3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boris Fedotov 11.06.20 10:08 pm

Wasabi (Plants vs. Zombies)

Lord! Tell me, how to pass Fatboy? That is, the principle is clear, but there are two common problems:
1 - getting out of a zombie with a bucket on the series that didn't manage to protect, and fussing in search of plants, release a few more zombies.
2 - release of Gargantua unexpectedly and then all PPC.
Here's how to deal with it? I probably do not understand something, but until more than 5 strikes could not do
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SporeMaxis 11.06.20

Boris Fedotov
For a long time in this game is not played, but when he goes zombie with a bucket, don't panic better. Break slowly, I usually started from the right edge and slowly put the plants.

U
U212 11.06.20

Boris Fedotov
Zucchini to help

g
gmh4589 11.06.20

Boris Fedotov
Very well save the lanterns, put them near the VAZ and become clear who or what is in the vase

B
Boris Fedotov 11.06.20

Yes, zucchini and lanterns really help. But you never know where it! Yes, I also do right to left, just starting with the green vases. For example, I stumbled on zucchini or any useful plant, put it on some sort of a row, and went hrenachit the vases in this series. And then BAM - gargantuan! Against him one little zucchini. I vainly Grenache vases on, releasing a few dudes with a bucket of, well, everything, on PPC... if I picked up on a cherry bomb, then still normal. And if not?

M
Maksik32026 11.06.20

Most importantly,do not rush and do not panic when the zombies are coming with buckets ,and quietly put the plants and you yourself will not notice, how will the level/

B
Boris Fedotov 11.06.20

Found a pattern.
35 vases given level are:
1 regular peas
6 left hand dual Gorokhov
2 frosty peas
2 turistrela
5 zucchini
1 walnut
1 potato mine
1 Bush-lantern

8 normal zombies
5 zombies with a bucket
1 zombie crazy
1 GARGANTUA

and one suns.
Don't know how it can help you pass the level, but apparently somehow helps... but still more than 9 strikes yet.

z
zwweerr 11.06.20

I was 13..... the principle of action is the same as described above, from right to left ........

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.06.20

The difficulty in this type of competition that all randomly, that is randomly and stupidly at random. And the farther you go, the more there is a large zombie, so sooner or later the end.
Then I remember Orcs must die 2 Endless, where, in principle, it is possible to loop the game on some maps so that your character bends in a secluded place, leave the game on overnight, and by morning you will have passed 1000 waves ) And on to infinity. In PVZ is impossible, alas.