3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
acckiy_Hanter 11.06.20 10:10 pm

Engineer VS Demonologist (Hellgate: London)

Plz tell me. who better to spire. Created and that and that but not MOGC to understand who is better like and the other calls the type of assistants.)
29 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bollk 11.06.20

I've played both. I thought the engineer in the end damage a little more work. Do yourself a tricked out gun and hang on the droid is also something good to shoot. In the end, and you have a good damage and the droid makes normal mobs. For example, sniper almost any mob (except fat) blows for 1-2 shots is within a 20-level, then not yet played. The Demonologist in the same level I have these cool guns not seen. Maybe just unlucky me. In the end, the engineer I quickly strip location and quickly kill all the bosses.

V
Veigr 11.06.20

With the last boss of the engineer Zapara bot ... he makes a few strokes, and while vyzyvaet new, he already kills you. The nightmare is mostly a gesture to play for the engineer )
For the Demonologist haven't played because I do not know how there at the end )

l
l33t 11.06.20

the Demonologist is also the boss(elder^^) hard to kill not killed, as was 30лвл and a demon called the other that would have distracted separase one of predpisov 5 which flying eyes(the name I do not remember), at the time was 29 and without the demon couldn't kill him.

V
Veigr 11.06.20

forgot to add the engineer failed the last boss on LVL 25 )

a
acckiy_Hanter 11.06.20

so what should start to play ..?

V
Veigr 11.06.20

Better play those who like to play.

B
Bollk 11.06.20

Uber class in the game no - and if they appear randomly, it was quickly removed patches)))), balance however. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. Some stages are easier for one class to pass any others. Moreover, in the game highly depends on gear. For example Persian at first seemed like a douche. Found him a good rags and Persian taxied immediately. In fact, it is better to play as has been written above - those who like to play. See what style of play you more in the spirit, whom it is more convenient and more comfortable to play. Do it and try to run by Persians of all classes, at least until the first boss in the market.

d
domiki 11.06.20

Yeah for example the druid in Diablo 2 in the beginning l*x but on the last level I multiplayer all drenched!!!!!!!!!

T
Tiber 11.06.20

Yes, any normal class,all of their features are,I like for the guards(IMHO-paladin) play,the more enemies around turns,the steeper the beats,or another trick is-mode such can not walk,only with the sword all causing enormous damage.I'm so bosses down in a corner of his fetch,close run up,you get up and begin to shred,hits brutally shoots )

L
Lucker777 11.06.20

acciai play better with engineroom

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 11.06.20

1. I - fan technique. Unlike the Demonologist he actively firing all types of firearms.
2. Damazh the whole group is very impressive - shooting techniques, armed droid and bot-rocketeer. Bot-bomber has little to no damazh, but regularly sends mobs in distant Australia - consider doubling damazh group.
3. Sydonai can be defeated, moving, restoring droid repair (to quest at least 2 grade repair is desirable to have) and is actively shooting the oldest of the sniper - at range automatic approach risky.
4. On nightmare, no problems noticed.
5. In places the brakes and slide shows - all you can stand on the sidelines with the droid missile and bomber all make themselves.

D
Daniliss 11.06.20

You sniper use as conventional weapons, not bringing a target, right? I don't really like it in this mode much, I'm on level 24 technician have laser machine, which is weakly self-suggestive arc wets, already with damage 230. Well, with the same damage rocket launcher, beating at a distance of 40. The robot lift excess machine, but no arc. I am now at the end of the 3rd act. Started again as a Demonologist, I liked it, but the damage and the weapon he is weak IMHO, and the droid eventually will be stronger. So re-started by the technician, shaking the branch the droid, something like the pomegranate three types, well, which are given at 10, 20, 30 levels. Counted the points and realized that on the other threads their is simply not enough. And bots I did not like, at least from the missile to sense not so much if they seriously rock. I'm better than the Megadroid try to shake, let's see if I have enough patience :) I Want more swordsmen to try then I hope the rest of my vacation time :)

K

You sniper use as conventional weapons, not bringing a target, right? I don't really like it in this mode much, I'm on level 24 technician have laser machine, which is weakly self-suggestive arc wets, already with damage 230.

Sniper used about 15% of situations, a gun in the other.
230 is not damazh machine, and a weighted average value of the weapon relative to another device. Real DMG written in svoistvah and varies in different limits.

I have an automatic rifle 34-39 per shot (rate 300), thermal arc 15-27 rifle (rate of fire 600)

Sniper - when you won the first fight in space, and against tough mobs or bosses with auras.
Machine - to medium combat (technical facilities, sewers). The machine involves wearing heavy armor.

shake the branch of a droid
This is the main mistake in the build-up. The parameters of the droid are fixed at the time of his call. A branch needs at least, but when you call you need to have 2 pistols with a couple of parameters +2, +3 the most important properties of the droid. The settings are saved the session, so the guns can then hide in a locker.

And bots I did not like, at least from the missile to sense not very much
This is a misconception. Serious swinging bot-rocketeer is reduced to just 3-4 points + the rest is up to grade 7 - with pistols early in the game. A fan of the seven missiles of the bot-rocketeer is IMBA! In the nightmare he, for example, blows all the zombies near the Lord, leaving me to snack on 2/3 dismantled a sugar daddy. Bot-bomber - effective astalnie of attacker, which doubles the damazh the whole group - technology, droid and rocketeer. You can, of course, to rock ASTRAL GRENADE, but it gemorroynye - then you need the machinery to haul in the sight of the mobs. In addition, the bomber attacks automatically - mobs may not be in sight.

But in principle a couple of: the rocketeer 7 grade + 10 grade bomber - you can clear any location with mobs +3 LVL only slowly, of course... :)

D
Daniliss 11.06.20

Knowledgeplanet, sign skills technique, say, 30th level, if not difficult. Interested how you develop it. Or throw a screen of wood your skills :)

K

http://forums.playground.ru/hellgate_london/180034/

D
Daniliss 11.06.20

Thank you for the interesting information!

K

All random. Our two technicians will still vary according to the distribution of skills, even if made in 1 recipe. So the screenshot with skills not spread. Another trick - taking level does not mean just to distribute static points in marksmanship, strength, endurance. Distribute only under specifically found things and VERY GOOD things!

D
DarkPhoenixXx 11.06.20

I agree with everything except skill RATE. He has a very good use - a crowd of mobs or a strong rare/epic mob. Only use it from very close range (point blank :) ).

S
SlaWeekR 11.06.20

In fact these are the only two Persian and interestingly in the game,everyone else in the end, cause frankly bored,almost mindlessly to work the batcher...although certainly not for everybody.

M
Mcmak 11.06.20

acciai-swing mechanics,for his assistants of a powerful and not disappear every time you do a sprint around the map+ robots when not zastrevaet(unlike demons)-this time=)
And 2 is that the mechanics have silkworm eggs that are tearing many monsters as if they should pump,and the Demonologist except for some stupid curses nothing.... So the mechanic taxis=) Plus mechanics have the ability to take the machines, have the skill of invisibility and weakening the enemy, and rate=)