3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20 07:54 pm

CPY gives away a free hour of play in Watch Dogs 2 (Watch_Dogs 2)

Welcome Ladies and gentlemen!
As You know, Ubisoft allows you to play the demo version for free on consoles as much as 3 hours, PC players are not included in the plans.
But, that all changed. CPY gives tablet for Watch Dogs 2 on PC, in order to appreciate the beauty of the game.
This is not a joke. Still no Repack is a separate game and tablet, if you want to try, you can go to the website mechanics, or their group, and, damn it, I'm afraid I do link to the site, let the screen in the Studio (I hope it is not rolled up):
Please
Here's another
Comment tested, working.
Again - Repack no, still worth the wait. Can link reset and PM. There is a link to Reddit.
Have a nice game!
Ah, bad typo in the title, and not fix it.
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon2055 12.06.20

Hmm.... at first thought, again, another fake, and look at antistarforce really references pill is.
Unexpectedly.

k
kustowlad 12.06.20

Indeed, the tablet is already on torrents

k
kenny undead 12.06.20

Oh yeah the heat is gone

w
winni madison 12.06.20

undead kenny
what the f..

-
- DILOR- 12.06.20

SSE 4.1 . requires ???

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

-DENIMUSS -
Ask topic:
SSE 4.1 in watch dogs 2http://forums.playground.EN/watch_dogs_2/tech/sse_4_1_v_watch_dogs_2-921918/
Or shorter from the forum about the problems of launch: do you Need to support SSE 4.1 and above – at the last moment added support SSE 4A at least, not felt that would cut down a lot of the anger players; is There this SSE4A, phenomenon on the 2nd run.
Even Bender Rodriguez can play it with AMD Athlon II.
Spoiler

J
JetFIRE13 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Haha,with Bender joke went:)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Damn, why is it(((
When I wait for the day when there will be great break-Warhammer - total war!!!!! So many games bought, and the break is still there. Also my pirate sucks)
By the way, the dog I bought on your recommendations and trust me, dude, it was not in vain!!!! Tired of not getting enough sleep every day, sleep in the third hour of the night, and so for the fourth day. It all started when I visited the online session))))) And began.....
The single is also not bad, many different side effects, always something going on, but then in the evening I decided to play over a network, though never knew. Computer for I found some user, I chose the task of joint and we began to implement it.
Aaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!)))))))))) It's just a gesture of some sort. The man was not crap laudanno. I have the feeling that I was playing with myself. We understood each other at a distance, it does not figure the thing worked smoothly and quickly, everyone knew his / her action!!! Sorry, of course there's chat, Yes or no, what is this, that though to communicate. But we do not stop. Seven hours I'm stuck with it for various tasks. I was wondering when he will be released from the session, I'll close my eyes, sleep already gnawing, and the first does not want to go) But I'm still going with the idea that you need to go to sleep, but it was not there)))) Doing another job, hostage release, we are driving away from the cops, when suddenly what the two users entered the game and began chasing us, that is the mission began bounty hunting. I did not expect that with him playing a game together, if we can get other players and start the chase! I'm driving, and he began to shoot, killing one, I realized that even more will be given points, plus one mission to free the hostage, it's time. Second - doing it quietly, plus a third, to escape from the chase, which began suddenly, plus a fourth, killing one of the players. And then I realized that all that the dream has died))))) in Short, the whole thing lasted until the morning, the temptation was forced to start a new mission!!!!
The next day I tried another type of online missions is hacking. Just rzhu can not)))))) You, as the main sort of reptile you come, you find the computer of the user and you start maliciously to mock him in terms of hacking. Here is bark))))) Dudes running around, rushing around, looking for you, and you soooo zasyadesh happens in such a place that hell will find, especially if it's in the city. Damn, here such open space for imagination opens if you're still their his flying dragon thing (forgot what it's called) ))))) in Short, need the whole thing to postpone and go back to just the 3 Cowes, and something like that with red eyes going to work, not ice)))) Looking dogs 2 is not a game, but a super ruleznogo, horrible, sucking the temptation)))) Not wasting 1300 RUB, if I knew that coming would have bought the game and no discount for a long time!!! How many through this passage I discovered for myself the achievements, especially in terms of improving their hacking skills!!!
By the way, with the new patch the performance has risen. At least now you can play 4k, and before that within hours began the hard drop of fps in the city from 67 to 43. Now this is not.

J
JolyMau5 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Fakes do not need to post. On my Athlon 2 450's all the same hang-up as at the start.

