3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KOKAIN 11.06.20 10:09 pm

Witcher 3 and dx12 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. Saw this in the advertising
http://www.playground.ru/articles/na_chto_sposoben_top_obzor_igrovogo_kompyutera_hyperpc_na_osnove_komplektuyuschih_ot_asus-53181/

Information that the Witcher tests with dx12.
Question to the users of win10. dx12 gives you all though, what then? Graphical improvements or increase fps (although it is rather the lowering of the performance have to give)

Thanks in advance for the answer!
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 11.06.20

I have the new Lara 12 direct fps fps raised. New Deus with him woobie did not start) As I understand everyone has their own wedding with this direktom

A
ARONDIT 11.06.20

I have a Lark in a gain of 5-7 fps in DX12

P
Pro100 Endryu 11.06.20

KOKАIN
As I understand it, DirectX 12 gives an increase only under certain conditions, well that is dependent on iron, General optimize the game and graphics settings. When given The Division on the weekend I decided to test on DirectX 12. Put ultra (config in the profile) and I noticed that CPU load has slowed down a bit and FPS went up by 5-7 frames, but I had to lower the settings, the increase fell until obuvki. So looks like someone has a DirectX 12 works, and some don't.

D
Danil Zotov 11.06.20

games with DirectX 12 is still very raw, has not really done a proper support 2. 3. year and will be the norm

F
Fantasm 11.06.20

No nothing from him. This is nothing more than a marketing ploy. Yes, somewhere there is a difference, somewhere only green, only red, but a difference of 3-5 frames. Simply put, if the user has low fps for 11 direct, it will stay low at 12. The performance issue is always better to rely on iron, not dances with tambourines with the software.

u
upumeg95 11.06.20

Now would 2к17 to play games on vidyuhi GT series
PS now would 2к17 to say 2к17...

M
MunchkiN 616 11.06.20

in the Witcher 3 no дх12. Tama 11 cot.
play дх12 on Windows 10 you can also how to play on Windows 7 in applications for all sorts of dh9 mode compatible if shorter
дх12 does not give what the graphics and performance too, especially not giving if it is not implemented in games at least in the current and console games will never be able to see the uncompromising superiority to IPAS of the past generation. order need Igori with a large range of drawing and patientname thousand objects in the frame. have дх12 there are several technologies if they again implemented in the engine. дх12 often does not support MGPU and the implementation of it on it's anal hell.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 20.01.23

Where does it turn on after the update.

Y
YouCantStopMe 20.01.23

POLKOVNIK2005
in redlauncher

d
dik120 20.01.23

I also didn’t understand the joke with this patch, before that my 2060 super flew on ultra, and now it barely puffs on high, it just crashes with tracing. In short, we will wait because people have problems with 3070. It seems that these krivuli are already reworking something there, in short, a painfully familiar picture - cyber punk 2.0, If something is rolled back to 1.32, it's never too late.

I
Ilya Lyapin 20.01.23

upumeg95
in 2k22