3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil_in_I 12.06.20 07:54 pm

M24 Chaffee - how to play it and what it is? (World of Tanks)

I love light tanks, love speed, love to break into the rear and throw at enemies like 13 90, for example. But how to play the Chaffee? Just Shine by using it a huge review?
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDestroy 12.06.20

Played on the Chaffee. When you're in the top, ideal will highlight and shoot, and shoot at its glow.
When you get down the list, then have to shoot almost anyone, 96 break-through do not allow. Always eight, operated way: the first half of the battle holed up in the bushes, passively illuminating (or luminaries to actively, but was not substituted, then from the map dependent), but in the end went for the most delicious, with the Arta. If the arts fiction, then drove into the stern of PT-Scam or helped the allies with outgrowths.

D
Devil_in_I 12.06.20

And what perks do you have?
I have a commander friendly, have fur.water is virtuoso and king of the road, the radio operator situational awareness, the loader non-contact combat pack.
And equipment what to put?

I
IDestroy 12.06.20

Devil_in_I
If you love to play in active exploration/support - the commander of a light bulb, driver should learn - smooth ride, loader - desperate, the radio operator situational awareness to keep. Another perk all BB pump.
Equipment: optics, stabilizer and ventilation.

B
BenziLLLa 12.06.20

Another perk for LT, I would advise to put masking for active playing even in the light, we have the advantage in 50-100 meters of glare, and it very much.

n
nkrno 12.06.20

Perks for any LT-lamp commander, the rest of the masking, then BB, perks stabilization and the master RAM driver should learn, IMHO, is the best option. This set will allow you to effectively cope with the radiation therapy of the enemy, with the rest of LT fighting should not, and must Shine.
DOP. equipment - valve and coated optics - everything in the review.