3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
roma79 11.06.20 09:48 pm

new patch on the PC? (Watch_Dogs 2)

When will the new patch on the PC?
20 Comments
Sort by:
t
taunsend 11.06.20

Were there any plans to patch and what the patch will fix it...
I doubt that patch will solve the problem with friezes, K s appear after some time in the game.

r
roma79 11.06.20

I hope to solve,the drawdown is very large

t
taunsend 11.06.20

roma79
You immediately begin the drawdown...
First turn off the fog, puts the 30 fps.
The following article from the table of optimal graphics settings, probably not much help, but you must know the graphic settings of the game and what they do:
Спойлерhttp://blog.playkey.net/ru/nastrojka-watch-dogs-2-pod-slabyj-pc/

r
roma79 11.06.20

taunsend
thanks for the advice,fps jumps in half an hour the start of the game

t
taunsend 11.06.20

roma79
The update 1.09.
Spoilerset major bug fixes in version for PC:

• [Performance] Optimized memory usage – Optimized memory usage. This should improve the performance of the game on computers with low RAM.

• [Performance] Improved rendering of reflections – improved rendering of reflections. Added two new draw: medium to high.

• The fog of the San Francisco – Improved drawing of the legendary fog of the San Francisco.

• Image is the Maximum pixel density increased from 1.25 to 1.5.

• Sound – Added volume control in music.

• Controller – Added support for new models of the DualShock 4 controller (ZCT2U).

• Reducing the effectiveness of the sniper Charming – After long discussions among the players of this sniper rifle caliber .50 were deemed too powerful for multiplayer. In this update it was decided to reduce the number of rounds in her shop from 6 to 1. We will continue to monitor closely the effectiveness of this weapon.

• Fixed some minor issues with flickering.

• Fixed a number of minor issues related to window modes.

• Fixed a number of minor issues related to text display and interface.

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 11.06.20

All after the new patch 1.09 now need to re-ScoutX in all the photos?

UPD: Yes, apparently it's all based on complaints of the forum. Already developed in the course and solve this problem.

S
SkyraX 11.06.20

cast on the cloud or Yandex files for the complete Russification of 1.09,including Disrupt_64.dll

L
Lisstoman 11.06.20

Patch apaet productivity by 5-12%. But when it will piratochke...

s
szhech konsolotu 11.06.20

Lisstoman
Pirates beating ?

L
Lisstoman 11.06.20

burn consolato
Esesno, why the hell do I have to buy a game I can't play, because there are ladders just incredible, and if you try to remove them, I get 20 fps. I lasted 20 minutes and blew

s

Lisstoman
the patch I understand not 1.0.9 ?

L
Lisstoman 11.06.20

burn consolato
Pirates only 1.07

s

Lisstoman
OK wait-I have 1.07 fps jumps from 60 to 38 in the region zadolbala.

L
Lisstoman 11.06.20

burn consolato
With the patch will be jumping from 60 to 42)

s

Lisstoman
Fuck with fps-the game itself does not give a clamp it for example at 50 in a wood-non-responsive.

P
Protocol10 11.06.20

burn consolato
No problem it is clamped at any frequency.

s

Protocol10
I have already solved the problem-just needed in the game to put the Auto mode and then began to react to the clip fps via the driver.

t
taunsend 11.06.20

Out micro update 1.09.154 that returns pictures ScoutX.
Spoiler• BUG FIX: ScoutX App Reset - Some players lost their ScoutX progress after the last update. This patch will restore that progress.

• NEW FEATURE: the FPS limit slider - Some of you have asked for the ability to limit FPS on your machines, so we've added this in the display options.

• BUG FIX: Fixed an issue where shadows were sometimes missing from characters in cutscenes.

l
love your mom 11.06.20

Chet optimization of shit where you can the latest patch to download?
gtx1070,6700k i7,16 gb ddr4 2133

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.06.20

love your mom
License? I have the steam updated the game, and so with the rutora any of the Repack (for example hatab) With the new patch the performance of the medium has risen.