3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oskalov 12.06.20 07:49 pm

The problem with the Local network (The Guild 2)

Game bought in steam, patched to the latest version 4.21, fully progressivetrance and works perfectly! Through the program Evolve decided to play in the group, but when creating I didn't see the server. Decided to create myself and found that my locally that something is wrong: no choice of Emblem and list of AI. Like files the game is not enough. Rechecked everything and re-installed. Launched, all the same. Tried and without the Russian language, and the cache checked. Do not understand what the problem is. Searched the Internet, but not found. Can anyone come across?
6 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oskalov 12.06.20

From a friend all the same, but it works! Even the game copied him and set himself and still the problem remains.

L
Limemax 12.06.20

Check whether antivirusnik not a block or firewall. Well, most likely the problem is in reestore. Try to carry the game and Auslogics'th to pochitai registry. Well and so, figs it knows why. Other reasons I do not see.

Z
ZONE93 12.06.20

magic !

O
Oskalov 12.06.20

Limemax
Antivirus no, firewall is disabled. Register here to establish need, thank you. Will make defragmentatie)

R
Racs 12.06.20

You need to enable DirectPlay in Windows components

P
Polisec 20.08.22

Raks
Thank you very much, it helped