C
Crowley Alister 12.06.20

Why after you start hanging black screen works resources is not eating just a black screen and no sound

Z
Zlatoust17 12.06.20

I have a question.Now I use an old monitor as the new left this world .And there are times that when you include a new game I have black screen because the monitor does not support the resolution,tell me in what file can I change manually or run in windowed mode(a bunch of hot keys does not work)
Found the file where you can change it in XML format,editable with Notepad.The black screen disappeared,the game works.Maybe someone will help this method,the file is in the documents,where your save games

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 12.06.20

That did not require EasyAnticheat
In the shortcut properties on the desktop, in the field Object in space -eac_launcher

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
dogs I bought on your recommendations and trust me, dude, it was not in vain!!!! - you definitely got me confused with someone else, I do not recommend, because not played, and much interest in such kinds of games there:
Everything I wrote/recommended about Watch Dogs Watch Dogs 2 on 2, I haven't played the first part, no desire to play, and secondly, I do not really like all these hacks, you can wait for even bigger discounts, if that.
This is just my opinion, I play very little, and the last game dismiss, they are not worth attention, took a rule - only with a good discount, and nothing else, and only when you break (with some exceptions), at the same time, during this time, correct, will bring to mind the game.
Yes, more conversations, I do not recall.
However, that in the last part of that in this, the main feature is a joint hacking/game. The guys say that if you have not tried and have not played in these modes - a lot of lost. In fact, lose the pirates, and then write, what a dull game.
Happy for you that you liked. A good and enjoyable game!
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Blue pan
Polerowany before feykovat will be asked to carefully read the topic I left a spoiler: SSE 4.1 in watch dogs 2. Carefully, very carefully, after reading, see a user review dimmid987 (sablukova and no one is challenged), there in black and white he wrote, and I quote :There is support for phenom 2 launched, but can not play, did return.
Now look and compare a set of instructions and commands for your AMD Athlon II 245 and a user above mentioned - AMD PII 970.
According to the specification that each CPU has SSE4a:
AMD Athlon II X2 2453DNow, ABM, AMD-V, EVP, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4a
AMD PII 970MMX instructions; Extensions to MMX; 3DNow! technology; Extensions to 3DNow!; SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions; SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2; SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3; SSE4a; AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology, EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection AMD-V / AMD Virtualization technology
dimmid987 noted that launched, but to play. Conclude that works and it doesn't mention the mark with the third-party source added.
So, the reason why the game does not start, can be a huge cloud. It and the build/Repack, tablet, as you can see by the example of Fa Cry Primal, a lot of those problems, which is not observed on the licenses, and they are still not resolved (for all do not answer - decided/not decided), but here are some examples of those:
Topics on Far Cry Primal- stuck on a quest Vision: Animals Author: titarenko.historic, yesterday at 00:06
- Don't work saving the game Author: Roritet2, January 17,
- Infinite Loading Author: Askar Ashimov, 10 January
- Is not stored (the pirates) Author: Lil_G., January 8,
- Lag Author: DMakh 2002, 10 January
- Fade textures/whole objects when approaching Author: Myfriz, yesterday at 19:56
- Missing textures Far Cry Primal Author: Anrey Pshat, January 12
- The problem with a warning about epilepsy. Author: npo6JlemHblu321, January 13
- "Error in the graph as correct? Author: RonioBinko, 15 January
- The game hangs at startup (pirate version) Author: keksman363, 9 January
- master of animals, the mission failed Author: Ura1998, 15 January
- For a mission, and then written mission failed. Author: Sasha Maclagan, 15 January
- I have sound but no picture! Author: Gohtyre, January 13
- Help animals invisible! Author: laichzeit20, 10 January
- "Error when you start a game. FATAL ERROR File system failure: Aborting execution Author: Alexander Suprunovskiy, 10 January
- don't waste your time. the pirated version crashes to desktop Author: kla321456, 9 January.
- etc., etc.
I do not argue that some far-fetched, I admit, but these topics were actively emerged after the appearance of pirates. Coincidence, I think not! Meanwhile, it is worth to add ,about attempts to start and games in the ancient iron and krivorukost users (let's be realistic).
So, before feykovat, kindly read the topics and arguments, but it turns out it's two against one.
Meanwhile, I would your (no offense), dual-core CPU, which was published back in 2010/2011, with a frequency of 2900, not even trying to run a serious AAA projects 2016-2017, especially in times not very good optimization, not going to hide it, the topic is popular, the developers could do better to try.
Even with these characteristics in profilewidget: Zhirafik 650, 1024 Mb. CPU : Athlon 3 core, too lazy to paint. RAM: 4 GB. The monitor is 1680x1050.
Some grafikom, 3 core CPU, didn't know what these are, 4 GB of RAM, and a waste of time, a monitor with a resolution of 1680x1050! No offense, fraternal, sucks jokes.
I feel that I now will write again - it's old characteristics, and now it's different...
Oh, this zhirafik!
P. S. I have no doubt that this game is now arguing the problems the pirates already have. On the license, I remember, had the same problem, but in recent years, serious topics I don't remember the patches are not doing their job - fixing bugs and performance issues.

