3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RexerA 11.06.20 10:08 pm

Questions about the game. (Endless Legend)

In particular I have a question: opened the caret sentinel tower(or rather the bases for them), and what to do with them?
63 Comments
Sort by:
s
savawerty 11.06.20

RexerA
research roadblocks to the third era will offer the opportunity to build guard towers on the foundations

C
Crowley Alister 11.06.20

Is there any cheats for this game?

N
Ni Kaine 11.06.20

Alister Crowley
There is a trainer and editor saves, but the codes are not met.

W
Wolo Bolo 11.06.20

Who raised the city center to level 3? Or tell me how to do it.

S
Sodden 11.06.20

How to raise the level of districts and city center?

W
Wolo Bolo 11.06.20

Should be at least 4 adjustment(expansion of city boundaries) around the center of put, and get center 2 levels, where m 3 adjustment necessary to raise the district to the second level, and Yes, I surrounded the center areas of the second level but the center to the third rose!

I
Insurgent 11.06.20

Wolo Bolo
Centers and districts improve only to the second level. Only Cultists of the districts and the centre can be promoted to the third level, but they can't build more than one city.

N
Nightma[R]e 11.06.20

Guys, maybe off topic but I can't start the game HERE
Spoiler(I Have Steam-Rip Tablet 3DM)

N
Nightma[R]e 11.06.20

Or could it be that the 3DM. ini?

Spoiler

W
Wolo Bolo 11.06.20

Khottabych
Thank you, and I have to someelse trying to figure out what to do.

NoctisXversus
I have the Repack from mechanics and when it comes out I just click continue and all is good.

N
Nightma[R]e 11.06.20

Wolo Bolo
Okay, then I will download another Repack that is not working got -_-

t
tyman21 11.06.20

I generally do not have this :)

T
Terry_26 11.06.20

Good day to all)
There are a couple of issues:
-What is the essence of the Governor in town?
-Those special units (the leader of\the Governor) can only buy? Now coming to the 200th turn play, and I have all one leader of the army and the Governor, and the prices all grow and grow, do not have time to save up for...
What is necessary for trade routes? The road is, the market is, Imperial coins and stuff there, but no offers(

W
Wolo Bolo 11.06.20

Terry_26

The Governor, depending on the way of development enhances the city.

The Governor is a hero(during the reign of the hero gets experience), the characters have 3 branches of development:
1.Blue is mainly for the troops and the combat capabilities of the hero.
2.Green is for everything and for the city and for the Governor and for the hero.
3.Orange mostly for the city,
And so all the branches (depending on the faction they belong to) can contain different variations but mostly Blue-army Green-army-hero-city, Orange-town.

And Yes basically just to buy, but there are exceptions, the Lords of Dust 1 the hero is given as a reward for completing the main missions.

And I advise you to carefully go through a training mission, there is (almost) everything you need!

The trade I didn't understand.=(
But everything seems so:
Trade can go between your cities(like she herself will start if both cities have the right building).
Trade routes can lead to cities of other factions if you made them a trade agreement(like in both cities need a building) but I'm not sure it I like that itself was adjusted.=)

W
Wolo Bolo 11.06.20

Also about the characters:
1.Lord of Ashes-their characters are mainly enhance the production of dust.
2.Nomadic Clans-mostly trade.
3.Frantic Mages-mostly science.
4.Wild Walkers-mainly industry.
5.Necrophage closer to food and regeneration.
6.Dr. Drakken-closer to the culture and tranquillity in the city.
7.Cultists almost all grown.
8.Keepers-mainly the defense of the city.

These are my notes and they can not believe it.

T
Terry_26 11.06.20

Wolo Bolo
Thank you for your answer.
Damn just found out today that it appears in the first era of development is possible to learn a language that would make peace with the settlements -_-
That would be between the factions to trade you need to sign an agreement on open borders, I guess, as in tive. But democracy in the game is the dark aspect for me, everything that can be done is to start a war, to reward or threaten, EVERYTHING.

W
Wolo Bolo 11.06.20

New possibilities for communication with other factions are opened after need study research and raising relations with them up to the desired level while you are in the cold war you can attack the units of each other(there area exceptions but I don't remember which) when you have peace you will be able to trade resources and technologies, to conclude agreements on trade and research, as well attack no longer, which gives the Alliance I don't know because I never entered! >=)

G
Galina Evseeva 11.06.20

Hello!I have a question on the passage of the main quest of the faction of Frantic Wizards No. 6 - a Taste of Fire.Even can not understand what to do with Altars.Set of 4 Altar of Knowledge and nothing happens...(((What to do?

V
Valington 11.06.20

Hi,a question,why at the end of the game comes almost eternal winter,it has something to do with the fact that 75% of my possessions ?

N
Nolan Nord 11.06.20

The people, and to rebuild the destroyed settlement again?