3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dobriy514 12.06.20 07:45 pm

The iFruit app (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Download app store platforms:
App Store | Google Play | Windows Phone Store
a
andras77 12.06.20

Frost_47
nuuu I'm from Ukraine actually our cost of living chyut over$ 100 while well as many zarabatyvayu a maximum of can$ 300 a month zarobotat nothing to do we all have different life...situation and situations)))

A
AlSar 12.06.20

Anton Sklyar
The point is not whether or not there is a particular person smartphone.
The fact that the player is forced to have it.
This is the cornerstone.

andras77
Not multipartite.
Edit previous message, if you have something to add.

C
Chempion2016 12.06.20

AlSar
al, Yes no one is forced. just they focus on a large part of their target audience. So it happens, but in America, Europe and Japan, I think the concentration of smartphones per capita is higher than in this country.

D
Dobriy514 12.06.20

Yes, you pulled up to discuss salary,discuss the topic!

N
Nostix 12.06.20

Today I found out that if you have Internet connection in the game and on the iFruit phone is able to remember machine belonging to the character , for example : if you take the transport from the garage, this time to go to iFruit , it will not appear special transport and that which you eat , and if to change , at least a number, and order it , the game is stored as well as motorcycle Franklin , additionally , if the character of the house , and if he was hell knows where , you will be close to this transport . But unfortunately when you restart the save it returns , and transport gone

G
GiliaSPB 12.06.20

well, really sad :(

F
Frost_47 12.06.20

All unblocked I finally gold collar :)

g
gtaiv100complete 12.06.20

That's a bummer, device - Galaxy Note II 64 Gb is taken in the release for $1800. And here's a bummer...If I bought a Xbox 360 for GTA, iFruit for Apple I will not buy. Rockstar disappointed. I hope that will be released on Android.

C
Chempion2016 12.06.20

gtaiv100complete
promised the release of apps for Android

r
rock music 12.06.20

about ifruit - a thing absolutely useless. the dog in the game is not well-suited, well-behaved chop is no different from nedressirovanny, with the app you can change the collar and learn his three funny things like give paw, sit and have something completely useless.
the Los Santos customs in the application incomplete - not a full set of drives, motors, and so on.
all this is rather a test of new features.

B
Bombardirovschik 12.06.20

rock music
all this is rather a test of new features.

which then sell for the donut.

r
rock music 12.06.20

which then sell for the donut.
which will only appear in the next game.

W
Warlord24 12.06.20

gtaiv100complete

I also have Android waiting app on it) but what about the purchase of Boxing for GTA is you might be rushed, I took the PS3 GTA5 plus included cheaper cost, plus the PS3 is just for which at the time had thought to take stand, and now can play) although the taste and color, in Boxing at least the controller is more comfortable, too, although as anyone))

Y
Yomka 12.06.20

tastes not the tastes, and the paid Internet in the box - this is overkill, I think.

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 12.06.20

Already a month since the release has passed, but applications for all of the best marble popping games out there.
Rocky me sadder.

A
Almondo 12.06.20

same I bought a PS3+gta5, took Some of us, and gorgeous heavy rain, my wife bought naturally big little planets, paid Psstore, free downloaded BLP racing and Headlight крю3
now over to my computer only to climb on an Internet , but in brauzerkah poke
never regretted that bought it, after another series Ancharted, and of course DDR

A
AlSar 12.06.20

Warlord24
Almondo
On impressions of the game on PS3 please write in this thread:
http://www.gta.ru/forums/gta_5/794682/

M
Mr.Sirocco 12.06.20

Where the actual app for the bucket and wp8

B
Bek1zo 12.06.20

Those who have no iOS device not lost much, I have long held the campaign mode, playing online and this app opened only 1 time and then shut it again.

C
Cidorovich 12.06.20

I did not think that R* has come to this