3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 14.06.20 09:53 pm

Is it normal PC?

Desktop gaming computer Game PC G777 (OZ.561960.G777)
Color: black
Features
Alternative title Gaming computer Game G777 (Intel Core i7-6700 3.4 GHz, 16Gb DDR4, 2Tb, 120Gb SSD, DVD-RW, nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 8Gb, 750W, Windows 10 Home, OZ.561960.G777)
Type System unit
Series Game PC G777
Country of origin Russia
Year of production 2016
Here are the features PC.Tomorrow I'm going to buy.Only here I doubt about the processor.But consultants say that everything will pull.But still,tell me what you think about the processor.Still 122к to spread,and if the processor is bad then you will not return then.
118 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Spoilertastic important for games, and the video card is such a powerful processor will open easily. Besides, according to specifications: base processor frequency - 3.40 GHz and a maximum clock frequency with Turbo Boost technology - 4.00 GHz.
Here is a video, play 4k, and the CPU, on average, loaded within 50%. And the video card on 99%. What's the problem? Where not disclosed?
Battlefield 1 Beta DX12 4K Maxed Out | GTX 1080 | i7-6700 3....
I do then I don't understand what it means not open. If the video card on 99% and CPU in 4k(!) loaded within 50%. At the same time, this is only one example, such a BUNCH of videos!
And Yes, again, the frequency needed for the games, they love her. For you, it turns out that six core processors (+ 6-th flow) will not open as the gtx 1080, because they have operating frequency 3.4.
It is a powerful processor, and he even did not bother really, it's more than enough, the bole about 4k even the speech was not.
results on 1070 1080 which will be about the same - results of WHAT? There is a PostScript "OC" means that the chip is a good idea to podrazhat. But, it is not necessary.
PS the overclocking never gave a serious boost to productivity is an empty race, which in everyday tasks are not visible at all.
Well, where is the difference? No great loss then:
I agree that Yes, especially for toys, a desirable processor with a frequency of 4.0+, and the video card to spit on it, as long as the processor was quite productive.

f
fog666666 14.06.20

just stays at the powerpuff 4K Monique

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 14.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Talking about 4K was not...
In tests it is mainly about balance and not about frames...
The sense that there is much profit from 1080 compared to 1070 at low frequency percent

C
CEMENTATOR 14.06.20

The Assembly is stoprocentne cheap Chinese shit at the normal price of branded parts. I personally bought, and it recently came off my ends. This despite the fact that I have another mouse with a ball for six years worked did not break. I did this, if Russia, our segment, and it won both, people are like that. Slipped bitch, cry later.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Spoilerd they are basically the same. GTX 1080 is not far away from the gtx 1070. All the same numbers, including during acceleration, they are changing slightly:
Comparison
And I realized again why get the gtx 1080, 1070 when practically the same, the overpayment is too big. And it is clear.
The numbers are the same, the difference is not great. It is little and overclocked processor. I don't know what you're trying to prove at all. Maybe if you overclocked the processor a little bit, but the FPS numbers above, there is (95,1 vs 97; 100 vs 100.8; 95.3 vs. 98). Maybe that gtx 1070 butt goes over the 1080 (and 105.9 95.1; and 73,1 71,5; 109 and of 120.7). In General, I do not write, can not understand what you're pitching. The processor reveals, the difference in acceleration a lot, including between the gtx gtx 1070 and 1080. I took the gtx 1080, something regretted.

