3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey79 12.06.20 08:21 pm

advise which parts to buy

I want to assemble a new PC, the price in the area 100 000 - 250 000 rubles
what graphics card to buy, such as 1080 from any manufacturer msi, asus or any other
which processor
Mat. cost
RAM
etc.
53 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 12.06.20

Andrеy79
Well, esesno put two and 1080 i7 6850k, and the rest is your choice. Do not take harass and gnobit(video card,mother), do not take Thermaltake(BP), don't take the Kingston (RAM and ssd (poor acceleration and eventually planetski die, the ssd is also dead. I got two weeks ago has died savage 480gb, and he was 11 months). BP operatives and dropsy from Corsair. Can still case with fans to take from them(new valves with magnetic levitation is the bomb), mother and some I would take msi's ssd from Samsung evo MLC memory , and hard in the furnace(the last century)
At 250K it is possible notably to party)

X
X_ray_83 12.06.20

Listoman
6800 and 6850 are the same !

L
Listoman 12.06.20

X_ray_83
Pci. 28 6800, and 6850 40

X
X_ray_83 12.06.20

Listoman
Nah he need it ? This is not a workstation ! And more expensive is not clear why for home PC.

b
bazilews 12.06.20

Zаza
Over you,I guess,the whole school is yelling?

b
bazilews 12.06.20

Andrеy79
Uncle,and why a powerful PC is needed?

L
Listoman 12.06.20

Zаza
Parnuhi can and online watch. Download-the last century. Kingston merged in my eyes. The other grunted a planochki savage ddr3 8gb, and I have a ssd)

b
bazilews 12.06.20

Zаza
Your fellowship?

L
Listoman 12.06.20

X_ray_83
And? 40 lines allow to build a full sli, not a castrato, 8+8
The workstation starts with 5960/6900/6950, and all that is below, then a home PC

L
Listoman 12.06.20

Zаza
I will hook some thread Jane and parnushka I don't need. And as you can see parnushku with CDM, if the country is to kill the power?

X
X_ray_83 12.06.20

Listoman
Do not have the 5960 and so on !
Well, what SLI for a person who is a NOOB !? Why did he have this hemorrhagic with wood ?
There is the logic on and it works... because one 1080. Here, even in Rise of the Tomb Raider this SLI through the ass works.... almost a year has passed !

L
Listoman 12.06.20

Zаza
And when the benzo all get out? I'm sure not for fattening Capano, and for doneness. In extreme cases a woman itself on the meat to let

L
Listoman 12.06.20

X_ray_83
Yes, with sli it's simple. It either work or not and no crap)

X
X_ray_83 12.06.20

Listoman
Only mostly no than Yes !

L
Listoman 12.06.20

X_ray_83
Well, not all that critical. Somewhere in the 60% of games have sli at the start , and another 20% of the games dopilivat under sli two weeks after the release. Yes, and the sli is not a significant problem. But cf still worse, for there and reset frequencies, which-t random drops downloads maps, artifacts, etc. Sli in this plan is much simpler

B
Beirut 12.06.20

MagicHero
All games that you have written games are the build up to 60K fine

w
warp 37 12.06.20

Honestly don't see the point in buying a disposable PC a million. I would take a Core i7-6950X, the top motherboard and thirty-two gigabytes of memory. This is so that the platform ten years to serve without replacement.

The video card you can get GTX 1070 and change every generation. Still, this component is a consumable, which in a few years it turns into a pumpkin because of marketing and poor optimization in games, and therefore spend a lot of money on expensive graphics cards and SLI little sense, if not in 4K to play.

The sad experience of the same TITAN that many games in 2013 I bought showed that to buy such card for games with the future is ridiculous. Now this miracle product at the bottom even by the standards of the average graphics card for $250, not to mention things like full support for DX12.

W
WWQ 12.06.20

warp 37
The trick is that very often 6950 merges youngest models 20 threads because almost no game takes 8 - enough 12-optimally , the 16 with the stock.
And chase 6950 very tight and require cool water, and the same 68хх gorgeous feeling in the air on 4.3+ but if you're lucky , and 4.5.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.06.20

X_ray_83
Here, even in Rise of the Tomb Raider this SLI through the ass works.
Well, you're a good sense of humor)))))
If SLI with all that was bad I would second vidyahu certainly didn't take and wouldn't be in SLI for seven years. In Clark I have SLI working in excess of ideal, such as in the same the Witcher and dozens of other games. Through thirty minutes I'm going to buy Watch dogs 2 and see if there SLI does not work! I understand in your opinion that he was not working))) but why then dozens of my games say the opposite.It does not work for those who have hands made for anal factory. And those whose brain is not in order, when they sin in any driver. Usually they admire the mythical lines that supposedly need SLI for socket 2011-2011v3 (16x-16x), and supposedly super-Prots for 80-135 pieces! Just remember the nonsense about monitors 144Гц, where the number of fps will be more noticeable than on a 60Hz monitor)))))
I have at my cheap motherboard and proce (4.5) some feel great, but also is in the crackdown and cleared up completely. From a friend in the transition to x99 preserved old components and for the sake of interest we experimented that means two 980TI on ASUS ROG STRIX X99 GAMING and GA-Z77X-UD3H
The difference in performance is only percent because there that that there were vidyahi disclosed fully and proti they were pulled out and between them in terms of performance on different logic made NO DIFFERENCE. So that nonsense about these lines, alleged that SLI is only needed for expensive chipsets. I put i7-6700K (4.5) motherboard z170x-Gaming3 and saved a lot of money, taking X99, where the sense of it is just 0.

X
X_ray_83 12.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
This is the only AAA games but there are others or you're playing in 10 games... why do you PC for games ?
In Dx12 there is no support for SLI so again the crutches in the future !
I don't have to tell which is better, the main thing to look for support and that 10 games a year.... when out of 50-60 games (not pissing indie) for PC.
Just remember the nonsense about monitors 144Гц, where the number of fps will be more noticeable than on a 60Hz monitor)))))
Will only be noticeable 140фпс but you did not see, and to argue as many here !

And the list is just mind-boggling 100 games for 7-5 years is ridiculous to be honest ! )))
http://www.geforce.com/games-applications/technology/sli?title=&sort_bef_combine=%20&sort_order=&sort_by=
I play about 50 games a year of which only a maximum of 10 with SLI so for me, it is not advisable for many.