3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxiBon313 14.06.20 10:21 pm

Is it worth taking? (Battlefield 1)

Is it worth taking?
33 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 14.06.20

MaxiBon313
The beta did not play did?

M
MaxiBon313 14.06.20

Andrew Baulin
no((

C
Cryptor 14.06.20

MaxiBon313
When you take the discounts will be 50%. At the moment valuable is clearly overstated. And besides, now available only the official servers have no admins, cheaters svirepstvuut! ) The game has no PunkBuster, only FF.

G
Guano_Smit97 14.06.20

MaxiBon313
It is of course but it kapets expensive, it is necessary to wait for the sale, and her red price 700r

P
Persimmon 14.06.20

Yes, if stendart to take quite a norms, candid citaci with aim are rare, others are not noticed, are always more or less normal, you can see the main abilities of the PC and the Internet, I have 70-80 ping played well without lag, in General, do not regret that took, but the sezonka for 3 k it is definitely expensive, it should be for sale to take, if in whole heat series, take, the game is good) but if it's not from snipers xD they are there too much) with the weapon in General is a little trouble, not enough to murder technology compared to bf4, but it's not bf4) in General, again all excellent)and all the problems with servers and so on. Soon will correct

M
MixaJordan 14.06.20

Worth)

k
kalek 14.06.20

Take will not regret !

K
Kerry_Good 14.06.20

For a complete happiness need friends on the team. One quickly get bored. The game gives his squad a sea fan!

v
vovanRUS 14.06.20

Buy ACC for $ 100,and check it out..in the Internet bulk )
Day, played,went back to BF3 .

L
LIRW 14.06.20

Cryptor wrote:
When you take the discounts will be 50%
The game came out, and you're on the credit is calculated :D they both made it ? until the game got hacked and the public is not thrown out, discounts will not be. Or until the demand for it will not sit down. As with the doom that came first were no discounts, but once hacked, once the prices were.

t
terror_13 14.06.20

of course not))) it's funny, stamping like cod

B
Batareikin 14.06.20

Cryptor
yeah...I went to that one server,so a minute before the start,chatting 12 the message of parfait banet flashed,even in the batlfront was not like this,special thanks to the website platiru

I
IDarkaxeI 14.06.20

No need to rush, they have to be crazy to bring a few months

v
vitalik76 14.06.20

Multiplayer gameplay can always be seen on the video. Youtubers featured battle online full.

About weapons. In battle 1 no class-based weapons, now each class only your guns. But not all classes of these guns are adequate. For example from support guns at all and absolutely not damaged (even compared to pistols). Tanks damaged now, not all classes. But on the other hand tanks themselves on the map much smaller than it was in battle 4. Against tanks are scattered around the map guns available to anyone.

V
Vindicta 14.06.20

Not worth it. At least not at full price. If you really want to live First world, wait for the discount percent, so 50. But if the setting is not important, get BF4 on the cheap. ... Or BF3 Or hardline... still the same everywhere... And so I advise you to look at Tienfala, of course, if you like fast gameplay.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.06.20

so worth it

y
yukon35 14.06.20

Definitely worth it! After all these fantastic heroes, with their legwork on the walls, this game is like a breath of fresh air.As I follower of the Call of Duty(although there are all games Battlfied) ,but this year passed by Cold. Battlefield 1 this year, worth the money!

A
AnPei 14.06.20

yukon35
I have all the games Battlfied including Battlfied 1 . I was not going and not going past the Call of Duty. Now write download auto-update Infinite Warfare .I suppose like both.

y
yukon35 14.06.20

An__ei
To pay this year for what happened in the past two(In terms of multiplayer)? No really, thank you ! I was poklonnikom Call of Duty from the 3 parts.But this year, I still walk past(though the story will try to pass on the pirates).Alternative to Call of Duty: aerial Warfare I chose-Gears of war 4.

p
pahasuper 14.06.20

if there is a question to take or not so as not to take! such questions can not be a game graph super. there's no one better. of course not like it can only do crap when you are constantly killing.or a weak PC then do not take.