3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dMiiitry 11.06.20 09:34 pm

Impressions of the game (Battlefield: Hardline)

Before the release of Battlefield: Hardline is not a lot of time, preloading has long been available and some time later the game will be available on all platforms. So I suggest everyone play to share their experiences in this thread with the others. What we liked, what not and so on.
52 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Ya Betmen 11.06.20

What to do while klipeda new Battlefield? DICE and EA as direct competitors of Activision, had escaped Moss. But he was not the Saviour who could say to feed their creators and fans to keep the screens of monitors. Both parts of the restart which began in 2010, did not meet expectations for EA, in the end all the work thrown at Visceral Games.
Spoiler

There were rumors that a new part of the Battlefield series will be a spin-off, but what connects the Hardline with previous installments of BF in the story of I saw. Online certainly more shodt, but not alone. As usual in the series of Battlefield, a single company, made for show and always goes by the wayside. This time the battle take law enforcement and criminals. At least some, no variety (from military confrontations already tired). At least we can say with confidence that the campaign mode was better here, much better storyline, BF 4. Humor by the way close to the Battlefield. Bad Company 2, although that was promised in the 4th the Battlefield. So full of funny moments. Betrayal and bribery are present, the chase is, looting is also humor in the Arsenal, memorable acting, is also in the set. Generally not so cool, but failed miserably.
Spoiler

In shuternoy mechanics Hardline is not much left from BF 4. But shooting here is not basic. Present here is stealth, well, very funny. Although the blame for that was the fact that I probably played on easy difficulty. However, what kind of disclaimer... Gadgets are of particular importance. For example, the opponents are willing to use gas grenades, so that the mask is on some levels necessary. The stealth can a Taser be useful, but if noisy, then you can shield grab. A very interesting point to come up with the arrest of criminals. Crept up behind the enemy(-Kam), show the officer's badge and arrest the crooks one by one. But do not relax, as the enemy immediately at a convenient moment to draw, therefore showing a badge don't wear handcuff and hold them at gunpoint. Well, if you and your partner and still failed, it may help to twist the one who decided not to wait for their turn. The transport here too. Though chase only one in the entire game and only in the beginning. And I would like more.
Spoiler

Is not the first, well certainly not in the last game of the series BF graphically pulls Frostbite. Picture-in-Hardline once again proves its indispensability. As shown in the single player picture is much better than BF 4. But online, as mediocre. But good optimization. The sound in the series, too, never failed, well, the music here is also good. Pleasant was the title theme in the form of new interpretations of famous themes Battlefield.
Spoiler

And now the most important part of the game - Online. Before the release of beta, I took the news that we are waiting for the classic BF plus PayDay. I would like to deny it. PayDay is absolutely far from Hardline. Moreover, he is four, so there is need to consider, and if everything went not so firefights there is clearly no such scale and scope. Still, I think, with the latest Hardline Battlfildov have more in common. First of all the scale and dynamics. Direct feel that they are playing the same Battlefield. Perhaps this is besides one of the downsides. How many people criticized that Hardline is a big expansion for BF 4. Not ruling it out, but I'm sure the game was perceived much more positive if BF 4 did not come out. Of course online enough time I was not playing, but will allocate more or less any mode HotWire. But I'm talking about the standard edition. In view of the pricing policy of a greedy publisher, I can't see the rest. In General, the main trouble for me is boring online modes and the fact that Hardline played by fewer people than in BF 4 (even 3rd) and the number of servers also do not Shine.
Spoiler

Total, Battlefield. Hardline game Liu-bi-te-La. Well, or at least a fan of the series in General. As shown for sales and number of players online, the game is simply not found its player. 5 out of 10.

P
Pelmen dobra 11.06.20

Hmm, I liked the game like anything goes, to pass the time. Soundtracks just the ceiling. What you need for shooters to make will provodnitsa and all that. Views on the first chapters - GG of a regular mug, which everyone obeys. Hate citica swell. Dunno why, but it really does.

t
timonipumba 11.06.20

full sad shit

V
Verzor 11.06.20

Nothing really.
It seems to be implied that the good passage is a quiet passage, but stealth is truly sad (especially after such masterpieces of the genre like Splinter Cell). The particular enemies do not Shine with intelligence - they would just put out from the machine. But to go as a shooter is not too impressive weapon, especially in the first chapters, no. Running around with one gun. A hit from a sniper rifle in the head (even on the easy level!) the enemy does not kill. Yes, besides, if you just start firing points do not accumulate -> new weapons doesn't open -> go with the gun.
In General, neither fish nor fowl - neither the stealth did not work, nor shooter. Sadly. Passed, remove with no regrets...

