3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basse 12.06.20 07:49 pm

Impressions from the demo version (Resident Evil 7)

Your impressions, share
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sonnyy Bot 12.06.20

Guys, what are you? What ghosts and monsters?
Or I the game played the wrong way - wandered around the house, found the scissors,opened them to the rack, found the tape, saw the tape, found the key, opened the door and a man me back in the house pulled and that's it. The game is over, what did I do wrong? Liked the demo, but thought it would be longer and content in the demo more.

H
HipoN007 12.06.20

Optimization is excellent. On a laptop 2014 Is on medium settings and high anti-aliasing. the 1600x900 resolution . Fps from 42 to 57..... As for the game itself, in General, interested... At the time I went through All of silent hill ( except for the console ) and Residents ( except the console ) that have experience in Surval Horror there is and I have to say that the game is somewhat hooked... Liked the Atmosphere... It certainly is not as bad as I would like.. But there is some mystery... That is the 8 minutes and 30 seconds of passing me are unable to detach from the chair. When the gameplay is awful, I a minute later al plus press F4 and go to smoke, this number is not passed )

E
EvgenOne 12.06.20

Something it's like, somewhere I it already saw.

G
Grandshot 12.06.20

With such horror, I know little, as with the RE series as a whole. So I really liked this game, namely the constant suspense. Moreover, there is not such a terrible atmosphere, such as in Amnesia, or SOME from the same authors (although this isn't horror). Then there is a constant feeling of anxiety bordering on terror. There is just suspense. You always know what to expect and what to fear. But still cool.

B
Basse 12.06.20

The game looks scary game the first-person, but in spite of it can and should play

A
AlexDas108 12.06.20

pleased with the gameplay and graphics of course.what it reminded Texas chainsaw massacre.it's a fucking family of vampires :-D

A
Andrey Gubin 12.06.20

Great demo, hope the full game will not fail you. Pre-ordered. Like optimization: almost the maximum shows 60 fps, there are small drawdown before loading any scene. The atmosphere is elegant, a lot of refined details, pleasant office. Yes, Resident Evil only the name, but the experience of it is not bad (playing with the first part).