3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Super Reptile 14.06.20 09:37 pm

Competitions trial (mmmmm... lovesick) (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Attention!! Today the competition who will faster, he will receive 200 rubles.
The contest will be held on server 1 or 2 Downer at 19:00 (GMT)

Today in the competition - Temple of Trials V4 map (medium difficulty)

Download the map:
https://mega.nz/#!5UkiXKYR!VkQIvskFJF382s8MopcFHg-oiH38kfaebo0DpCDg_18

*The contest will be held without a rope

Rules:
The map has 6 rooms (objects). The fastest who will come first to the objects, he will receive the prize.
For example – you come first to 4 objects, but the other came in second, you win. If the result is draw, you came to 3 objects first and your opponent also came to 3 first, then the winner will be determined by the deaths. The one who's died, he takes the briefcase with a tidy sum.

If nobody comes to the server, or come only one person, the competition will be cancelled, and 200 rubles will be well spent on food.

Further competitions will be held thus:

Prizes for the winners:
Easy trial (the passage of light maps to speed) - 100 rubles
The average trial (the passage of cards on medium speed) - 200 rubles
Difficult trial (the passage of difficult maps on speed) - 300 RUB
Light shield Jumping (passing light maps to speed) - 100 rubles
Chapel shild Gaping (passing cards on medium speed) - 200 rubles
Complex shild Gaping (passing difficult maps on speed) - 300 RUB
Multicoding (passing cards multimodem on speed) - 200 rubles
Super Trial (the passage of super trial cards on speed) - 400 RUB

The money is transferred to the mobile phone or kiwi purse.

Downer 1 - ut2004://213.93.37.115:7777
Downer 2 - ut2004://213.93.37.115:8888
Downer Test - ut2004://213.93.37.115:6666

Not only play, but also earn!

141 Comments
Sort by:
S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

CHONG wrote:
the fourth part, below the bottom level.
You're mad because you missed the championship Assault. Sorry, I could not accommodate in his book all participants with PG. But if you're willing to pay a small amount, I'm willing to include in the book. 2000 RUB will be enough.

If you're a little fleeting role in the book, we have a special price list:
20 000 rubles – to become a friend of Mr. cold and occasionally cross him in the storyline.
100 000 rubles – to become a VIP person at closed club “Hellena”.
200 000 RUB – spend the night with Eva.

Your character will be referred to – Mr. Chong
The book will be filmed and a role you can see in the film.

*Payment on QIWI wallet.

O
OMG 14.06.20

Super Reptile wrote:*Payment on QIWI wallet.

C
CHONG 14.06.20

coach, you seem to not realize the true state of your Affairs. here on the turnover of need to demand from the heroes of your novel money so they will not affected your poetry!
you must understand I'm not angry, just 4th part really zadnitsa level. If you really want to develop in literary terms , I can absolutely free to tell you in which direction you need to move. Well, if you still wish to attach the back , my offer still stands , over 20% attach at its best!!

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

CHONG wrote:
If you really want to develop in literary terms , I can absolutely free to tell you in which direction you need to move.
Okay, I'm ready to hear your recommendations. In which direction I should move?
Something to read for development? To visit any mugs aspiring writers?

C
CHONG 14.06.20

coach circles will not help here, start with the classics: Dostoevsky , Gogol , Bulgakov. When you grasp Zen, you begin to develop individual style and to develop thinking. Now in the trend scenario, development not predictable! in General, go learn something)

X
X111 14.06.20

You still advise him of the keystone accounts.

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

X111
You in your role? Some of you Troll? You except about the keystone can not write anything. Here you teased me! Now with the forum run away and pay!

Your stock of trolling has dried up? Oh, what a shame, from post to post scribble about transun. Sitting with a woman on the avatar. That poor thing, you so much Eva hurt you now for life she hated? Oh poor thing, what an evil uncle touchy. Look at me, I touched a nerve, I got nasty, now I will avenge all my life!
A normal guy would beat bolt and all. And you see we have a touchy, Troll unfinished.

Pathetic. And your attempt to configure Kolda vs me, that's a stroke of genius! On cold, look, the reptile threw you at a 15% percent! How do you communicate with him?! Ban him! Let me Troll suckers!

Your errands now – obizhenku

Don't forget to invite your friends. Well, let's, let's, right now I have all scattered! Where were we with wings on the Ave?

X
X111 14.06.20

There is a hit!
What keystone has nistertal? Turn for advice to the owner — he knows what it's like.

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

X111
well, well, handsome!

Change, not shame

X
X111 14.06.20

Do not worry you so. You can always paint in response smischnoy picture painte or to post the next part psikhbolny shi~Deborah with the EVAs and oldmaidgame. There is a keystone.

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

When you Troll, try to do it in one post, otherwise when you do ten posts about the same thing, this is just DOE....in, not troling

X
X111 14.06.20

The fire brigade have already left for your address? You're something all right, but people can get hurt.

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

X111
Anyway, I made this decision. Today we have a championship trial and after it I wanted to get out from this forum, but now I'll stay here, until then, until you fall down or you are not banned for life. And if you create a new account, I will come back for you! You read my psychobolia masterpieces and enjoy. Ooooooooooo YES! Waiting for us many interesting things!

So guys, I am with you!

You will have:
The new part about eve and Mr. cold!
My new Hobbies! I'll tell you about my new favorite, a transgender person – Bailey Jay.
I resume your trialsy area! New cards will now be every day!
More competitions on the trial!
and much, much more!

So, carnage, you wanted me gone from the forum? Now we're stuck with you here FOREVER!! My sweetie, offended a friend. After all, you didn't have in childhood care and love? So you grew up to be such a bad uncle. But never mind, I'll caress, I'll make you pretty, obedient boy.

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

CAXAPOK69
YES! I was going to destroy obizhenku! Are you with me friend?

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

X111
Here you can see obizhenku, now I have support. What do you say to that Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

Wait, I see he snores? A break to sleep from 6:00 to 13:00.

C
CHONG 14.06.20

Oh lol, I invented a second ACC and have a dialogue with myself))) ?

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

CHONG
Let me destroy obizhenku!

X
X111 14.06.20

Crazy town again fell into a beloved cesspool with Trapani and sodomy. That's already near the powdered ear whistled the last hope for saving actions in a recent match for the opponent. The disease remains only grunting Yes to take it out on the Mat from neterpenie :)

N
Ness_ 14.06.20

In the bath. Reason: Created a second account to communicate with yourself
gg