3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E288888 11.06.20 09:41 pm

Gtx 1070.

Hi. The owners of these cards, please share your opinion which manufacturer is better to take? And is it worth it to pay more for the gigabyte extreme?
68 Comments
Sort by:
d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

Shock Burst
I have nothing against...

F
FirstAlex 11.06.20

dobro4insky
Justify. Where did you get such data on 1070? I personally know them, do you?

And what about the stereotypes we are? I know that the old woman can be proruha, but the average does not change.

Palit is not bad, as Gainward bought. Quality normal, but I recommend not to buy on price and take business. They have the regular version from Jetstream, differs only FROM and circuits in 3T. p. In the end, that would normal just works without drops need you 3T. R on WITH and spend.

I took, by the way, from my mom, probably like you, although maybe you're different.

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

FirstAlex
They know what it is or what?What to justify?Cards ASUS namnogo worse cooling than Gigi and palitha... VRM is not cooled as it should...It lengthened and louder than other cards-it's not enough...talk to the guys with overs, do not favor trixy there..They will tell you more....
AND NOW YOU JUSTIFY ABOUT 1070 GUIGOU AND FIRING....

d
dim45s 11.06.20

You should not pay because the price is close to the GTX 1080 with stock cooling. So it is better potratila on stock 1080, not the well-known manufacturer, it is wiser to spend the money. Or just take the 1070, but do not chase for versions with top-end cooling, such as Inno3D are good options.

F
FirstAlex 11.06.20

dobro4insky
You're obviously another.

I have a friend in the business in these parts, I took a bundle and compared, eventually chose the most beautiful :)
Strix did not complain for poor acceleration (ETOGES overclockers) but this was before access to Beavis with increased power limit. Noise nonsense. No other noisier and quieter.
http://www.hardwareluxx.ru/index.php/artikel/hardware/grafikkarten/38955.html?start=17
At the same temperatures and quieter palitha Gigi.
Che there still ...
Cut power to 1070 Gigi deshovoy http://www.google.ru/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=13&ved=0ahUKEwjQwt6akNHRAhVGECwKHb8lCeY4ChAWCB8wAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tomshardware.com%2Freviews%2Fnvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-graphics-card-roundup%2C4751-4.html&usg=AFQjCNGDazd-AFJ1Lk01PDpamd2gaoNb8Q&sig2=Hev5HPxC4hMhjF5SfApg2g

S
SPR1GGAN 11.06.20

everyone will praise the bog ,and dirty, the one who had gotten married ,so take what you like personally .

L
Lisstoman 11.06.20

FirstAlex
ASUS have 2 line of cards makes complete crap. Trixy 900 series was buzzing just a gesture and memory in General is not cooled. 10 series covered 2.5 memory chip,In contact with the chip only 2.5 pipes and just dimensions of hell. Most shit on the market. Firing top klad/price

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

FirstAlex
Congratulations on the most beautiful beautiful card,anything else?After the link to the mini-gig -I have no more questions)))

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

Lisstoman
disagree...970 Strix generally silent....Why not tell about 1070 striks....

L
Lisstoman 11.06.20

dobro4insky
I'm talking about the version with 3 fans, who were standing on the 980ti,fury, 390, 390x. Reference 1080 overclocking with a custom preset turbine is quieter than that of ahlad

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

Lisstoman
I'm talking about the version 2) and that 970....

M
MagicHero 11.06.20

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Have Palit whistle very well understood there's a 100% savings on everything !
I would not buy from Palit 1070, 1060 can be there the price is lower.
There whistles? maybe in your head that whistles ))) is 780 from Palit for 3 years did not blow, there are 1070 also did not whistle and the cooling is excellent. About the payment of the 1070 from the firing subsystem is pitulova as 1080.
For a long time on overah came to the conclusion that Palit and MSI are the best in terms of achlada and noise.

K
Kukuruznyy Hlopec 11.06.20

I have ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 AMP Extreme, but it is expensive. I took out a loan from himself ))), collected on the other, but wanted to play something. Quiet, like me. But, if you enable force maximum momentum, the feeling that I have a helicopter in the system unit.
Witcher 3 on max and hair max 60-70 frames.

L
Lisstoman 11.06.20

Corn Boy
No, no, no, No 60-70 on max with hair, you don't get) do Not enter people astray. 1070 with the acceleration in the dense forest with the wolves drops to 50 frames

L
Lisstoman 11.06.20

dobro4insky
Actually, I came to the conclusion to take the stupid dermansky version of the cards, except for the noise level there is no difference)

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

Lisstoman
Especially with headphones)And easy-it's not noisy)))

X
X_ray_83 11.06.20

MagicHero
Now a card whistle as of 2014 it is the 970 and so on. And then the 780 ? In 2012 I have Asus 6970 were, but now all save and have this crap.

X
X_ray_83 11.06.20

Vladimir545
Food the bottom of this should blind not to see it as much acceleration there is no chance wrote above !
I forgot to add sloppy bios
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/963768/geforce-drivers/gtx-1070-memory-vrm-driver-or-bios-bug-in-micron-memory-1070-cards-/
Simulator flash-updates the BIOS, the NAC it is necessary to the simple user ?

F
FirstAlex 11.06.20

dobro4insky
Thank you. There's more. I'm talking about the cheapest that they shouldn't count because the price goes out of the economy, and eventually develops into restrictions. Something like this, but apparently someone not read?

The was firing and Gigi and not anything bad I can not say for Jetstream and Giga older, but cheap ...
Deshovye the same tried, but in the end decided that this saving is more expensive.

F
FirstAlex 11.06.20

Lisstoman
A very good reason. The cheapest noise is stronger from what doesn't, and for 9th and 10th series of this is important, because under load at temperatures of about 70, they they only boostit cease, and dropati start. In the end, you'll be surprised that you have worse than performance tests. Not fatal, but not nice :).
And constant elevated temperatures, shorten the life of hardware. Of course with 3 year warranty not important, but to throw a b.from. it will be harder I guess :).

It's better on average to navigate or search the promotional options or in some stores you can take on trial. To try different, and then decide.