3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dobriy514 12.06.20 07:45 pm

The iFruit app (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Download app store platforms:
App Store | Google Play | Windows Phone Store
a
andras77 12.06.20

Rockstar is silly to create one to rositano...it's over the hill all the tablets Yes the iPhone...in-game dressirovka sdelalib...and they paid DLS podparyvajut reputation Rockstar think like them they kind of used their fiction... more want to earn

F
FucQ 12.06.20

Prophets new policy sales for their games - cut the game on dozens of add-ons for extra cost. In Four well-done and not annoying. There's nothing to do - built the DLC on most games.

But in General...[DATA expunged]

Well, calmer...

o
olegofan 12.06.20

like anything without it live

a
andras77 12.06.20

FucQ
Yes well ETOGES Rockstar they had ever pilali game...in GTA 4 for DLS biker and Tony and not the DLS...but rather a separate story...it's a shame that Rockstar had Sinisalo...and with etih DLS is not cold not hot well for a dog it's a shame

D
Dobriy514 12.06.20

no one on the pirates tried to log in live. rockstar club?not banned?

C
Chempion2016 12.06.20

FucQ
Where is the cut, if the app is free? I understand specialversion more bonuses, like extra weapons and cars, but then where is the cut? Especially because this app is multifunctional and not just dressirovka

-
-SlashuuR- 12.06.20

Чемпион2008
Later, you will mount DLS, paid, and free.

C
Chempion2016 12.06.20

_S-R_
Will. But there's nothing you can do about it. Either pirate or not buy, or buy

S
SCAR. 12.06.20

By the way, no one will tell you that all the training in the game? The topic is only discussing the idea with tablets, and the training and its implications are somehow bypassed.

I was just wondering what it is and what it eat. :/

G
Grand Theft Aero 12.06.20

Чемпион2008 where cut? About 30 free slots in ammunacii who say that this weapon will be available in the xbox live store for real money - it is not cut? Hammer - the only weapon that can break down the machines included in the first DLC, they probably then a chainsaw will return via DLC, and other weapons for example the flamethrower.

C
Chempion2016 12.06.20

Grand Theft Aero
I do it about the application, a subject about him and not DLS

In this application the cut is missing

123213123123213 12.06.20

Aristocratka
Well WatchDogs will also be such a thing downloading on a phone or tablet app for extra buns.
In the Battlefield the new also this thing is present.
Not well, in these games it is a normal application in which you can play with pleasure which are easier to implement on touch devices.In WatchDogs it's the control electronics, thereby hindering or helping the player,and in Battle commander mode which is in a cafe or at home if computer broke down,play,and training a virtual dog is stupid who the fuck do not need.
PS Appropriate to the application from the Kalda would expect.

C
Chempion2016 12.06.20

WardenMan
this app is not only for dressirovka and also other functions, including gta online

R
RikoChiko 12.06.20

I thought Rockstar was one of the few companies, which not occurred to me to do everlasting online, cutting the game a hundred DLS for 9,99$ each, and other stuff to do.
Release DLC a mandatory condition of contract necessary for the game's release on consoles.

F
Frost_47 12.06.20

And I had almost everything in this iFruit dog opened))) Sit, give paw, collars are different and so on.
It remains only to open gold collar, which you can buy when all 3 mini-games for gold pass.

A
Anton Starskiy 12.06.20

Why do you weep? And exactly probably because you have a Xbox with tributo and version torrent edishen, but also true 1100 , not the iPhone. Well Yes, and You don't like the fact that the riders and Rockstar about You did not care. I normally have fedreserve your dog with an iPhone and no problems playing the game. And You also suggest to use the license and normal phones and all will be good and without problems.

a
andras77 12.06.20

Anton Sklyar
count not everyone can afford such pleasures of life...such a life

F
Frost_47 12.06.20

andras77
Then buy a iPhone for the poor (iPhone 5C) and do not worry! It is something inexpensive like =)

a
andras77 12.06.20

Frost_47
in order to wikiservice dog it's not worth it)))and pirates I alas I did not pull litsuhi 50-100$ at a salary 230$)))

Yes deshovy bodies 700-900$))))))))))))

F
Frost_47 12.06.20

andras77
And th the salary is so small? There is such a thing as a living wage, no?
The janitors we have now like 25 Grand going to raise))
In the US, the iPhone 5C 16 GB with a contract somewhere near$ 100 worth :)