3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dMiiitry 11.06.20 09:34 pm

Impressions of the game (Battlefield: Hardline)

Before the release of Battlefield: Hardline is not a lot of time, preloading has long been available and some time later the game will be available on all platforms. So I suggest everyone play to share their experiences in this thread with the others. What we liked, what not and so on.
52 Comments
Sort by:
Y
You_rock 11.06.20

Played on Juan, in principle, if you like both bets, game will not disappoint. Card well developed and interesting. One card is where do all the house can rasfigachit just like in bad company 2.
Of the minuses: Russian voice complete Saks, so we need to think of something to be on the PC version(on a console, as in the BF4 version, switch language).
Another of the cons, so is the shotguns. It's just a weapon of mass destruction. Even at medium distances fansatic the only way. Take it and you're just a king and a God K/D. we have a case to rule otherwise dizbalans hell.
In addition, maps and even 9 pieces, but the feeling that their fucking is not enough. The play is interesting only in the mode of Robbery, well, purely fan stolen you can play for an hour.
After 10 hours of play I can say one thing, do not rush to buy the game, Wang after two months a 50% discount as his time was Titanvolume. Because, honestly, the game is still expensive, that PC is that the console. In the future will take, but only by skidon and only on the Pitch.

d
dMiiitry 11.06.20

You_rock
Russian voice itself is not very much, first saw the passage in English, then came the Russian version - I looked it up and something depressed from voice(
and the shotguns in the second beta wildly bothered me when on the Bank robbery half the team running around with shotguns and demolished you vanshotom - infuriated wild, the developers said they reduced the distance for ansata with a shotgun, but I understand is a problem not fully resolved?

_
_Lemon_ 11.06.20

Gentlemen, the topic is solely for impressions of the game. For everything else, create a separate topic and discuss how much you want.

d
dMiiitry 11.06.20

_Lemon_
good)

P
Protocol10 11.06.20

The game is shit and not worth the money. Worse graphics than BF4, at least in terms of detail environment just worse. In the process of play does not leave the feeling of cardboard and arcade all. EA is again trying to pull the audience to code, instead of come up with really something new. In General play for a change you can certainly so as to a novelty, but this game by the end of the year I do not remember. Rating 6 out of 10 not more.

S
SUPREMEVILLA1N 11.06.20

I personally liked it.A worthy replacement for the once cool Payday.

Z
Zero_racer 11.06.20

good game but this ADDITION to 4му Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, 5 thousand, or as well worth it

m
meagarry 11.06.20

Zero_racer
+1. Hardline - the most expensive DLC in the world =)))

d
dMiiitry 11.06.20

something from the story I was expecting xD

i
insel 11.06.20

and for me it is a good mod to BF4, this game is great. play is sniper, and I love it.
about the graphics, I will say this. even though the game is on maximum, the game is on high, some settings on ultra. personally, I play this game because of the action, I don't have time to run around and look at the drawing of each stone. the main thing that the carcass of the enemy through the telescopic sight was visible and all, I do not need more!
so, you can safely put the game a solid 9 out of 10

D
Dekster Morgan 11.06.20

EA does not give rest to the glory of Call of Duty, CS:GO and Payday. Having a license for the Battlefield and the developers of Visceral left without work. after finally drove a series of Dead Space to the depths of discouragement and despair, they instructed them to do so to tell you our answer to Chamberlain. Took a little Kalda, a little dissent, he poured on the edge of the prepaid, properly shook up and... splashed us in the face.
Why threw? M... let me think - we have, albeit old, but still vigorous Bad Company 2 nice plays on the Hark, Delavande and other maps having a cool Gun Master mode and good, fit is very good in TDM on the Canals of Nowshehra BF3, BF4, and well, who even can't bring to mind the patches of one treat, another cripple, but still you can play. And then Hardline. Where we have so much Battlfildov? The guys from EA will reveal to you terrible secret - these things need to be release when the puppy begins to feel sick, but not in the middle. Especially with your tennisgame - depict for preziosi dump! And we can want premium into the bargain? Five thousand, as home to sell. What? The nurse does not? Damn... well, fuck you - take it for kopeck piece, so be it. But then you're not getting the L85A2, the miser. Don't make a sly face - the type of their work will reveal later. This isn't it, or have bought or play without L85A2, kid. It was a small lyrics.
The first run presented the first surprise - a blank server. Iamcal have to refresh 30 times be, while there was non-empty. The second surprise came in the fifth minute of the game, the game have stupid and won only through ctrl+alt+del out. To get not to get up, but played both the beta for hours - there was not a single gap. Read just for the sake of buying, and fun 4th of battles after the last patch already got. The third surprise was waiting for me on the 4th hour of the game - kicked from the server, well, I think sometimes poke reconnect and... and you figure, tells me Battlelog - the game shut up, weirdo. Had to reboot, it came.
On the game itself - we love Battlefield? Correctly for its scope. As in the song - tanks, infantry, fire of artillery, in the sky prowl planes, helicopters chirping. In short, the war goes on, not koridornye postrelushka. So, part of the epic Hardline inferior to even the old Bad Company 2. Months cops and gangsters on small and medium, when compared with the BF4 maps, maps. Safely forget about epic, nitty-gritty, so to speak. Weapons, kits and gadgets, now you need to buy, like in CS and WF. Also from CS:GO WF and have removed the idea suitcase in which you can find epic epic bullshit and not bullshit. Price tags just space, that is logical - arms is very small, forget about the top ten trunks for each class - here you have a choice of 3 rifles(including 1 starting initially open for both factions) and three rifles(one is unavailable and offers for the task), in what does not deny. Same with other classes. Body kits too, not a lot, and body kits to buy - izvaltas to run with a naked barrel will kill 30 - can buy sights, kill 50 - accessories, 70 - nozzle on the barrel, 90 - well, okay, I got it already, buy his hands a rifle. When you kill 1200 digging, you can buy a license for the weapon for 100500 money and shoot with AKM being a COP, as with М16А3, being the criminal element. On the cards - yet the cards are only 5 or 6 are large, there is generally tiny, as is the Hollywood Hills. Friends, if you thought that Metro and Locker this stupid meat, you are wrong. Compared to the Hills, Metro and Locker it's just a card with huge tactical potential. The hills is such a FUCKING MASIDE - hell beat Cho's going on, all the shooting from all sides, only spagnola and then drove off, getting all in the jug, everything collapses, everything is shaking, screen spawn see more often than the game screen. It's crazy? No, it's Hardline, baby. Theft and Robbery is funny, but too short. Only played out - the bums, the end of the round. Bleat.
But, in principle, the game is not bad, no. You can play a couple of evenings, when tired of the lawlessness in the fourth battle - when the Golmud feel like a grunt caught in World of Tanks, when the Shanghai and Bloody Dawn in the end got wertelecki, I would ask in Hardline. Here you can go and shoot a fucking helicopter with assault rifles. And not once will go back, but a couple of times I managed to knock down - just a soul singing when the pilot climbed out of his flaming tool and was brutally killed by a bat. But buying for big money, which is asking for BFH EA is not recommend. Wait for a bit.

