3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
imker 11.06.20 10:05 pm

Impressions of the game (Worms W.M.D)

Share their impressions.

From myself:
Finally I went in the right direction, no wonder the people of the petition were collected. I hope that DLS will finished the game to the desired condition. Hate poor settings mainly, and the lack of implementation of many things which they asked for over the years. I liked the landscapes (including the artistic style), technique, stationary weapon, the idea of shelters.

But still not the same. Perfect worms should be:
1.Physics of Armageddon.
2.Variability of game settings like in Worms 2 (with this new game it's very bad) and still have all settings in one screen entering the lobby, on the same principle as in WA, WWP, but to the whole screen 1920x1080 was conveniently filled with icons settings are divided thematically into blocks (map settings, physics, game world, game rules, teams, weapons diagrams, etc.)
3.The ability to play online in Wormnet, even pirates (to do this, the unselfishness of developers) but then it will be a lot of people and servers will not be empty.
4. All kinds of weapons from all the previous games in the classic side menu, divided into classic normal category and not as it is now (and that spot-kick and homing grenade from the second part were also, as well as moles and other animals)
5. Helicopters, tanks and stationary guns is a good idea (preferably to their appearance, it was possible to fine-tune) and add a submarine (to swim like Aqua-sheep) to be able to swim in it under the map or in the extreme corner of the map and otduda figachit air strikes. and to get it was only a bunker Buster air strike or grenade. Well, as a weapon for her homing missiles flying from the hull of the boat.
6. The ability to create their own rules and physical laws of the game, maybe in a separate editor, using the actually-written scripts to be able to create such a race on the ropes, with the admission of victory by the game engine upon reaching a certain location on the map, or create the rules of the game zombies, rubber worms, and other similar modes. It is desirable that all of this was loaded the game as a special scheme and are automatically distributed to players in the formation of a lobby before an online game, as well, how download maps in Armageddon.
7.Similar to the above, the ability to create your own weapons as in project-x, perhaps in a separate editor, using the actually-written scripts, and your own sprites.
8.As many of the editor settings of the card (that was a vertical mount as in reloaded, and a round map of the gravity center as the mod for Armageddon, the possibility of creating a huge giant cards in an external editor to Armageddon and the like.
9.I want all the classic hand-drawn maps for WWP WA Reloaded.
10. To all landscape styles devised for all two-dimensional versions of the game released on all platforms, with all the dynamic background backgrounds. These are the backdrops in the style reloaded. A lot of these styles were on different mobile platforms but they have never been released on PC.
Well, leave styles WMD (based on them developers will add various other such realistic styles in future DLS, it will happen even without my dreams), to add different sprites shelters (houses), as well as the opportunity to get to edit their appearance in the map settings. And the ability to generate a map dotted with these buildings as Kowloon (from top to bottom impenetrable slums and dallasite their air strikes, gas grenades, and carpet bombings )
11.To be able to customize in detail the appearance of the worms as a basis to take the sprites from W2 WA WWP, and on their basis to draw options 20 is not similar to each other worms with different facial expressions, stylistically similar to karikatury worms with the old covers, so you can create a team of worms:

The selection screen, their faces in the settings menu commands to as mortal Kombat-1, with the same music direct from the first part of martika.
Add the ability to change the cap each worm, as well as the ability to change the body kit, gun belts, all sorts of bells and whistles, tattoos, etc.
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexandr.morozov.180 11.06.20

I think modders will do the trick, if the game supports it.

s
stranjer8 11.06.20

1. With each new part, it would not have changed the graphics, the worms themselves are getting worse and worse.
2. The game and zabagovannoe.
3. Interface (the window for selecting the weapon) is very small
4. The developers didn't even try to do something with artificial intelligence computer opponents. Since the very first worms didn't try. AI was stupid and left. You will never see the Computer throw bananababe, Holy grenade, sheep or radioupravlyaemye rocket. Since the first worms the computer stupidly does not know how to use most of the Arsenal. But the level of intelligence of AI only affects its unrealistic accuracy throwing grenades.
5. New ideas - 0. The fact that they added hidden corridors makes no sense.

And they sell It for the money? I am truly sorry for everyone who bought this game and for some reason failed to return the money.

R
Reverrius 11.06.20

The new part of the "Worms" from Team 17. In fact, Worms W. M. D – back to the roots. Classic 2D worms with lots of weapons and fun like in the old Worms Armageddon. But not without innovation.

In the first place now on the fight card appeared equipment (tanks, robots, helicopters) and fixed guns, second – shelter (buildings in which the enemy can not see your worms) and third – Kraft. Gone are the chips to play the benefit? Basically - Yes. So, military equipment adds variety, due to mobility and could easily spoil you with all of your tactics. As for crafting, it adds variety and flexibility to the weapon, plus gives you the opportunity to occupy themselves with something during opponent's turn. At the same time, the game has lost a number of chips not the most successful parts of the series.

Single game offers the player "training", "campaign" and "test". Mission in the campaign give a General idea about the new chips and the game show classic "Chervyakova fan", call them not complex, unless you set a goal to perform all the disclaimer on the map. As for "tests", almost each of them is a small puzzle game where we have to properly dispose of the weapons and the environment to destroy the enemy. One word – exactly what you need to entertain yourself between fights with live opponents. By the way, the card generator and network settings of the game are quite flexible.

The graphics in the game looks a little plain, but overall leaves a pleasant aftertaste.

Summary: like "the munchies"? Then W. M. D. – your choice.

8/10

D
Domoi 11.06.20

Briefly: so-so new worms was pleased with the schedule,the entrance of the building and a couple of details. But a lot of interesting things I found on the landscape theme of homeland there I saw the symbols of the USSR in the form of crossed bananababe and dynamite instead of a sickle with a hammer and a poster with the worm - Gagarin. (Don't believe then see for yourself!)

J
Jey12 11.06.20

I used to like the old Armageddon. On worms W. M. D stumbled can say casually. Agree with the above that the brain is the computer does not take a hit to spare on the top difficulty levels. I tried to make a video on this topic for servicemenu)). In the first you want worms Armageddon and Worms 2-3 W. M. D. do Not judge strictly) 1) 2) 3) Poured here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClZ_3liLRzZevDn49EpFK3A