3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igroman 1 12.06.20 08:25 pm

The passage for the Minutemen (Fallout 4)

Hello! There was such here a question : the quests for release and settlement of Preston Garvey, is the standard infinite quests from the gazebo ? That is like the quests that are taken in bars Skyrim where you have to kill a bunch of thugs and the like, or all of this minetmen will give what is the normal quests?
6 Comments
Sort by:
v
vozdooh 12.06.20

Igroman 1
wikihttp://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Минитмены_Содружества

Z
Zolotko555 12.06.20

Igroman 1
Her..they will be the whole game..the only thing that in the beginning a lot of them,after the capture of the castle like a little less ,and then there will be even less...I have almost they disappeared when Preston became a friend...got his teammates pumped released...all
But if you teleport, you can cost with menemenli there is not that quests and small tasks....in the passage would protect the castle and attack on the Institute ,nothing more

S
Sergey Galayko 12.06.20

Igroman 1
Nothing normal Preston Garvey you can not give. Even when you win for the Minutemen fortress, equip it, will be the General of all the Minutemen and will reveal all locations on the map this letea (or cap? it does not matter) will continue to give you a little freely generated jobs, type help so-and-so village, like you're some beginner, you moron. I just once again took his job and ran it and the more he did not report. The order to report to him hanging in the task list, well, let hangs. He is the only one credit what-if, due to some bugs in other quests, which also hang in the list are not met?

I
Igroman 1 12.06.20

All understand! Thank you all for your answers!

n
nestrbob 12.06.20

I have once he eventually shut up . I gave him the job , and he new has given , which I was very happy , his job list is gone .

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

Sergey Galayko
Radiant quests, all the factions are running. The Institute is not passed, certainly will not argue. Although dumesa. the same. Despite the fact that he's kind of like a Director. The difference between Bosses and Reintroduced only that there he becomes boss.
Sergey Galayko wrote:
The order to report to him hanging in the task list, well, let hangs.
Do the job after some time will end automatically after completion, if not to report to Preston. Repeatedly it was.