Z

VOVAN WOLF
So I talking about?)))) I wanted to show that Prots (3.4 GHz) to pay for 1080 makes no sense))
1080 and the top percent have the sense in 2K and maybe even 4K if only...

o
oltr 14.06.20

L|EMEHTATOP
Yes it is all China/Taiwan. The problem of assemblies not in the poor quality of components, but just in the wrong models of iron, which sold poorly, retail, so they shoved in the Assembly, hoping to sell to someone without a head, but with a tight wallet. And of course, about the unjustified mark-up of such assemblies in the 10-30% I don't even write

Z

In the Duma and the Witcher the difference is quite noticeable especially in 2K.
P s I do not impose anything on anyone. Just article shows how not to throw money to the wind and throw or not purely SO)))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Spoilerin this percent (3.4 GHz) to pay for 1080 makes no sense - WHAT's the PROCESSOR???? I can not understand, I proved that the frequency of the processor at all, practically not affect anything. But the performance - YES.
1080 top percent make sense in 2K and maybe even 4K only if - for 4k you need SLI, there is a rich Assembly off, away from her. This is a different system, there are more questions. For 2k, this will be enough and completely.
Well, the frequency is 4.5. Compare: (97.6 111.9 and; and 88.8 83.1; 105.6 and 101). What's changed with the frequency? True DOOM and Follaut delivered there, well, finally, there is a difference, and that is something extremely suspicious. Something I have the impression that this is nonsense, nonsense.
Funny, I found an interesting detail. The gap became more and more confident - 10-15 frames is kept, it is in WQHD (2560 x 1440). Here, the CPU frequency DO NOT AFFECT anything. Go on line and do not care, the same numerals with an error.
In FullHD the gap any, and frequency of the processor, just not particularly mentioned, the measly few FPS.
And anyway, what's the CPU. talking about the graphics card that it manifests itself more in higher resolution, starting from 2560 x 1440. This link only proves that the gtx 1070 is more than enough for FullHD, and a difference there tends to a minimum.
What's the CPU and its frequency? He at any frequency reveals the card, BUT again, between the gtx 1080 gtx 1070 in FullHD, the difference is not so large, and the frequency of the processor, really, anything, and not affected.
In short do not care, the CPU is normal, and everything will reveal, with increasing frequency difference is not large, and for FullHD with the head missing and gtx 1070, without unnecessary overpayments. Meanwhile, the processor of purchase stands, and very even, and that the future can be taken with index k, for further overclocking. He needed not only for toys.

Z

VOVAN WOLF
Yes YES in General, the i3 will show nafig people take i7?))) Yes has dispersed!
Reveal a terrible secret! It is not the current fps on low percent can be the norm fps but not all the details of the environment are drawn (as in Lark 2016 for example)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Spoilerfree what's the i3 actually. Than suddenly became ill i7. Overclocking for games, again, games love the CPU frequency, and Yes, fps will grow but little, and not worth it.
on low percent - now you have i7 already weak processor. Weak generally out of the question.
Meanwhile, on loading textures is affected by many other factors, the more persuasive: HDD, RAM, and video card. Since when i7 with a frequency of 3.4 not cope with the work. And is not it: If you download toy all textures, locations and other data are uploaded from the hard disk into RAM and then, if necessary, loaded into the memory of the graphics card, which processes these data and displays on the screen.
Look, you're not talking about that, and jump from topic to topic, weak processor remembered what dragged do not understand. We talked about the frequency and the conviction rate, and now there are already textures. I answered your question, meanwhile he furiously zaminusovali that indicates that the breccia stupidity, and I quote:
This percent 1070 points that barely reveal about 1080 in General is silent this all started. admit your mistake, and do not lead away. Will reveal the graphics card is loaded at 99% and CPU around 50%, and IT was an EXAMPLE of 4k. Now the questions: 1) what's the texture? 2) what does the i3? 3) what's the acceleration? 4) And where took that? Empty flood lit, and I bought it.
i7 will do their job perfectly, it is not necessary to overclock, overclocking, nothing really gave, it is not mandatory, but desirable game and frequency. And in the meantime: in Addition to the frequency and number of cores, there is one more important factor is the architecture of the processor. Actually, this is how the processor operates on the received data. Write last time: i7 and texture loading (although this deals with the GPU, image processing), and reveals gtx 1080/1070, although it is understood that for FullHD you can take and 1070, and has turbocachetm and, if necessary, 4000, and even at 3.4, it is enough to head 4ядра + 4 stream.
Stop telling that i7 does not disclose anything and can not. Or learn how to use data competently, showing specific figures, or Express yourself correctly - ask the question right and are trying to prove, and it is not necessary to leave aside. Really empty the flood, I do not write for so we'll get to issues of universal scale.
And again let me remind you that it all started here with YOUR stupidity: This percent 1070 points that barely reveal about 1080 do not say anything and I denied.

