3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Super Reptile 14.06.20 09:37 pm

Competitions trial (mmmmm... lovesick) (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Attention!! Today the competition who will faster, he will receive 200 rubles.
The contest will be held on server 1 or 2 Downer at 19:00 (GMT)

Today in the competition - Temple of Trials V4 map (medium difficulty)

Download the map:
https://mega.nz/#!5UkiXKYR!VkQIvskFJF382s8MopcFHg-oiH38kfaebo0DpCDg_18

*The contest will be held without a rope

Rules:
The map has 6 rooms (objects). The fastest who will come first to the objects, he will receive the prize.
For example – you come first to 4 objects, but the other came in second, you win. If the result is draw, you came to 3 objects first and your opponent also came to 3 first, then the winner will be determined by the deaths. The one who's died, he takes the briefcase with a tidy sum.

If nobody comes to the server, or come only one person, the competition will be cancelled, and 200 rubles will be well spent on food.

Further competitions will be held thus:

Prizes for the winners:
Easy trial (the passage of light maps to speed) - 100 rubles
The average trial (the passage of cards on medium speed) - 200 rubles
Difficult trial (the passage of difficult maps on speed) - 300 RUB
Light shield Jumping (passing light maps to speed) - 100 rubles
Chapel shild Gaping (passing cards on medium speed) - 200 rubles
Complex shild Gaping (passing difficult maps on speed) - 300 RUB
Multicoding (passing cards multimodem on speed) - 200 rubles
Super Trial (the passage of super trial cards on speed) - 400 RUB

The money is transferred to the mobile phone or kiwi purse.

Downer 1 - ut2004://213.93.37.115:7777
Downer 2 - ut2004://213.93.37.115:8888
Downer Test - ut2004://213.93.37.115:6666

Not only play, but also earn!

141 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hindzya 14.06.20

so after the elderly and to the seizure to bring long, he dreamed of it, cared even sadanori the heat of the moment, but still gave another

X
X111 14.06.20

Well, here I am about all the other years of the passenger, not less worthy of mention :d
Way the theory with Deanna as revenge is quite capable

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

ATTENTION!

The competition has changed a little bit.
Map “TempleOfTrials-v4” will be replaced by the map “[truff]-MultiDodging”

H
Hindzya 14.06.20

X111 wrote:
Way the theory with Deanna as revenge is quite capable
well, still, wanted children, wanted to bone, an apartment to share, to see all the plans with the beloved canadaway covered with a copper basin, so it is with grief and quinol sociolosko to the wolves :D

X
X111 14.06.20

Not the Katya picture of the Joker pulled, Oh, not that :)

H
Hindzya 14.06.20

C
Cold Mind 14.06.20

What kind of filthy innuendo...
That you're gossiping, and the reason of Deanna simple: satelites with the people of new photochemi eve. Well moooore very kind of... in it.
Judge for yourself: protect eve from the attacks of unwashed trolls, and what does she do in response? Causeway Gostilitsy, thereby betraying the trust :(
When I saw this undeniable evidence, immediately reminded Carnegine words, saying costulation no conscience - having used cheats once, will relapse for sure. I had been fundamentally disagree with this point of view earlier.

X
X111 14.06.20

Waaait a minute! That is where the earlier pontone, rudeness to everyone and bailing his team at rownoczesnie does not help you to lose credibility and to stop cavaliering with more covering up? Cold, well, it's just perfect!
Turns out it for completeness of sensations in the recipe just wasn't enough of a crutch!

C
Cold Mind 14.06.20

Attitude and ambition is normal for young mistresses do kinky tricks. The rudeness was not all in a row, but rather as a response to an external stimulus. Here to throw the team even rownoczesnie Yes, good. And by the way, in fairness, not only she did, but for some reason on other occasions we are not talking. There is still need to know the exact reason why it was discontinued participation in order to draw conclusions.
So this is all nonsense, compared with relapse to use cheats. If you continue to shield, you'll look like a jackass :))) by the Way, they still make them?

X
X111 14.06.20

Well, of course! That is about the recurrent nature of first capture on Costello you modestly chose to remain silent. Here we eyes shit close, there kostelich forget and it seems like everything is fine. So fucking take it! What you did was only because at that time it was beneficial for one reason or another. But when it became clear that nothing more is shining, so you decided in retaliation to drain her mythical concern for the people. Good plan :)

H
Hindzya 14.06.20

Cold Mind wrote:
That you're gossiping, and the reason of Deanna simple: satelites with the people of new photochemi eve
yeah, I wanted satelites photochemi adorable and purely accidentally leaked the whole story, ahah

Cold Mind wrote:
Well moooore very kind of... in it.
despa post was written in November 2015

Coach Ivan wrote:
ATTENTION!
Vanya, don't cry, but then all the rats moderskoy booth scared!
Who will hang out Mr. cold Iariw after another bomboleo? :(

C
Cold Mind 14.06.20

X111
Too me the perfect plan... Well composed. So I'm a Joker, what happens? :d
Her, so will not go.
Gostilitsy time is when Eva you Nocera punished for DM. You like to remember this story as a starting point.
Gostilitsy two is when?
Gostilitsy three is that DESP posted. A recording of her playing with THERE servers.
One thing I do know: chance to never use crutches was given only once.

X
X111 14.06.20

Of course, now I believe that you don't know the ins and outs of my main pet :d
My first testimony was the only with an attached demo, but at that moment there were other lucky forum tasted crutch without an appointment.
Of course you about anything that didn't never read my posts and even had her own unique counting her exploits :o
And a trigger on the computation of vkontake have decided to work only a year after the publication of the video despa.
On the face of the miraculous selectivity of memory and a very timely change of attitude :)

C
Cold Mind 14.06.20

X111 wrote:
at that moment there were other lucky forum tasted crutch without an appointment
And of course I had to take a word, Yes :d

Crack head still on the causes of Deanna, you do nothing else, have a look :p
Maybe it will reach at last that sloupoki later discover the possibility to search for photos :d
I now already tired of this subject to procrastinate, this is getting to Santa Barbara for references on vk

X
X111 14.06.20

Cold Mind wrote:
And of course I had to take a word, Yes :d
Right, so instead you believe in the word caught costinescu :D

C
Cold Mind 14.06.20

X111
Nope. Just gave it a second chance and believed that this will not happen again.

H
Hindzya 14.06.20

but as a second time repeated, year suffered and decided that enough! those ISCA Kostyleva:

C
Cold Mind 14.06.20

xD
Finally, I immediately attitude changed, as it is a demo with THERE servers I saw, just before the release of the movie Despam.
And then an image search turned up. About Eva at the same time remembered :)

X
X111 14.06.20

Well, in General it would be naive to expect you to recognition the final chord on evasino something shameful. Have poseparty and dropped b

C
Cold Mind 14.06.20

Oooo, Sarinic Valentinich, so you're not tied up, it turns out. In the delusion we are being wicked.