedosypaet due to a bug with the room and those same blank dialogue like Goodbye.
PS. two statues in inventory lying around.

R
Ramzes352 11.06.20

The problem is not resolved? Tried to get the quest after kaer-morhen of the dialogue in the room did not appear, although the statue is in the inventory.

R
Rino_Libero 11.06.20

mq3012_soldier_statuette - command in the console

1SEFIROT2 11.06.20

Tell me how many figurines for Triss you can find on quests ?

M
Mad_est 11.06.20

1SEFIROT2 wrote:
Tell me how many figurines for Triss you can find on quests ?
Only 2 statues: soldier and nobleman.

B
BillyBedlam 11.06.20

it's very bad, found a statue of a soldier after Triss took off and what to do now, that's idiotic, I thought maybe even Ian will help, but here I speak only Triss, vadaaaaa help tiiis Vernis give 10,000 crowns for the trip to where Triss went))

M
MunchkiN 616 11.06.20

Triss should return even if its to sit on the boat and will be after CRIS Geralt will return to Novigrad and before they all go on skellige.BillyBedlam
it will be in the tavern Buttercup where is on the 2nd floor
before the bug I didn't see him although other bugov with the quests there was enough.

B
BillyBedlam 11.06.20

MunchkiN 616
thanks man, yeah right now, no bugs, has not yet met, here like all the expansions came out I decided this time to go to the end, and I didn't know that Triss again can be seen in past times before that I was unable to finish) in General from the heart)