b
bakshish 11.06.20

2K on the wind as it were!

A
Aleks Sazonov 11.06.20

A question for those who already bought the game...all these buns in the form of sets of arms etc for the price, they are only relevant for the network, in single this? Explain to me the multiplayer is not important, interesting single,if you take the standard, what's to lose?

P
PAWEEL 11.06.20

Alex Sazonov
Money!

S
Slowery 11.06.20

Cugarette where are those who so zealously defended neomed to BF4?

And on the subject, I'm glad my friend crap with the purchase of this game, and he didn't believe me.

A
Artcor3 11.06.20

Whether I'm getting old, whether the game is getting worse.
BK2 was just awesome for their time, BF3 is a masterpiece, which liked everything except the fathers attack with the M16, constantly resumix each other on small maps. What was required of the Dyson - so it's a bit to tweak the balance.
The transition to BF4 for me has failed, if a plastic with graphics can be measured, the level design was just awful. Yes, the cards began to look more real, but whether this reality in games? Heap of rubbish, boxes and bushes, randomly scattered around the level, 10+ inputs in one building, in BF4 you never know where you will be shot. Like the game is an enhanced customization of weapons and Yes, the balance is tweaked, but overall, the game looked a shovel and plastic.

And now Hardline: Vasarely repeated all the mistakes made by Dice in BF4 and flavored with their. The cards remained as vague as in BF4, the only exception is the Bank on which the movement of the enemy can still somehow be predicted.
Shoals in the balance BF4 and remained in for 45 points of damage from a semi-automatic sniper rifles. The attack now have two choices of weapons - assault rifles and carbines, but why the hell to use a carbine, if the assault rifle is better? A common weapon for all classes removed altogether, shotguns now uses only support and recon was a real camper, because it can take up only sniper and automatic guns, which kill no more than 5 meters.

What prevented Vyzeralo to make a normal game? Console Battlefield. From Battles players expect large-scale battles with the technology that tried to make the developers of Hardline, simply having pushed the technique into his game, but cars need space, so I had to expand the locations, instead of focusing on the design and details. Tried to do something on his own and with classes, removing shared weapon and giving each its own individual pistols.
In General, the series slips into the pipe, 7.9 in BF3, BF4 at 6.4 and 4.1 the Hardline according to critics, which coincides with my opinion. Having the 2K rubles, buy the game on Origin, try it, within seven days can return.

D
Dekster Morgan 11.06.20

Even a small updates later for another night. Yes, this game is not the same BF, to which we are accustomed, but not cooridinate of Callofduty. All the same, the weapons don't have such a hat, Kalda and titanrose when you hold the left button to put in a jug though the entire horn. All weapons have recoil and I have to give credit Vysery did a good job on balance. М16А3 now not a divine game that was in beta. Now she has a tangible impact. But predzakaznye trunks was very close to IMBA. Anarchic and Ellie just bend in the path, with default M4A1 I really don't even run. Took the corpse of Ellie pomateritsya - stuffed 10 kills, almost without aiming, while with the M16 and M416 are the tricks I couldn't do it. Abidna, I tell you.
I think the game has potential, the main thing for Misirlou now to fix bugs - like the infuriating bug of the graphics(I repeat - in the beta it was perfect), when the occurrence of weather effect begins flickering on the screen, popping up on stopicon time prompts and alerts that in the shop you can stock up. To shut down the Hacker these pearls like, I nakodil on virtualbase prog conductive saddos fuck everything! make me cry - was wondering when he will say that he struck at the IP and went to hit the face. Add new trunks, and 2.5 is even sbalansirovannyj the stem is still not enough. To make rounds more, the same robbery is too short. And quite a you can play.

D
Dreamcatcher888 11.06.20

When it comes to torrent merge?

A
ASKED48 11.06.20

Dreamcatcher888
not before 10 APR

d
dimaor 11.06.20

Who went, tell me how many passes alone