3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mindstone 14.06.20 10:16 pm

Fan club of Andrzej Sapkowski (The Witcher)

People, surely among you there are people who read such a talented writer as ACE. Personally I took recently for the fourth, after overpowering the previous three. Please share your impressions about the reading. What book has impressed more? What I liked, what caught?.. Who is the most colorful character?... I bet it is possible to argue indefinitely..
187 Comments
Sort by:
G
G.K. 14.06.20

in the first clip of the first Chapter, Calvin fled with the girl, odd she doesn't look different:

S
Slavon 14.06.20

By the way no one thought it strange that CRIS is the power? She seems to peredovat C/o the special, from the matari Kalanta-lioness centre (not incidentally finally forces was not) to Pavetta and his daughter CRIS!

V
Vidivir 14.06.20

Cirilla, first source, draw strength it was taught Janifer why the Chapter of sorceresses and wanted to control the older blood, about Kalanta generally have little to say, but CRIS ran away from the Chapter. Perhaps Alvin's grandson and the son of CRIS. With luck you can meet again. Blood CRIS, there is also a blood-FAL'kiv, and what kind of blood you know. And again - marriage, Galahad is not a simple knight, and his son Lancelot, who was Emhyr you know too.

R
Revan 14.06.20

>>>If so - it means Geralt his vrucica soaked. Entangled plot...
Well, just so vocice... Biological father CRIS was Emhyr, he Yozh. %B And Geralt — so, guardian. 8)

>>>By the way nobody thought it strange that CRIS is the power?
About this, as I remember, said "Baptism of fire". Where the castle had gathered a team of witches and they talked a lot about the Older Blood, etc. Described in some detail.

B
Blizzard_Strong 14.06.20

speaking of kinship and power-CRIS all described Cordiner and dryer (like so they were called), they described all and rhetoric all related tree. What part of I do not remember a long time reading.

S
Slavon 14.06.20

Crevan,I'm talking about the succession of power through the generation and not the genes of the FAL'kiv in the blood CRIS! The Kalanta in the veins also flows the blood of the FAL'kiv, but she had no power, and her mother and daughter had! So I say, what force will have to possess the daughter of CRIS and not herself!!

E
Eldar 14.06.20

Discussed here on account of who at the end died, and who is not, so he did not read the latter, don't know, but in the game, in Chapter 4 the innkeeper tells a story of a Princess-vedmochka-enchantress, are roughly as follows: ......La La La.....and death stalked their heels.... and once the witch had planted on the forks, a simple peasant, and a weapon in the hands never held.........the sorceress died, trying to save the witch, and the Princess could not help, as have abjured the magic....
I understand the Witcher-Geralt, the sorceress-Yennifer, Princess-CRIS. From this story follows that Yennifer died totally (although read something ends, something begins - they are like Geralt got married...).

R
Revan 14.06.20

>>>Crevan,I'm talking about the succession of power through the generation
And she is not a generation passed?

V
Vidivir 14.06.20

Master - dark, and Alvin-blond hair, perhaps the amulet was put in the hand of the master after the fight, when Geralt fought with ghosts. In the dialogues the master talks about expansion to the South, what is it? Sericania. Assassin trying to kill the king - a mutant, but if you read about the real assassin, how, by whom, when was created the order with the strictest obedience and sacrifice then maybe it will become clear that sericania not experiencing the joy of expansion, in your house, people come and say that they will live with you, the mutants in the game, those who brought Salamandra, probably only the tip of the iceberg.

Yes, in the frigid wastes on Geralt's attack, sort of like the descendants, but in the bestiaries there is a record about chereposlov that they became extinct a few centuries ago. Out cheating.

Chereposlov

Habitat: these creatures died out centuries ago.

The immune system: durable skull allowed these creatures immune to stun. The center of gravity was low enough so stun and knock down this creation was very difficult.

Vulnerability: susceptibility to silver.

Tactics: with his huge paws these creatures are deafened and knocked down the enemy.

