3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha34 14.06.20 10:05 pm

appeared! SP courseplay FS17 (Farming Simulator 17)

)
43 Comments
Sort by:
r
roman235689mail.ru 14.06.20

tell me on the new maps(mods) unloads kursela not BGA, I think this is due to the fact that there are limits silage pits, even when he pulls into a pit just to unload the item is not present, roofing (UNLOAD HERE), what to do???

D
Dmitry Astahov 14.06.20

A couple of questions colsplay. How to make when working with the combine to the tractor trampled crops?
And explain why during the route need more icons? Well, crossroads sort order for the bot allow traffic at the entrance to the track. Why icon R - the waiting place? Why icon twist if the bot fine without him turns?

e
e13geni4 14.06.20

Dmitry Astahov
R is a pause. It is needed when loading and unloading when the transport position, stops , and slips further , there are places ...Especially needed when plotting on the BHA in the operation of the loader by selling silage. Pause duration establish himself there in the window coreplay. When the duration of zero transport will stand there indefinitely until you click continue.
Turn include in particularly steep areas, so transport is not swerved and he crashed where you shouldn't. he will be there to drop the speed.

e
e13geni4 14.06.20

Dmitry Astahov
Don't want to trample the crops - use Avtokombinat, there transport always arrives with retracted side.

D
Dmitry Astahov 14.06.20

e13geni4
Set up like a tractor as in the video lessons, so pedestal with proksenos hand, kind of begins to work, a couple Walker goes - a pleasure to watch. Then all of a sudden begins to climb over the crops, though with the twists and turns, and as a result, adoptables crops and calmed down, still calls in from the right side. Like biting someone)) and combine it often, sometimes on turns, starts to spin and so it will not interrupt kursela and put him on the path.
And there are 17 autocombine? Give a link in PM pliz

e
e13geni4 14.06.20

Dmitry Astahov
I Avtokombinat not use it, trouble with them ... and the crops I have no crumples, this is still not enough... :-)

D
Dmitry Astahov 14.06.20

How to configure kursela on the combine after the unification of fields? Plowed a jumper between fields, visually it turned out one big box. But rooms so 2 of the fields remained. Kursplan for combine harvester asks to enter the number of the field. What should I put?

n
narimantas 14.06.20

Dmitry Astahov
The same kursplan on any tractor make a course around the perimeter of your new field and give it a name. Here is the name and wadis
for any work on curries.

r
roman235689mail.ru 14.06.20

Why not kursela unloads BGA?

S
Snip 14.06.20

Dmitry Astahov
While the field is not United in 17, mostly just expanded.
But if it works as well as for 15, you still which to choose, in General, choose any number of fields from the United. The main thing that when you first start fashion coreplay selected auto-scanning fields and after the merger need to be stored and loaded(well, what would the class understand the new boundaries. In any case, it's worth a try =)

You can certainly the contour to go around, but then there is a preferably sensitive over the field to get out, that would pass then did the technique.

roman235689mail.EN
well developed W BGA altered, and there is not quite normal triggers, the rate of default does not understand what he should do. I think I saw that they say you can stop to upload, but I somehow doubt this method, mainly due to the fact that at the next race technique simply stuck on this pile. Well here was 15...course unloaded itself and drove poured gradually, evenly filling the silage pit...

D
Dmitry Astahov 14.06.20

Thank you, understood. No need for the perimeter ride. We stopped at unification field, hit show border, then rewrite field" and assign them a number. The map numbers don't change (unfortunately), but kursela already knows this field your area and its boundaries. When logging must be enabled on the auto scan, after determining the borders - to remain and to reconnect.

n
narimantas 14.06.20

Dmitry Astahov
Let's try it.

A
Alexuc 14.06.20

Guys,tell me,is there a mod kursela from the developers or is it solely fanatsy mod? On different sites have seen a version allegedly developers and everywhere complain about the bugs.He sit on a version 4.01.00124. Of course crooked,but still less stable. And in the section modifications to the main menu no kursplan no.

L
Leha34 14.06.20

for a long time already there is version 5.0 everything works

A
Alexuc 14.06.20

Put 5.0. More stability,of course. Tell me,how to remove activation colsplay at PCM?. Constantly switch to ctrl+delete,and constantly resets back to the PCM. And another question. Is it possible to change the time of lowering the combine harvester? Harvester under kursplan bevel line,picks up the header and leaves on the reverse. Takes place,goes to the next line,and the header is already driving down the field. And as a result, no uncut areas.

L
Leha34 14.06.20

in the settings of coreplay is off PR mouse button on the rear divides. look!

a
aalleexx2803 14.06.20

don't know which version and gne remember where rocked - but so far the most stable version that I could find. file name: www_fs17_ru_courseplay.zip

A
Almazinis 14.06.20

You can even mod the pot to call,And here the name in the moddesc the version look.

A
Almazinis 14.06.20

For example,I have so courseplay_5_01_00026

F
Fc_korolev 14.06.20

Almazinis
Let Recalling where to download, I only have courseplay_5_01_00023