3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20 08:22 pm

Help people,video Card, Dual Radeon Rx 2gb GDDR5 460

People what's the problem? I run the game , comes into the menu as the game starts then after 3-10 seconds but, I slave.and, if it is turned on and off the screen, I know that the temperature of the graphics card supposedly works so it's worth a Max Max 30 26 change itself I can not understand how to improve it to not thrown, intel core tm 2 cpu 4400 processor , ASUS Dual Radeon RX 2GB Vidyuhi 460 , 6 gigs of RAM
192 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

Poebloshek
I just don't know how to use the BIOS) say the oak-tree) can be as any using ASUS GPU TweakII ??? or where to wait in the BIOS?)

P
Poebloshek 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
only through the BIOS. look in the Internet

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

Poebloshek
watched a lot) through the BIOS and not only for CPU (((

P
Poebloshek 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
a function like chipset voltage

P
Poebloshek 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
conductive screens then throw like me, and there will understand)

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

Poebloshek
well I'll try)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
So hard to tell, I do not possess such a knowledge of the BIOS mate. Board. All once happens for the first time, learn, come, dig, find the food, and try to search out the proper line, according to - chipset (or something), but the numbers are voltages approx know. I've done it myself. Unfortunately, nothing more can not help.

P
Poebloshek 12.06.20

open the BIOS-go to the tab advanced - jumperFree Configuration - at the bottom of the chipset voltage. someone here you need to click on enter to change the setting, and I have had to change using + -, sat, poked, tormented). then save the settings: in the tab exit(where is advanced), click something like save and exit. ready!

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

Poebloshek
that would not believe no such string is not found ) looked all the lines (((

P
Poebloshek 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
perhaps you have in the tab power, or in the chipset, look for yourself, so I'm not help you can, in the BIOS screen sharing not vkluchi...

P
Poebloshek 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
the more you have the Intel, then the BIOS is totally different

G
Gvalchir 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
if possible, put pictures of your BIOS. Enough first tab.

G
Gvalchir 12.06.20

Poebloshek
not necessarily completely different. I have AMD and AMI BIOS. Saw the AMI BIOS on the motherboard for Intel, the only difference is the slightly different names and functions. And the same feature, and the tabs were at the same locations in both cases.

P
Poebloshek 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
I've recently realized that the voltage on the chipset to increase is not necessary))) I'll explain. also this favorite you the BIOS) need to change one parameter, which is referred to as the PCIe overclocking, or something like that, although I don't think it is possible this feature as it is on another call, it needs to be put on manual(manual), and then the numerical value to set the maximum number. ??? PROFIT! now none is working, at least on the turbo frequencies! hike our old nurse limit this vidyuhi on the bus that leads to its malfunctioning. well... something like this)

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

Poebloshek
OO you had a more serious work) krasava) check today)

V
Vasek Vasekk 12.06.20

All owners of older motherboards that have no PCI-E X16 3.0 - don't take this shit(460-e) truncated at the contact with the 8x instead of 16.
The card is just not getting 70 watts that it needs - and a maximum of 55 watts.Because of this departure, troubles and so on.You lower the frequency and they disappear - but you lose 15% so gameslab card.

If you have an Old mother and a PCI-E X16 - 2.0(and 1.0 is even worse) - better to take some of this instead of a GTX 950 with additional nutrition, which is 1000000% will work like a clock even on version 1.0.Well, or GTX 1050 - which has a full X16, but still on the old boards, the best option will be the card with additional power for insurance and stability.But with the 1050-th problems no loss of power.All is stable on the old boards.

Some complaints about this shit RKH 460 - which is 3 pennies but works in the same way as the Chinese nonam..
Pay the extra and buy NVIDIA(this is my paraphrase of the words of one worker STS).

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

Poebloshek
overclocking and where to find it in the BIOS or where's the manual?)

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

Poebloshek
in the BIOS I filled there were settings 32Мв put on 128Мв don't know what , but the game for 10 minutes run again steadily for 10 minutes, tried several times to go, I have an old BIOS

P
Poebloshek 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
throw a screen where you changed the settings

G
Gvalchir 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
most likely, you changed the value allocated to the integrated graphics processor RAM. This is clearly not the same.