J
JolyMau5 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
I have a license. Each time hangs on logo jubilee. I see no reason in the gland, because even in the ancient shit you can at least walk to chapters menu. Also, about the support 4A read on just one website of dubious reliability here. Of. statements of jubilee was not with the patch.
Also, got a triple And PS4 projects.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Blue pan
Spoiler sensitive still dripped, and found the kids, they have once again everything works:
requires Watch Dogs 2 support on the processors sse4.1?http://forums.playground.ru/watch_dogs_2/tech/trebuet_watch_dogs_2_podderzhki_na_protsessorah_sse4_1-921923/
Forum STEAMhttp://steamcommunity.com/app/447040/discussions/0/152390648076500282/
You're not paying attention, here's a direct excerpt from the topic:
- Dryer 2 980 black edition, gtx 1060 3g - flight normal, on high-ultra in the area of 45-60 fps in full HD - triffon.
- the phenom 965 gtx 950 - 35+ fps on full hd hight - The_Mpower (translation: phenom 965 gtx 950 35+ fps on high FullHD);
- the phenom 965 + radeon R9 280 30-35fps on 1080p - nick, China Doodle, but here everything is clear without translation as the above.
- I'm using phenom ii x4 925 + gtx 750 ti get 30-40 FPS medium settings 1080p - sazukejun. (translation:I'm using phenom ii x4 925 + gtx 750 ti got 30-40 FPS on medium settings)
- AMD phenom II x4 955 ... yep! works fine for me to - kriller2tester. (abridged extract).
- Tested this on an older rig with a x4 965 with crossfire 370s and it ran on medium just fine at 40ish fps - seb_wilkins. (briefly, without superfluous words, Robit!)
Every time hangs on logo jubilee - Problem specific computer and not in the game, and it's time to admit it.
Something like этогоWatch Dоgs 2 hangs during boot
Some players complain that Watch Dоgs 2 tightly freezes during boot. Judging by the reviews, in this case, can help activate the compatibility mode c Windоws 7. It is also recommended to make sure that Uрlay, and the game itself is launched with the administrator rights.
In General, I do not care, the guys on fanaah support SSE4A everything works, why don't you have to understand. However, you know, to throw during game 2 thousands, and play, extremely unpleasant situation.
Speaking of which, they say, if you have a black screen (well, so), then your iron is not suitable for games:
A link about black экранаhttps://support.ubi.com/EN-us/faqs/000025734

J
JolyMau5 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Wait, so they have 4 cores. Ash tree stump that the game they will start. Because it is eclipsing under only 4 cores.
Also, my atlon of all 3 cores. Here the situation is similar to the headlamps fourth edge, where Jubilee why it was disabled 2-3 core units, although all were treated injector.

Also, as soon as I get the game for PS4, will ask for cashback PC version.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Blue pan
Ha, not you, not me. You're very attentive, and I did not pay attention to the number of cores. Quite simply, the problem is computed. All I want to know, what are the three core? Your processor 2 cores, there is not any 3 core, there is no such CPU (though I read, has a defective processor or something that have one core disabled):
Har-ka AMD Athlon II 245
Have spoilerage the video where it said that the game is on a dual-core processor is NOT WORKING! It was the same for the first part also stumbled upon the text.
Watch DogsРуководитель UbiSoft has announced that owners of personal computers with dual-core processors will not be able to evaluate their new product.
WATCH DOGS 2 1.07 running on a super weak PC
So yeah, it turned out that the kernel will decide in this case - a little.
Well, Good Luck!
And here in steam нашелhttp://steamcommunity.com/app/447040/discussions/0/141136086915142211/
The requirement is a Quad-core processor

T
Timur Asailov 12.06.20

Confirm , the game is up and running.

V
Vuqar1992 12.06.20

Does anyone have the save for this Repack?