3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sudey 12.06.20 07:57 pm

Because of what can be friezes (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

My config i5 3570k 8gb gtx 970.

The week played without problems ,everything worked, everything was preserved.Today started the game and noticed the game was under lasivate for a split second or a second(she's still under lagemaat in the menu when mages go with the Templars) What to do? Comp brushed my antivirus turned off and everything is exactly under lagemaat
53 Comments
Sort by:
k
kraduschiysya pelmen 12.06.20

I turned off always log in ODP.Helped me.

l
look-look 12.06.20

virus you you it catch-eats video memory and the card warms is to go to the task Manager, find the process Steam.. something like this, and find where to store the file and folder delete and undo this process and kom reboot and you will have happiness))

C
Crowley Alister 12.06.20

I was able to run but just terrible lag as it is possible to remove (amd radeon hd 6670,intel(r) core(tm)2 duo cpu e8400 @ 3ghz,6 gigs of RAM)

D
DagonDevilHunter 12.06.20

Need help with therapists, psychics and experts of What?Where?When?.

PC under minimum payout, but the game will visitsa, and extremely strong. About 10 frames and then lag for 20 seconds. Rinse, repeat. Changing game settings does not help. Sin on percents or video card is stupid, because slow in the menu, where the background walking descriptorname little people and no computing actions. A couple of oddities: in the settings you have DX 11, but my гт220 can do, well, nothing. Cannot be changed. If you minimize a PC game works as if nothing is enabled, but load Manager is shown. And now the question: What could it be?

1. Drevnimi hard HP to 150 kg.
2. Pirate emulator Denovo.
3. The us government and the masons.
4. Your option.

Responding karma and gratitude.

D

Not helped, Mr. Malakhov. Waiting for more advice.

s
soulShakz 12.06.20

First write the config and Windows. Secondly, do windowed mode and vtupuyu atmonitor CPU and memory. Third, look at the bottom of a topic http://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_3_inquisition/tech/razniy_fps_na_piratke_i_na_litsenzii-846327/ . Given the victim a hard, it all adds up :)

z.s.: unless the game supports something other than DX11 and Mantle? How do you pull off? :)

s
saa0891 12.06.20

soulShakz

DirectX 10

Although it is unlikely to be its even possible to play normally.

F
Furyhunter 12.06.20

Dual 2.00 GHz,3 gb RAM, Nvidia GT220 you want, such sistemih to play DAI ??

F
Furyhunter 12.06.20

and surprised that it lags

s
soulShakz 12.06.20

saa0891
Didn't know, though not surprised :)

s
soulShakz 12.06.20

Dual 2.00 GHz,3 gb RAM, Nvidia GT220. Old magic bucket. Pulls all.

HEU-HEU, to do this was to start. Add that to the options What can it be - weak iron.

D

Nuuu my bucket pulls all the latest DH9-10 games that I was shaking. Do not hurt him. In addition, the lag in the menu, even when there is no walking of the temple in the background, which is odd, because the sort of menu that should be atleast 2-3 fps, not to 0.09.

Little system suitable for minimal salary because they've been given mountains included guano type, Skype, origin etc.

Loads percents on 100%, so I assumed that it might be crack, because I suspect that on a computer it creates fake server Denovo to bypass. But, again, why I can minimize the game, open Manager, open the browser with 8 pages and in this case I have lag only DAI?

K
Konstantin Harlanov 12.06.20

A friend tried to click new game? There is a lag should disappear. Accomplish your goal as it will. I have the same problem. Comp is stronger than your will. But still. And it does not lag because of weak computer. Another problem.

R
Renoh 12.06.20

Constantine Kharlanov
Stop to be confused lags and brakes.

K
Konstantin Harlanov 12.06.20

Ren0x
What's the big difference? Tell me please.

F
Furyhunter 12.06.20

DagonDevilHunter
can you tell me how you're BF 3-4 if tried?

F
Furyhunter 12.06.20

and system requirements

Processor (AMD): Quad core 2.5 GHz
Processor (Intel): Quad core 2 GHz
Memory: 4 GB
Graphics card (AMD): Radeon HD 4870
Video card (NVIDIA): GeForce 8800 GT
Video memory: 512 MB
Space on hard disk: 26 GB

a minimum of 4 s nuclear and RAM of 4 GB as you approach the little system to a minimum?

D

Furyhunter
4 cores optional in sistemih off site, and 4 kg of RAM is not critical, for there is an account on Skype, Windows, etc. The third BF was playing on the minimum salary quite comfortably.

Constantine Kharlanov
Hmm. Will try, thanks. Not tried out of fear to burn the bucket.

s
soulShakz 12.06.20

BF played on the minimum salary quite comfortably? lol
I'm quite comfortable playing BF on high, and DA:I is barely at the minimum salary goes.

Constantine Kharlanov
Lag is a network phenomenon, and does not apply to the brakes.

H
Ha4uTaJIo 12.06.20

Don't know which one freezes but I have a high adaptive plane and 4x anti-aliasing in some settings when playing in 1080p gives 35-50 fps, and this on my old i3 gtx660 8gb. Someone logs suggest to clean Windows for viruses, vacuum the computer, and logging in to install the game.