3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slayerk 11.06.20 10:04 pm

Who has what record in the arena? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

I have 122 thousand a penny. ruined on the second lap on the bunch of Otavalo and gilzow.
60 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maklline66 11.06.20

Captain Obvious)))

C
Chay s Limonom 11.06.20

Maklline66
Oh, right)) something right now, I had some computer Association with K. O.)

l
loxless 11.06.20

Yes, the idea came. What self-made patches to interfere. Pheromones are there any. It's cheating? If I can can plug an obvious hole. In the Flotzam sucks these pheromones easy to spend. Or then the whole game should follow - God forbid Filin of them will do. But the recipe for a silver sword may not be sold %) here they are warning in advance. Everything else can be stupid and elementary mechik way :)

Well I have mods take it off.

Funny. Loose some personal message but all the buttons were perennial but can not read. PPC

A
AcTion19 11.06.20

98898 yet.

l
loxless 11.06.20

Another would be to find where these patches and the original files as it was before :( all these def_shop b def_item probably Easier to swap the entire game.

K
Kit90 11.06.20

Get ready to laugh. Can't pass even kill ghosts... they have a serious damage + parry attacks well... tried to hire folk (the knight and the crossbowmen) they straightened the whole crowd with them for 20 seconds. From defense tried to attack so still lay the whole crowd... no skills to pump.
And played without any cheats.

l
loxless 11.06.20

What you can hire two? On the easy gnome sends: such a rule or one or two of us Should be a difficult to try.

K
Kit90 11.06.20

There are not two (if) I generally wrote simply and with both of them out (I started new each time) fails to kill them all, playing on average always. By the way noticed a piece when folk go out, they attack on you, at best, three others are around (like, sick) and crossbowmen those to whom you're close (or closer), the Ghost is the same... all you rod... actually decided in the arena to score.

s
slayerk 11.06.20

241550. 78-th place.

F
Filis 11.06.20

until 899 and place 10441 point on hard.
In fact, against any enemy you can pick up effective tactics. For example, the knight is good at fighting with people, but deflates quickly with monsters, and a sorceress - on the contrary.
Nacharov better to go with a partner, and you can easily promocity the whole crowd, the werewolf treated the knight, zaklikivaem it should be. With ghosts and harpies, as well as sorcerers and murderers of kings, better to arrange a marathon around the arena. Magician hrenachit fire on its getting :).
Partners often play the role of distraction, while Geralt fuck the enemies from the back or eliminates the crossbowmen, while the partner is busy with swordsmen :)

s
stalker382 11.06.20

229970 the dark. After dropping 30 arena ends or on the circle? I kind of went on 30, with draugiem fought. I like ognennye elementary (or something like this) was murdered. And tell me how are the Scrin in the game? tried Print Screen and F12.

C
Chay s Limonom 11.06.20

stalker382
Ohtario) without cheats You were playing? How much time do you spent on it? :O

A
Actionizzard 11.06.20

144256 in the dark. To the 29th of the fight came and ruined everything, sorry.

A
Actionizzard 11.06.20

Wai, a new record: 586118 in the dark! Occupied space 110.

S
Seifer1986 11.06.20

Anyone swayed in the Darkness at all? On the ghosts?

I
Imperator1 11.06.20

I don't remember exactly, but the highest was 17, if you cannot lie~2100000. The screen not only words), but lying to me does not make sense because this arena is not for a few years. When visited in 2012 was somewhere in the 21 spot. I even nick can't remember exactly, I remember that Neo and something else, who cares, unless of course they have preserved screenshots of the site's top one hundred), you can see. Of course on a dark level. How many killed time and nerves?) A lot... First 3 places was in the region of 10 million...at its two Lemah I almost sat)

R
Rusya.B 212 11.06.20

179743 points
Sword of corvids
armor corvids
boots of elder blood
peradi high blood
punching high blood
trophy Ghost
Addon deyt silver

The Creator of the forum wycherly someone in this forum took 1st place
thanks in advance!!

4xdTM 25.10.20

5 lamas with pennies on dark complexity passed the day killed for this and ranked the top 94 in the world.

W
Wither2008 28.02.21

[2La] Alex
On the dark, really sat for a very long time, reached the golems at 24, and screwed up. Really very complicated.

W
WitcherMonik 24.05.21

I wouldn't lie. In short, about 700-900k on dark on the second circle of ghosts. I fucked that mouth, there the Crossbowman does 500-700 damage with a shot.
I have not done this yet, but I suppose that the second and subsequent circles need to be done cleanly on a fully pumped kven, because so enemies do fucking damage