3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Warsnake 14.06.20 09:59 pm

Is it possible to throw weapons? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Actually, the question is: is it possible to get rid of weapons from the inventory? Purely for the sake of convenience. Ponadavali some trunks on various stocks: hipsters, recently some have given a musket, rifle what is... is there any way to izbavitsya of weapons from the inventory?
45 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strel-Ok 14.06.20

Well, as throw something? The pistols wildly annoying. Scroll through long all of them driving, you 10 times to kill time. Is there no way?

s
sky__ 14.06.20

2 known to me ways:
1. you can download mod weapon drop(not tried).
2. download native trainer and in the tab weapon -> individual weapons (on the list of the existing weapons in the game) manually poubirat all unnecessary weapons.
don't know how litsuhe, but on the pirates this method with the trainer working (at least to me). he helped me to do that.

7v9DraLud 14.06.20

IN FACT, you CAN FROM the INVENTORY to REMOVE the WEAPONS just to purchase a gun for the house and turn on the phone (in GTA 5), go online then go to DYNASTY 8 Executive ( in the middle of that ), then select the green circle, repair, find gun Cabinet and buy it. I'm HERE FOR YOU ZAREGALSYA )) iiiiii... good luck to all.

K
Kickapoo 14.06.20

7v9DraLud
This necessarily becomes the boss?

d
demothen 14.06.20

7v9DraLud
Robbing will still be all the weapons.