Dumpling goodness
She's probably Korean. Me it is too annoying, maybe at the end of her shoot can be. ))

t
tesla707 11.06.20

in short they merged the series into the toilet. From battles only the name. Where military operations where the soldiers where cool shootouts and mind-blowing plot? Now instead play for the dismal Latin cops LATIN, Carl!!!
I have the feeling that the game has become step by step show me the badge, arrest, shoot from pugalki, and find the evidence. That kind of nonsense? What happened to the awesome action from the third and fourth battles? PPC in General, I thought the CODE only deals with such garbage, but it turns out the battle is now lost to society.

m
mixail1109 11.06.20

honestly, new battles well, very upset, in addition to what the author of the video want to say something of themselves. the plot is poor and monotonous, the main characters are not charismatic and do not fall into the soul, of course on the linearity of silly to say, but here it felt like taking me to a leash. all fights are sickeningly the same, or detain you, badge or no badge, or put a bunch of lead (especially that opponents are and do not want to die after one shot) the feeling is the same as in the stifle in the back of dishonored, ie monotonous given the opportunity to choke you the entire game doing it. I personally do not like even 4th battle, Oh well, stupid as the plot was there, and the sea Paphos Paphos..Ppppp bitch. apparently the main character is Asian too, from the last part vomited (well, because people lap it up so this time let's ride they thought). there is also a delay of the game as idiotic dialogues and ugly cutscenes, and this is reminiscent of crusis 3 when unable to make a decent campaign mode and slapped a bunch of pauses between words and pathos that is simply inappropriate.
Yes, and I wanted to say about the structure of the levels, can I have a feel when you pass the level, which enemies appear where they should not be, or simply does not behave appropriately in the overall situation and the purpose of the chase just could not run past them unnoticed. well something like this)

a
atmaROZ 11.06.20

Мultidrochers (no offense) flipping on. Talking purely about the single.
Before the advent of the CPY began to pass on YouTube, although only mastered a couple of episodes. I decided to wait.
And it finally happens...
Just a day before the advent of Repack found the distribution archive portable version of the game 38.5 Gb (requires no installation) Battlefield Hardline (2015/RUS) Portable from punsh. It was cut all the localization, except Russian. (this distribution was in its original form). Interface language: Russian. Language: Russian. Tablet: (CPY).
The fact that the menu available was only Rus. voice I immediately did not like)
Voice in the original is mainly relevant during clashes with the enemy, when there is a shootout. Because to hear the English version of their talks and replicas at such moments - thank you, I'll pass...
But in the clips during gameplay, and a replica of colleagues and story characters, it is more convenient to take a Russian voice. In addition, Rus. the subs are also included, regardless of languages (looking ahead)

Battlefield: Hardline was surprised that the authors decided to depart from the usual genre of the military, traditionally military Thriller.
It does not bother me, rather puzzled by this unexpected move of the knight. Did not bother with the gradual passage of the story, I downloaded the saves from the all inclusive and began to get acquainted with the single.
The first thing I did, replaced the lemon CPY on CPY*Crackfix. Hemorrhagic chamber door and kill the guard, and then again behind the wheel of the checkpoint - what for us is, twice tried, and nodded by the way the rescue of CPY*Crackfix.
Then found on the battlelog forum.battlefield. com voiceovers weighing 1.55 Gb - English files (one archive with Yandex.disk). English files, had to copy the path ...\BFH\Data\Win32\Loc , and file GDFBinary_en_US_64.dll in the game folder. The language now changes at any time without problems in the menu.

The storyline at first sight satisfied, with respect to what they chose as the theme, well, why not. To play a new role even more interesting, job with a partner, another setting, etc.
Like optimization, everything is flying on ultra with occasional diligent graphic images and textures, even in General, all without any frills, but claims to the point in principle, no.
Amused destructible, the ability to destroy surrounding objects, glass (that's another story), vandalism is encouraged that will always find their approval.
The choice of style of action according to the situation, ahead or quietly - is also one of the advantages. In terms of weapon selection and related tools the game offers to try their different variants, in the end find their usual set and things calming down.
Zadalbyvaet rollers, which are not possible to rewind is stupid, if replay selected chapters.
In fact the whole game is a set game, or rather viewing a video story, with elements of inclusions independent of gameplay)

I do not understand what it was, but some chapters still pulls to beat. It's a shame it's so short, flew by the fastest. By the way sound overs are good, which also surprised me.

S
Spartacus1971 11.06.20

Passed the game yesterday,I can say.Prohodnyak game,for a couple of hours,the dialogue is good,but some kind of plastic.The animation people are good.Something like that.

S
SergeySZV 11.06.20

In my opinion the game is worthy of attention, interesting plot, brilliant graphics. All on top. The only disadvantage is small for this level could be the plot to expand, still open world, but it would be a different game. It's fun to dream!
This game I DEFINITELY like 9 points deserves guys understand we were so tired from the endless fantasy, and it's a normal story about real life.

V
VoVa66 11.06.20

tin full customise
where the plot saw, as in D***ish Thriller
THE RATING NUMBER TEN MAUSAMI

C
Cr1stal1 11.06.20

visualchars shit crapped out that this is the worst part of the series, well, not surprisingly. created horor sex life.

R
Rocknrostov 11.06.20

G F G F G F that's the whole game, stealth is implemented through well, you understand)