3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bora_ru 11.06.20 10:03 pm

The passage of the schools 100% (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

The passage of the schools 100%

What is given after completing each school 100%? Separately for each school please...
175 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barnett 11.06.20

All passed the first task in the driving school. Here is the save game
If will not continue to work, you can get the whole school to pass.

P
PaPaDa 11.06.20

You would not believe... further more...again need to spin...nicherta does not work !!! What do you press ??? And if you were once turned ???

B
Barnett 11.06.20

Even elementary not go forward?
The machine is operated as usual with the arrows, plus in some tasks using handbrake, default a Space.

P
PaPaDa 11.06.20

Before passed without any problems...and then took another drive and then... Clamp W and S and the inside and nothing...the car barely turns, and the front wheels are not moving... the Bulk of the game went without any problems and got caught up... If not difficult to complete the task where the machine needs to spin this way !!! And if not difficult tell what you pull so the car spun !!!

B
Barnett 11.06.20

So it's okay again, slowly but turn it does.
W and S or up and down arrows these keys and need to press.
And the first task I have already passed on the gold and the save posted above. You can just go through the whole school and no more problems.

P
PaPaDa 11.06.20

Pliz take another test !!! Go, how much more the car needs to spin ??? And on soap throw...SPS...

G
Ganna1987 11.06.20

guys, I'm not blonde =) tell pliz how do these schools find?...che I playing (though not as seriously as some =)) and haven't seen them =(...and I wonder the same =)

B
Barnett 11.06.20

Only four schools: car, airplane, boat and motorcycle schools. The map of the school marked with a red letter W or the letter S, depends on the russifiers. Cars and other schools will need to pass in the story, and others easily find yourself.

K
KaZebaH 11.06.20

Hello! The people help! In flight school don't pass the mission where you have to destroy the 3 trucks then the 2 cars and then put vertalet! do everything but 70% have never lasted. ((

K
King in the world 11.06.20

KaZebaH So you need to do!In General, I too long for this moment sat,the coach,try and you will succeed!

K
KaZebaH 11.06.20

all that has passed!!! I realized I had to do faster 2 минут1

G
Glamurayzer 11.06.20

God,at least somebody went through flight school?all-all?I pass 3 tasks can not,can somebody pass me for the LP?I throw off my safe and I need to pass it.write on soap - [email protected]

M
MC47 11.06.20

Where is the flight school,and I want to airport,how to use school of driving,except for race where drawn Cup I will receive something.Thanks in advance

H
H1ro 11.06.20

Well, you should pass the mission! In the airport you can get and so. Put the car near the booth, get on the wheelbarrow, with the wheelbarrow on the booth, they jump and...You at the airport!!!

C
Chiter v Zakone 11.06.20

Can you help me with passing the flying school?I can't fly over the strip...I have all the time the plane falls...

B
Barnett 11.06.20

Can complete the entire school if you want.

C
Chiter v Zakone 11.06.20

yeah you can throw your save game with the passed flight school?
And I just now deleted your SEV...

B
Barnett 11.06.20

I have two saves and both are 100%(the game, not the schools) are passed, such will go?

C
Chiter v Zakone 11.06.20

Balin,I have plenty...I just need a desert with Prognos school and to the mission in the desert and Venturas were...

I
Illenia 11.06.20

People! I have a question! The game has a mission where you need to come to school driving a car and make the car something to spin (the very first mission, in short!). No one will tell you how it's done?