3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dobriy514 12.06.20 07:45 pm

The iFruit app (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Download app store platforms:
App Store | Google Play | Windows Phone Store
D
Dobriy514 12.06.20

Oh what a shame,my dog bites and shit anywhere(

B
BergoVic 12.06.20

Hmm. The tablet was recently sold, and phones is simple.
Campaign have this time to do without training.

W
WTF-OMG 12.06.20

BergoVic
Dobriy514
Try on emulators Android. If it is the app of course. BlueStacks for example. I've played spider for Blacklist.

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 12.06.20

Oh, I hate to see even Rockstar, which always was to spit on all those stupid buns, invented EA Ubisoft and other ravnokonechnymi, put them in their games =(

C
Chempion2016 12.06.20

at first I thought it was inside the game are done, and so..

A
Albo 12.06.20

You need to buy the device on Android(it is desirable, if not recompile the kernel that you have, taking into account the application logic), to proinvestirovatj these games for in-game mobile(tobish create app in the game) and mission complete!

a
attacking_beaver 12.06.20

Yeah, stupid as that. The first time I heard this

A
AriellaPrendermi 12.06.20

Funny thing of course, with the game mood, I hope so, but I haven't received my pre-ordered =/
But it's a pity the developers failed to realize that not everyone has a modern phone or tablet....
If there is a lot of complaints,certainly a dog to train( although in this application probably a bunch of other functions) will be possible via the website...
Or using a different emulator, like BlueStacks, etc....

Z
Zardonic_i_am 12.06.20

HY...
well
well, it certainly is not the game minus,not a plus
although I think dogs are not the main feature of the game and it can be shit...
but minus still

-
-SlashuuR- 12.06.20

You need to buy the device on Android(it is desirable, if not recompile the kernel that you have, taking into account the application logic), to proinvestirovatj these games for in-game mobile(tobish create app in the game) and mission complete!

I thought Rockstar was one of the few companies, which not occurred to me to do everlasting online, cutting the game a hundred DLS for 9,99$ each, and other stuff to do. Duc no, they insanity even more invented. Cutting dough can be considered open... I'm sure half of the pieces of the game in the future will be built on such nonsense. Right to buy the device, but not all the same YOBA phones for 10K and more.

-
-SlashuuR- 12.06.20

Jorau
That is, you're not happy that Rockstar did not go to meet the pirates, who shake their game with the torrent?
Do you think paying 2300 per game is almost the SAME for all add-ons (IMHO, a complete collection of commercial add-ons cost so much in the amount will be) and a few thousand more for the phone, for some apps this is okay? It turns out that to pay for the FULL game I have at least somewhere in the 5000. No, I'm sorry, but I'm better with torrent download a complete collection than to pay 2K for cropped game or worse for the full 5K. Still, I for game dog bought the phone, of course.

phone for 1 thousand rubles
My old push button and perhaps something better than cheap crap bought from the Gypsies at the market. But on Android.

Wut?
Ahh, it's you again and your bots, of course. I've been crucified...

A

_S-R_
But you can beat the game without this dog drenirovannoi...
You don't need a fancy phone that would beat the game!

-
-SlashuuR- 12.06.20

Jorau
Lose weight.

Aristocratka
Still not the same feeling if you have something lacking in the game. It's like playing GTA Vice City with radio cut out. Maybe that's my own personal quirk, but still I don't like their policy with the circumcision of the game. To pay for the full game twice more than 85% of the game.

A

_S-R_
Well WatchDogs will also be such a thing downloading on a phone or tablet app for extra buns.
In the Battlefield the new also this thing is present.
what now, to score on the game because of this? -_-
(Although I have and will to study and work at the same time it's hell)

J
John Lokk 12.06.20

Perhaps in the game of the year edition they stuff all the extras together. For me it was possible to do so. Training works, but it is necessary to spend time, and who doesn't want to train shakes it with phone and dog knows everything.

Well at least not smart enough to do this: blah-blah-blah we have three characters in the game, but you can play one for the rest you need to download the app from the phone.

C
Chempion2016 12.06.20

And the application paid? If not, then I see no reason to bportal. If you don't have a smartphone then this is your problem, Rockstar focuses on the bulk of the players. so we can say that they make a console/PC powerful to take.
Not only that, you're pirating the game, and complain about content? Lol

G
Grand Theft Aero 12.06.20

Did you saw that at a gun shop about 20 slots are reserved for DLC weapon? It's about DLC.

N
Nikita 12.06.20

https://itunes.apple.com/app/grand-theft-auto-ifruit/id697056811?mt=8 proof - iTunes. Here is the app. Already out. About Android support in the future like promised.

V
Victor Lavrov 12.06.20

Jornay just a high school student(TSA),which(th)teaches bad lessons and the parents don't give telefonchik or really the loser(TSA).it should work better...

Do not speak for others, I do not have anyone to evaluate.

A
Alex Coachman 12.06.20

All told, the app for smartphones only method for accelerated training of the dog. But how to train? Threw the ball to her. For a long time. Even the scale of joy grows. Incited people. Similarly. Even tried on the car to roll quickly, still not happy dog. In fact, while it is only a ball carries, Yes he attacks people, and it's good that at least only on command. No give paw, or sit or praise, or search does not work. So how to train right?