3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
empartys 11.06.20 09:30 pm

Let's be nostalgic about the old trilogy... about Shepard and the team (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I suggest to remember the old days: the adventures and main events of commander Shepard. For many fans of the series the captain and the crew of the Normandy as a family.
12 Comments
Sort by:
e
empartys 11.06.20

it is interesting to discuss what and how I liked in the trilogy

u
u3epJlu 11.06.20

Hmmm...Garrus is cool. I spoke.) What is there really to say? The trilogy is fun, replay sometimes I'd like more.) Oh, if 3 part supported gamepad on the computer, then pereproshel the whole trilogy again, but sitting on the couch.) By the way, if the controller on the PC there is suddenly supported - correct me, but I sort of read that the PC only clawlike channel.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 11.06.20

The Citadel DLC is the best there is in the third part. The ending is too much saxatile, people are too used to happy-the end, and that biotvari went (first time) on about the fans, it was a good thing.
Overall, this trilogy was a very good series that I've reviewed three times.
My opinion, of course.

M
Mewel 11.06.20

My favorite DLS Leviathan.

s
saa0891 11.06.20

As for Shepard and the team,although my favorite part remains the first,the cool quests were quests for loyalty and suicide mission from the second part,here really Biovars really worked (although the main villain of Sarena level of the first,the second just yet),about feil and degradation the third do not want to talk.

A
A.S.Sasha 11.06.20

?

B
Beringer 11.06.20

Not much to ask in Biovar. That somewhere the story of 4 and 3 piece overlap, and to see that Shepard is alive, lives with a chosen companion. Then the third part will want to re-take again and again.

V
Verzor 11.06.20

Yeah, there was a time. Now raznostilevyh and will have to re-install. ))
The first and still the best - because of its futuristic atmosphere.

Boehringer
It would be cool. But, most likely, will be limited by the phrase a La the connection is lost, no news.

N
N7_TeRaN 11.06.20

Boehringer
They can't cross, HE and the ark flew at a time when the Shepard with the Collectors in ME2 fought of the attack of the Reapers they don't even know...although there is a chance in which a quest to speak with the Penny, because it will still be alive after 600 years of traveling years in Andromeda, unlike other party members, as it is not hate to say.

O
OldLis 11.06.20

My favorite ME2. Although all three are super, but this one is something special. Remember the first time was not sticking to improve, gallop through the story, and I have almost all the team died in the suicide mission. That was a shock, wow. Overacted already savoring every detail, scanning all the planets, in fact. And to reconcile the Geth with the boats? It is also worth it to pereproyti. Sorry, did not save Mordina, this would kill the Rex in the first part, a hand was raised. The third part is not enough mini-games. Heifers fine everywhere)

P
Pelmen dobra 11.06.20

Favorite trilogy, how it all began and how it ended up... Felt very well written characters. Shepard never a whiner, never have merged in the face of hardship (at the end of the third part of him merged).

F
FIL. Prosto FIL 11.06.20

Boehringer
So once the war starts kanonikow