Z

VOVAN WOLF
I have nothing more to write, too, will not. The table was the results of the tests which did not stupid. I have not invented them!!!!!
And Artie minusovschiki....not versed in the issue are a dime a dozen. enough to see how many people have mildly crooked assembled PC
I have*at cons. demonstration of IQ minusovku the floor....let usyhanija hands cons mind they will be no more)))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Well duck, they showed that the processor is excellent, and reveals the 1080 full, best gtx 1080 feels at a resolution of 2560 x 1440 and full HD at a higher frequency CPU, get a couple of FPS. That's the whole article. What are you saying here?
I have not invented them - no they came up with, cooked for them, do you: This percent 1070 points it barely goes down....
More, please, don't think! (sounds controversial, think just the same, should, before writing).
P. S. you Know, I said that I will not write, now just quit.

A
Alex Hawk 14.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
You're wrong. Everything is simple: if the video card is 100% loaded - so the CPU to cope. That's all. And the fact that GHz (3.5 and 4 for example), framerate increased, so it's not due to the fact that the percent map better reveals, and it is through these GHz =) is it Worth paying more for 3 fps for the extra 0.5 GHz? You obviously don't.
And here's the proof

V
VenomZS 14.06.20

Dude, you for your Monica why such a monster ?!) Yes, strange Assembly ) for 1080p you enough for the eyes i5 with gtx970 ! Well, if you do not mind can gtx1070 to take ) and never , remember , never take a ready-made Assembly in these stores ;)

W
Wing42 14.06.20

DMG EX777
Comp stuff, water cooling is not. Here laid out another 50-70 thousand Russian rubles for water cooling (of course with backlight), then it will be more or less.

p
pochtipushkin 14.06.20

122k??? Guy, it is better to find a person in town who understands and will get you the same for much less money.

And Yes, the CPU need i7-6700k.

PS. Comp with the same settings and i7-6700k (not the stump, in the specifications) costs about 110K on the prices of components in large stores (in smaller you can still save 5K). If you do not mind nearly the top 20, feel free to take it, even with a weaker processor. . .
+You there 100% will shove a shitty motherboard with some 110 logic and not 170 as necessary.

H
Hetfild Makkoy 14.06.20

fog666666
You're a collector of God, how can you offer a motherboard with ddr3 and ddr4 memory modules together? To drive you out of your Olmert necessary.

Z

Alex Hawk
Here the percents with the frequency of 4.5 Whatcha talking about?? GTA is just the way protsessorostroeniya PTS a game.
Test perfectly clear that GTA at 3.5 GHz min fps 50 frames to 60 percent need 4.5 GHz for many it is critical....what is wrong???? Yes, and sparka in the video is MSAAx8 estessno here in vidyuhi rests. Do you have any settings that occasionally watch))))
Not to mention the fact that the games are different here roughly does the average temperature in the hospital...
And good for FullHD if percent 3.4 GHz 1070 turns out superfluous....1080 at either percent for FullHD excess...

H
HAKS 14.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
collected his comp about 2 years ago, I bought a PERC 4771 3.5 GHz (17тыс R) 4790к (cost 25 thousand p) + if drive a more expensive motherboard and ahlad assailed is the norm overpayment. Planned to upgrade in the future but after reading you until I finally realized that it would be redundant ....and FSUs that fps I had almost 100% more. important than what is in GTA 5 at max speed of 52 fps minimum and 62 need the whole(((