3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
ktotakoykapat 14.06.20 10:07 pm

Black screen

Put together a new PC.
the intel i5-7400
Mat. gigabyte h170-hd3 ddr3
video card asus 4gb 1050ti
RAM 4gb
PSU zalman 600 Wat
When enabled, all works, but the screen is black.
Tell me what to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 14.06.20

and you yourself have the monitor connected? And then you never know

T
Tdante 14.06.20

Are you sure that all cables connected? Most likely its extra power not pull up, or the CPU(there are 4-6 pin holes on materinka near percent look). If the internal speaker is not beeping then it should help(well, if you did not forget to modconnect).

S
Sanchez Ramirez 14.06.20

Was once the case: a man says say, concocter not included. Launch, fans rustle, CDM taps, but there is no picture. Watch Monique is turned off. Take and include all fixed. I mean, that config is great, sure, but no more information there. Therefore, there is a pitchfork on the water. No photo, no info, nothing is there. What all work? Periodlate and recheck all cables, dump the BIOS.

B
Bombardirovschik 14.06.20

check to whether you thrust a wire from the monitor. and what can you do it in the motherboard stuck and not in the graphics card.
might still be a problem with the RAM. RAM if you can tell by looking at the red light download SHDD.
If the PC is turned on, the light starts to burn and blink (like when Windows is loaded) so it is only in the image and if the computer is spinning but the lamp is the railway is not active then the RAM hovers ox.
try to pull the video card and RAM and re-putting all that together, it can work , use your head, the thoughts, say, turning brains in the skull, pasan!
Good luck!

Spoiler

A
AnPei 14.06.20

Possible video core processor conflicts in the BIOS with the video card. If without a video card all is normal.then in the BIOS put the joint loading.

50GB 14.06.20

ktotakoykapat
the intel i5-7400
Mat. gigabyte h170-hd3 ddr3

Card does not support this processor.