3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bogdan Bashlachev 11.06.20 09:22 pm

Asus strix geforce gtx 1060 in games is only 3-4 gig of 6?

Under optimal settings using GeForce exprience. In the same GTA 5 only used 3 and a bit gig of 6! Why?

My system:
Percents: Intel core i5-4440
RAM: 8 Gb
Vidyuhi: Asus gtx geforce strix 6 Gb 1060

It is possible to buy 8 gigs operatives, but is it worth it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 11.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Monitor resolution what?

B
Bogdan Bashlachev 11.06.20

Protocol10
1920*1080

S
SergeiEgorov 11.06.20

Now where little more than 8 operatives necessary.but a couple of years will be necessary.if you have the opportunity to buy.not too much...6 gigs too, never been but about 5 were seen.maybe the game enough 3

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
I am now, possibly clever, BUT I can not mention one detail, so setting game was implemented using GeForce exprience in this GTA 5 there is a scale in the settings section of Memory - how many used and available. It turns out that GE set up the game so that it only uses 3-4 GB of 6. The best if you need to do is change the setting yourself manually:
Screen
If you could see how much the video card uses VRAM, I think I'll be able to see how much RAM it consumes during the game, and come to the conclusion whether we need another plank of RAM. YEAH, 16 GB is the norm today, and, ideally, their would be desirable to have, but again, if there is a need.

S
Soomochka 11.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev wrote:
Under optimal settings using GeForce exprience. In the same GTA 5 only used 3 and a bit gig of 6! Why?
Because this program puts settings for stable what sort of fps and lower settings.

l
lookaway 11.06.20

it took me one times to understand what Givors experience has no idea what the optimal settings.

A
AnPei 11.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
In gta5 in the graphics settings scale of VRAM . So I have on i-4590. gtx 1070 . 12 gb of RAM on the monitor 2560-1440 144 Hz. when setting the default RAM is only 2.6 gb is occupied. Of course the processor does not pull. It is better to play with stable 100 fps, and 2.6 gb.than at 100 fps and 3.5 gb. but with occasional dips to 30.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.06.20

demolition gears experience. it hovers shorter.
put appears everything is super and amsea maximum of x8. should we get something actually in the 4100-4200 area. more this game and especially not eating. it was her physical limit.
if you want a strange is to kiss all the memory (and it should be in stock we normally would so the game is not the first svezhesti) ought then to go into the driver where the advanced settings of the graphics. there is JEM it x4. it will be 4K resolution equivalent Yes эмсеах8 should eat 9 GB VRAM on my pitch calculations are approximate. well, there is will be around 7-10fps in the game
and the memory of something like that. the CPU in my opinion some weak sense this platform to update as it does not see. but the extra RAM is usually Yes modern Igors will not be superfluous.

c
callmegod 11.06.20

Why remove the Experience, if it is possible hands in the game to set the settings? Experience normal works, to install driver + shadowplay and the FPS counter .
MB the Experience exhibited the optimal settings, not focusing on picture quality? As an option.