3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 12.06.20 08:11 pm

(Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak)

30 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks Kalinichenko 12.06.20

Djonnikc
I do not know everything. But I extremely liked it. Suggest that you'd passed first the original and then the new. Will be in the center of the plot.

x
xoen 12.06.20

Djonnikc
Well, at least now you can beat in Homeworld remastered. A series not so long ago re-released. Just be aware of the plot.

About Kharak barely broke now. Incredibly addictive. Sound, graphics just on top. The same spirit of the first parts present.
Overall, very pleased. 10/10 bet.

f
fOXY9 12.06.20

Classic.
Fantastic atmosphere of the previous parts.
Dynamically battles.
Graphically, the game looks good.
Optimization is excellent.
Beautiful music.
The strategy genre is almost extinct, and when there are games such as Homeworld, begin to rejoice like a child.

G
Gvinpin.93 12.06.20

Went through the game and write the review. I don't even know how to describe this feeling, is not worse than predydushih parts, even cooler graphics, the story is very good, units,tactics and strategy in the game totally saved my verdict.
This Pharaoh who moved to the planet,just one to one, the game is not deteriorated compared to the previous installments, well, nothing.
On the highest difficulty level there were 17 achievements(all secret received) and 6 hours of play. I did not regret that bought this game, fans of the Homeworld to the purchase required!

A
Auslandischer 12.06.20

is it just impossible to make a zoom camera and not that old regime, well, the minimap would have been nice, but overall I liked yet (5 missions)

R
Raxm 12.06.20

but there is nothing she likes, the game is in one word - SUCKS !!!
do not understand why it was breed to squeal around her. even shorter it was impossible to make ?
haven't been disappointed

A
Auslandischer 12.06.20

I do not understand the hype around Homeworld, right now began to pass, a continuous struggle with camera, uniform, tactics 4D primenimo only not really for the faint of heart, and a new campaign the same thing. When it mozht and bilogora toy but for 15 years does not pull, especially after the *sins of a solar Empire*, and vaunted the plot is not particularly impressed, and the whole atmosphere is just thanks to awesome music, but this is my opinion))))

D
Dima Konstantinov 12.06.20

The game is good, IMHO, but catchy musical themes is smaller than in the previous 3 games, the company is short(7 hours on average), the optimization is pretty lame(although with GTX 660 fps apane kept, except when there were many troops in sight), not fans of the game is unlikely to get fun, and the price tag would have 200-300 rubles lower, that's when the game cost money, but as a fan of the series, I'm not disappointed

G
Gvinpin.93 12.06.20

By the way-Remastered I spent 50 hours to complete the entire game, Desert Charaka shorter course of the first parts, however, no less pleasure brings))

A
Alex Glaustin 12.06.20

Great game. It has almost all modern RTS player to enjoy the game. What are the downsides? Short company and low re-playability. Old homworld was better.

E
EVgEN2 12.06.20

1. Rollers between missions like
2. Subtitles top, not very convenient.
3. This is good for RTS
In General, all is well.

N
NPhysicist 12.06.20

Started a campaign, quite happy, I should not have doubted. HW recreated the atmosphere is great: great music, cut scenes, more good story about a desperate expedition) Scale is not only enough, but the performance makes up for it.

Relief on the one hand makes the tactics more deep, on the other hand restricts the freedom of action, i.e. sometimes using the rocks that you can't drive, forced to use aircraft in some areas and ground equipment in the other. Well, the lack of pause adds a fire, especially when you do not have time how to sort the fleet by groups)

I hope that is good enough will sell, and that series is over)

l
lmperatorPC 12.06.20

Personally, I HW very much. However, in other games in the series I haven't played (it is necessary to play, by the way), but this came in at 10/10.
And she reminded me that feeling of contentment that I felt when I played in old Ground Control 1.

E
Elior 12.06.20

in space all the same more interesting
here as it is too easy and trite
half the game just standing and waiting for the enemy which is approaching another long-range kills
leisurely strategy

N
NPhysicist 12.06.20

I estimate that my passage will take considerably more than 6 hours: first, an old habit from previous games in collect all the resources on the map, and then activate the script story; second, to the max. complexity can be pressed normally, if the act is non-optimal (in the mission with scanners near the skeleton of the Kalash I, as always, started with cutting out the enemy's transporters, and they continue to spawn until you scan to the end); third, the fleet to repair manually too, now have, and not just uploading it into transporters.

D
DevILxRei 12.06.20

Spices I pereproshel remaster, 3 days otdohnul and left this part ... very epic series, atmospheric, well-immersed in himself. Did not expect the continuation of all of this miracle )

E
Elior 12.06.20

Was too somehow all is easy
technique sex games tyril and still base war )) and aircraft
finished the game with 100k and 20K resources
and that last card is not all robbed
in space I had a limit ;)) and without him was hard, and everything is as it is very weak
a bunch of crooked triggers which do not allow the computer to push you

E
Elektrochaynik v plastiko 12.06.20

Atmospheric, but not on a large scale and, moreover, hallway. In space play more interesting.

H
Hydrolisk 12.06.20

I do not know. Went for 6 hours and this is strictly for me quickly. Usually the passage I have for three days is delayed, and then hop finish. Tactics? You can't use the tactics when all sides of solid massarsch.
But the story and music pleased. Very. Go pass the first part