3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bogdan Bashlachev 12.06.20 07:46 pm

Is it possible for a motherboard B85M-e to put vidyuhi ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 1620Mhz ?

I think it is worth buying? And on what settings pull BF1 and Watch dogs 2? And what power PSU you need?
90 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Stupid question. Of course you can put, from the specifications of the motherboard there is a slot - 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 for the video card. Need a PSU of 400 watts. This is in the specification of the graphics card. Lied in the recommendations of 450 watts. But, if hung for a bit, enough for 400.
"And on what settings pull BF1 and Watch dogs 2 - add resolution and processor. I think on the eye, medium, and high, leaning towards high. At BF1 there is a problem, they say the game eats the CPU, in General, even on ultra you can play, it easier easier than Watch dogs 2, this open world, the location is, well, on the optimization of the same complaints were.

w
warp 37 12.06.20

Battlefield 1 on Bang pull on ultra in Full HD and 2K.

B
Bogdan Bashlachev 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
1920*1080 Percent - i5 4440 CPU @ 3.10 GHz

B

VOVAN WOLF
And what about GTA 5? (It is like demanding)

K
Kraicher 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev wrote:
And what about GTA 5? (It is like demanding)
GTA 5 stock i5 4440, ASUS Geforce gtx 1060 stock, 8 GB RAM DDR 3, vsync off

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Your build can Google, CPU normal, although still weak, but tolerable, and it can be missed, the resolution, as well typical, so here is an example of Watch dogs 2 is quite high:
Watch Dogs 2 gameplay i5 4460 / GTX 1060 6GB
Similarly, punched and other games. GTA you have planted.
Battle 1, as said warp 37, go with a Bang, but this I do not doubt.

B

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Your video card consumes up to 120 watts (claimed) , and in real life up to 143 watts (peak)
Percent of 84w ... actually up to 95 W
If you have a couple of strips of RAM that way 8+8 Gig, SSD + HDD and other stuff, about 300 W of consumption provided. Not going to bore technical features switching-mode power supply and the dependence of their efficiency from the load, let's just say: take BP with the expectation that burden amounted to 50-75% of its maximum power. I.e. for your case 500-550 W it.

B

airstorm
I have now is a 550 W PSU, but do I need extra power, and this unit I don't have?

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev wrote:
I have now is a 550 W PSU, but do I need extra power, and this unit I don't have?
I understand that additional power supply (12 volts) you mean 8-pin connector? If your PSU has no such output, do not rush to buy a new PSU. You can:
1. To buy an adapter (sums the power from two connectors 4 Pin Molex 8981) is a satisfactory solution
2. If you are friends with a soldering iron you can buy PCIe connector 8 in any workshop, where repair of power supply (this stuff them in bulk), disassemble the PSU, desoldering 4 wires from the 4 Pin Molex 8981 (if on the bus +12 there's no place that desoldering will have two such output) and solder 8 PCIe connector. - It is the optimal solution
3. Include BP in the workshop, where all will and it will be much cheaper than buying a new PSU is Also an option ;)
If you choose options 2 or 3, then it is useful to check the output (and input) capacitors, cleaned all the dust well and lubricate the fan.

m
matrixua 12.06.20

airstorm
MB podskazhesh what PSU I need for my system
i5 6600 k acceleration of 4.5 HZ + gtx 970 +Gigabyte GA-Z170-Gaming K3 + 3 strips of RAM+ 2HDD +tower cooler ARCTIC COOLING Freezer Xtreme Rev 2 , schA is 620 W (gtx 970 coming tomorrow) schA is 750я without extra power supply ( in on all sites where there are calculators I wrote what I need 893 w -+ not too much 750 w is not enough?

p
pshanyrckovee 12.06.20

warp 37
Congratulations with the title of User of the year!

B

airstorm
Thank you! And this card needs it?

a
airstorm 12.06.20

matrix25
In the evening (max tomorrow morning) will answer. Today to the end of the day I'll stop by the service center (he's two floors below me) know the real value of capacity (we have statistics is sacred ;) and I will unsubscribe. It would be very useful if you got rid of the RAM model (volume).

