3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guardian. 11.06.20 10:12 pm

Favorite character (Heavy Rain)

Who are you most sympathetic?
60 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nodawow Wadon Wadeonowich 11.06.20

Norman Jayden(although the rest of the characters are very interesting).

C
Candalistic10 11.06.20

Ethan and Jaden. Impressed them the most. Ethan is a very good show emotionally, location sad character.
Jaden very good character. The more I have it released from the police station with Ethan. What a shame that I have damaged sobrannye data and I could not finish the game the first time. Vedb now not all things will be as it was before.

a
arsld 11.06.20

Ethan and Lauren winter.

m
marston-john 11.06.20

the main character is nervous what he himself kills.

K
KAVAYnaya 11.06.20

I can't even say who is my favorite character because they are all different and each one was incredibly fun to play! Here judge for themselves - if you read the previous reviews, it is clear that there is no unequivocal opinion on this matter:) And what does this mean? That everyone will find something for yourself and by itself)) And it is only a plus to the game! Although she has most of these advantages and so abound;)
I love the game)) was 2 times)

V
VniKuDA 11.06.20

Ethan,Norman,Madison!

x
xxDaxteRxx 11.06.20

for me I still Jaden Ethan although I also well remember...

10100110011 11.06.20

First: the game all 4 characters is 4 completely different gameplay. 4 different game. Yes it would be possible to sell Heavy rain: Ethan, Heavy rain: Norman, but in the end Heavy rain: Origami Master =)). But seriously, nothing like that (except Fahrenheit) can't remember-and that's a plus.

Ethan-the tears, the anguish, fear, loss, pain and victory of our game. This is not a character is a tangle of emotions. This is most clear for it... moans. You just listen to how he breathes HEAVILY after The freedom. So breathe a hunted man. A beast in a trap.... Cuts his finger and we hear...we feel no PAIN!!! But most importantly, when losing Sean. The cry of the SOOOON!!!! all the apartment is definitely better scream 2010.... BRAVO!!! (Applause)

Jaden's first time wearing the glasses, I was ready to hear the theme from the TV series X-files and the appearance of a flying saucer. It's just a box of the skeletons (that box on the rack pulls). Then you and the glasses Radeon and drugs, and playing the piano. (KST, very small detail, but fun. This right away made his way Guy the top of the circle. Not enough current... or maybe it's the glasses from Lacoste?))

Madison well, not like... That's all. Direct rejects with all her soul. What is this bike!? Wanted to do cool? Failed. Maybe I don't like battle ax? Or is it something Freudian?! It is necessary to consult a sexologist... )))

Shelby-I see it in my head plays the song Gummy Bear So good; cooks as bad as me; helps all sincere and generally positive... and my family sincerely loves and honors her memory...Yes....

K
KOMATO3HNK 11.06.20

I liked all the characters.

Ethan Mars, a loving father, ready to go at all.

Madison Paige, as a brave journalist willing to provide first aid to victims who are not indifferent to other people's problems.

Norman Jayden, as an honest and fair agent F. B. I..

Scott Shelby, as a fair and incorruptible private detective (ie I liked it strong first half, rather than a manic second). If he was not a murderer, he would be incorruptible private detective and a loving father.

D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 11.06.20

Ethan Mars, he was the most amusing cases. =)

E
Ebat kak ya lyublyu hlopa 11.06.20

Lauren and I liked it. Though non-playable character, but so much of it... pain for what happened, so much zeal and passion to make a revenge, such a strong maternal instinct, it can not be discussed.

L
Lizli 11.06.20

I like all the Norman, this is not a cheerful fellow maximalist, just starting his career and already so unlucky)) and even on medication I understand this is not dope, and a cure for what are some types of epilepsy.
Ethan I don't like it after a conversation with a psychologist. If I were in his place and suspected himself manyachestvom, I wouldn't have to communicate with my son and generally put yourself to the railing and waited, just not to kill))

V
VinRIGO 11.06.20

Ethan. Then Scott Shelby.

M
MetalObsidian 11.06.20

Favorite perlai I have is Ethan, Medisson and Norman
Norman,when he takes his glasses and wants to play. Remember the first task of the police is waiting for the chief. Time the car, why not play?
Medisson: job club Blue Lagoon. To find out more about Origami killer plays violent games with Paco(the owner of the club).
Ethan Mars, a loving father, ready to do anything to protect Sean

G
GeymerskayaSosiska 11.06.20

Ethan, he began the whole story...

G
Giggs17 11.06.20

Ethan.

W
WiNo777 11.06.20

Ethan, of course. Looking forward to when they play for him. A very emotional character turned out, exactly what was needed. A wonderful father. Bravo developers, especially writers. After this game, all the others seem to be bullshit! IMHO

T
Tali-Zora 11.06.20

Ethan Mars of course =) well, Madison's niche (most often falls into what that covers)

B
BergoVic 11.06.20

Sadly, I did not find such in the game. Individual scenes and moments like that. But after a time realized that no one in heavy rain could not believe.

M
Mr.TobiMan 11.06.20

Shelby