Alchemy: liver, teeth, tendons and claws chereposlov.

The only source of knowledge about these creatures are archaeological research. Restoration of the skeleton allowed us to determine how it looked and moved carefully. Summary of research chereposlov beautifully formulated by Professor Sidious Burren, who said to his students: 'we All are lucky that these @okini children extinct!

G
G.K. 14.06.20

Now, I looked, and noticed that many had not read the books about Geralt....
It's a shame, comrades...

b
by_name_Volkodav 14.06.20

to Eldar. It is a pity that you're not reading all the books of the cycle about the Witcher play this game. Believe you a lot of pleasure missed . I constantly met with different phrases, allusions or direct reference to the literary basis. This I mean that traktirschika can not be trusted, because they just regurgitate gossip distorting in their own way and embellishing non-existent details. The writer shows this repeatedly on the example of fairy tales that you mentioned plagiarism. But this is the author's intention: to force the reader to look at how can change the presentation of the real (in the book universe) events after many retellings. One of the best examples is the story of 12 swans and their sister. Or in the game in the 1st act in the tavern you can talk to the bard, who refuses to recognize that before him is the legendary Herald simply because in the songs of the master of the Buttercup Geralt and Yeneffer got married and now live in Paradise. So I believe that no one has died - just Sapkowski wanted to get off the topic of the Witcher and so he made such a vague finale, so that when the case was able to resume the narrative. I think the game as a sequel to the book cycle, and I think that the Witcher 2 is already in development - too many questions left after the game.

G
G.K. 14.06.20

and I think that the Witcher 2 is already in development

yeah, damn it, they made the game almost five years and you think after the release took hold of the sequel?
they are conductive vodka drink in the rest is needed...

b
by_name_Volkodav 14.06.20

they are conductive vodka drink in the rest is needed...
as far as I heard... In igroindustrii no one can afford leisure, and even with vodka, and another three months... So I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that the sequel was done in parallel with the release of the first part. The final movie points this out in the expression of the eyes of Geralt's see - he realized that all THIS was only the beginning... :)

G
G.K. 14.06.20

Gee Gee, you don't know the industry...

imagine...you're a few years spent on developing the game...enough sleep...not seeing loved ones, etc....and finally RELEASE, and after release you are going back to do another game for a few years...

if you do not know, they are people too...

E
Eldar 14.06.20

as far as I heard... In igroindustrii no one can afford leisure, and even with vodka, and another three months
I don't know.... they're all drunks! Especially in recent years. Look like they will have to do(the Witcher is the exception) with 20 patches weight more than 100 MB. a week after the game..(well, we can embellish a little.).. I'm not talking about our blah lohalizatorov... MOTB for NWN2 bought(person):- half hour set, 2 hours ipulse with running, somehow running.. and in General it depends.. sometimes it worked, sometimes not...(I have to take stremayus akkulovskaya drives.. the last I took-all were a lot of problems.)
But remember Lada resing club.. so it finally padstal just climb! Especially Kady remember the movie aka interview with the developers... yeah, it's time to stop drinking, it's time to start game... (I think in the journal PC game in September, 2005 this video is...)
In General, all developed drunks.. some more, some less....

G
G.K. 14.06.20

well, you gave an example...

AKELA FUCKERS, GET OVER IT...

E
Eldar 14.06.20

Yes, I did, by the way... and to accept that I will not let go or nah, the game normally localize... And thumps that they are-the fact!- you repeatedly say.
PS where so many badges did you get?-gone....

R
R4z0R 14.06.20

I read the last book, but did not understand what is the purpose of a CRIS in relation to Geralt and indeed as she sold. Don't be a Witcher, someone would have slept with her and would be born the same child - what does Geralt do? Maybe I missed something?

V
Vo vremya semra BOSSA ni 14.06.20

And how she (Geralt) has recovered... I'm interested too))))

B
Blizzard_Strong 14.06.20

Sapkowski never wrote that she brought him back.
The fact that they Enefer talking doesn't mean anything.