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
If the model that you indicated in the topic title, Yes, is necessary. These cards costs 1 PCs 8 PCIe connector for additional power.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

matrix25
You current PSU is more than enough.
Consider: graphics Card 150 W, 91 W CPU, motherboard, believe that 25 W, HDD, 2 pieces - 30 watt, cooler, a paltry penny, believe that 50 watts, including the hull and if there is a total of, rounding, 350 watts. Capacity and high consumption in the load - 30%, i.e. + 100W. In this case, it is sufficient PSU with a capacity of 450 watts. Take the specification to a video card, it says: recommended PSU is 500 watts. You have more than normal, with a stock, consider another + 120 watts.
893 - strangely he you counted, I don't trust them, a strange calculation. Although powerful PSU, it's the same good, less load on it, the higher the lifespan, in theory, less hot, quieter (fan resource), the component life of the PSU, any electronics loves the constant load, or rather nominal, acceptable range of temperatures. In practice, excess capacity is a waste of money, (blank, unused capacity).
If it is possible to take more powerful, then why not. But, everything is stock, so put don't.
Bogdan Bashlachev
I have now is a 550 W PSU, but do I need extra power, and this unit I have no? - strange question. Yes, this card is a requirement under the supplementary nutrition from the specification: the need for additional power - 8 pin, input power 120W, peak, and then note 150 watts. PSU 550 watts. If this card does not provide this connector, you should pick up the adapter, their cloud! The particular occasion you can easily select, here is an example link to a Google photo:
Спойлерhttps://www.google.ru/search?q=%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA+%D0%BD%D0%B0+8+pin&newwindow=1&hl=ru&biw=1243&bih=929&site=webhp&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwi-hL6wx63RAhXFOSwKHVYgBXUQsAQIOg#imgrc=_
Important not to confuse, there is another 8-pin for the CPU. you can order them and on the Internet, Amazon, ebay, Ali.
Then you already have thrown options airstorm. And Yes, all this you can do yourself, not very sure, but is acceptable, at least for a while.

A
Anatoliy Burmistrov 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Coca PSU you have ?
and buy Mat Board on Z97 is suppose to disperse percents (if you want to play and then came with a Bang) percent will fail

m
matrixua 12.06.20

airstorm
ddr 4 2400 MHz kingston fury 3 laths on 4 GB

m
matrixua 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
thank you for the advice

a
airstorm 12.06.20

matrix25
Well, here we go:
Geforce GTX 970 claimed power of 145 watts, in the real world was measured peak value of 159 W (on the game Rise of the Tomb Raider)
Itself motherboard GA-Z170-Gaming K3... then the Intel Z170 Chipset consumes 6 watts, ALC1150 (soundcard) with her operativnikam when headphones are connected to the maximum sampling frequency, etc. will consume about 3 watts , the SATA controllers, 3 strips of RAM and other whistles perdelki (from USB To backlight the motherboard) will eat in the order of 12 to 18 watts (depending on the connected devices, etc.) will result in (roughly) a maximum of 30 watts.
Don't know what your HDD (or rather a couple), well... I suppose that is a good fit seagate barracuda or toshiba, samsung, not nightmarish Hitachi or Western Digital. Therefore the power consumption of each will be 4 to 6 watts. The starting capacity of about 12-18 watts (for the first 3 perechisleny) . Hence, the dance .. get a maximum of 36 watts (this is peak for a couple of hard mode cold start).
The stated rated power in%, as 91 watts . When manual or automatic acceleration turns order 95-107 W
Out the main iron consumes about 159 + 30 + 36 + 107 = 332 W
As already mentioned VOVAN WOLF , rounding get 350 given fans, DVD drives etc.
Your 620 is more than enough. As I wrote in the comment above, given the characteristics of pulse power supply units (for PC) the best efficiency is obtained when 50-75% of the load values of the maximum power.

PS Purely out of professional interest... what PSU you have (model)?